What kind of muscles do girls find attractive? What is too much, too little?

What kind of muscles do girls find attractive? What is too much, too little?

Attached: the chad that girls want.jpg (728x486, 49K)

Arms and back

it's all face and frame. literally the untrained chad meme. like the other guy said tho arms can help so maybe the curlbro chad is optimum. lean and wide baby.

builtfat will get you some positive female attention but only from undesirables (fatties, darkies, etc.)

who gives a fuck what women want? lift for yourself user, lift for the person you could be that's waiting to be revealed to the world.

Abs and arms are the only muscles that normie girls know.

>post on any Jow Forums board
>asks what girls like
KEK

back + arms (esp. forearms)

not muscle related positive characters: shoulders broad, cheekbones prominent
im sure you knew most of this

>What kind of muscles do girls find attractive?
wallet muscles

skeletal

Much like your brain women's preference in muscularity is on a spectrum. Some like fuck all muscle just fine, some do actually like IFBB pro tier body builders (these are rarer than the necrophiles)
Anyways why do you care? As long as you have a decent face and visible abs pussy is a renewable resource.

this is Jow Forums not r9k so I expected some people to know that females actually exist

Grill here. This is some guy I saved from a CBT and I never really save pics of [insert hot athlete/actor name here] but for some reason I think pic related is so fucking hot. (if you see this, sorry for being a fucking creep but you're husbando goals).

Attached: 1559172556445.jpg (1440x2087, 1.33M)

absolutely based and redpilled.
focus on this user, girls will flock to you

Glutes and delts

nice larp

Kek, noo HE KNOWS I'M NOT LARP because I time stamped in the CBT to let him know that his beautiful hard work is being mired by an e girl :)))

well post it again then

I like it when guys have boobs like the guy on your pic. I dont know what the actual name is. I also like big arms for hugging.

Girls don’t know what they want they are just brain dead trend followers

Hi Amirani

glutes

What a hunk...

Attached: 1480296558182.jpg (531x558, 77K)

Why do i have to wake up to shit like this, and i'm pretty sure youre that dude that saves my pics as usual

Straight women prefer naturally strong and built. Gay men and bisexual women like roided muscles.

Omg no senpai don't yell at me wtffff :'( can add u on snap if you don't believe me

Attached: 1562782332020.png (428x318, 42K)

O woops wrong person
Kek
That other post was supposed to tag your post !!!

>typing like an annoying faggot
>cringy anime reaction images

you are 100% a man, and an ugly, beta one at that

Ouch, wtf. Yea unfortunately this is how I text. If you heard me apparently e boys think I sound like Riley reid x boxxy so my voice is even more annoying than it reads.

Attached: 1562628945848.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Go on the "men I'd like to fuck" threads on lolcow. It's mostly very average faced, kinda skinny guys in their early to mid 20's with a semi-sharp jawline and big eyes (usually blue). Women, at least younger ones, tend to prefer guys who don't look intimidating, but still have sharp features. Veins in the hands/forearms and skinny guys with abs are also a common thing women are into.

no girl who isn't autistic enough to type properly knows who boxxy is. you've shown your hand, baitposter

You're hurting my feelings. I'M SENSITIVE. I have offered to validate my existence via SNAP CHAT. WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT

Attached: 1562675858079.jpg (311x362, 30K)

I dont really use sc that much but here: d_soslan19