OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7234141/Man-goes-furious-rant-women-hating-men-size-New-York-bagel-shop.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-233733.jpg (1080x1412, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notdevito/status/1148992926829166593?s=21
twitter.com/mikelivorio_/status/1149005251267239937
researchgate.net/publication/268806253_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is this getting so much traction?

is this the manlet martyr? are manlets rising up? i didn't get the memo.

i kinda feel bad for him and us manlets in general

Attached: 1560706243144.jpg (876x998, 161K)

Frankly all manlets should be euthanized before they reach adulthood. It's the only ethical thing we can do for them.

Technically, he is a manletlet

I'm not even a manlet and i feel bad for him. He's probably been having a rough time, now the world's laughing at him and i wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself. People are ignoring how he mentions that they were laughing at him before the video started and just giving him shit.

This is going to keep getting posted until it get's the reaction op wants.
Everyone just post manlet memes and stories about manlets being pathetic so op can get what he wants

Someone change the text to 6ft

The manlet cutoff is 4'7'' anyways he's fine

Top kek

No it's not dingleburger boi

Here for manlet memes

>tfw 5'6, slightly taller than my Dad and Mom.
>My two little brothers who are in High School are way taller than me, one being 5'9
>I'm the oldest one out of the family

Feels awful but at least i have a shorty girlfriends who loves me and doesn't give a shit if I'm not tall or short,

Attached: 1510007859061.png (638x1390, 1.04M)

Try standing on a little box sometime, just to see what 6ft is like. It's nice up here.

I'm a manlet (5'9") and I dont feel bad for this double-manlet at all.

What the fuck is he doing acting like a chud and picking fights?
Fuck that.

I'm sure it is, but I'm generally happy with life even if I'm a shorty. A cope for us Manlets.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Take that you Tallet lanklet Chads!

Attached: 1562715706023.jpg (500x308, 54K)

>manlets aren't allowed to stand up for themselves
seems about right. we should know our place anyways and just die off tbqh

twitter.com/notdevito/status/1148992926829166593?s=21

Manlets will never recover from this

this basically just confirms all my preconceived notions about the Halo Effect.

It's like how people think there's a "napoleon complex". When in reality, it's just that when a tall guy acts overly aggressive and domineering, it's just downplayed or excused, but when a short man exhibits the exact same behavior, then people start spouting how it much be freudian, how he must be compensating, blah blah blah.

And this is the perfect example. Poor manlet was being bullied by the staff for his height, and was in the right to make a fuss about it. But because he's short, everyone just dismisses him, automatically assumes he's in the wrong, and then rationalizes excuses for why he must be in the wrong. And so the guy who did nothing wrong and was being bullied by the staff ends up also getting assaulted on top, photographed, and mocked at by thots online who then go on to say that all shortfags should be sterilized.

MANLETS RISE UP! (figuratively)

>manlet
>up
The irony thx for the laugh!

why is this getting so much traction?

is this the manlet martyr? are manlets rising up? i didn't get the memo.

This guy is in a tough situation. He's really fucking short, under 5'. Below even what we'd normally consider manlet range. Shorter than pretty much 99.99% of women so he can't just find a slightly shorter girl.

But he doesn't look short enough to be a midget. So he can't get chicks with midget fetishes.

He's really SOL

Frankly all manlets should be euthanized before they reach adulthood. It's the only ethical thing we can do for them.

twitter.com/mikelivorio_/status/1149005251267239937

Scroll down. So this is the power of social justice.

If you are under 5'9 it's time to lock up your tiny pecker in a chastity cage and hand the key to Chad's gf.

why, i can get as big as the biggest manlets natty if i put in the work, so why cheat?

I'm 5'6 and if it ever becomes this bad I hope I put a bullet in my head before I flip out in public and still get shit on

Op here, nah than was a news so I know Jow Forums will chimpout about it lmao

Honestly I have to assume that once you get to a certainly (lack of) height, you probably start getting treated better, because in people's minds you're no longer "lol just a shitty little manlet" but register as an actual handicapped person with dwarfism or whatever. Sort of like how people respect Peter Dinklage.

most recently pure satisfaction that I out lift and out.. aesthetic some manlets in my gym. Only some have me beat on is sheer mass.

>He then got on his tricycle and tore the hell out of the parking lot.

This is going to keep getting posted until it get's the reaction op wants.
Everyone just post manlet memes and stories about manlets being pathetic so op can get what he wants

Attached: 1553824408828.jpg (736x803, 97K)

Lol manlet cope in text

Attached: 1501186191572.png (1004x1041, 949K)

thats just what roiders say to keep other people behind them progress wise

I'm 5'6 and unironically have a 8" dick. I don't think dick size correlates with height as much as it does with race

Just remember the halo effect. There is literally nothing you can do in a situation like that to make yourself look better to the normies. They've already prejudged you the moment they saw how tall you are. All you can do is try to keep your cool.

And also keep in mind that this dude is apparently less than 5 foot. Even a "normal manlet" would have absolutely no idea the sort of shit and abuse that guy has probably taken all throughout his life. I bet he's been trying to keep that bottled up for decades, but eventually you just get worn down and need to vent. There's only so much anyone can take.

Aren't 5 day splits 'designed for roiders'?

They make cages for dicks that size sweetie

kek

>I'm 5'6 and unironically have a 8" dick
Are you on steroids? I notice that a lot on roiders after their second cycle or so.

You're so much taller than that guy; you're unlikely to end up in such a situation.

Funny thing is I'm not even a Jow Forumsfag I normally browse /tv/ and Jow Forums but I saw someone screenshot a post on this board about the video and posted it on twitter

Flash board is weeaboo as HELL, /tg/ is full of manlets too.
Nerd.

That's hot

Man, your OP was pretty gay but this is solid advice for any of the manlets on this board. Kids growing up on anime and vidya are basically trained to be autismo.

>women hating men under 5'
But women love children

I thought this was gonna go viral as a sob story
>local man goes on a rant about he shouldn't be judged for his height
But no everyone's roasting him for being a manlet

Attached: 1518496166034.jpg (625x469, 45K)

>But women love children

When did this board become full of manlets?

go back to /a/

this sucks. thanks to this jit stain manlet memes are gonna explode mainstream and Im fucked. keep your shit together. Resiliency is our strength

No, you fucking go. This is the one fucking board here that's not completely overrun manlets. Get the fuck off of my board. We're all here trying to make it and become part of society as strong alpha males and you're just talking about how to be like a goddamn cartoon character.

Anti-Heightism movement when?

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR EVERY HEIGHT

>EQUAL RIGHTS FOR EVERY HEIGHT

I grew up in Houston. Prepare to be surrounded by Asian losers, manlets, and shut-ins. Plus 90% of the city cares about A&M, Texas, or LSU in that order.

Everyone respects the hell out of Rice and it's in one of the nicest parts of Houston but get ready to have your asshole turned inside out.

>I'm 5'6 and unironically have a 8" dick. I don't think dick size correlates with height as much as it does with race

I'm a 6'1 Asian with an 8.1 inch dick, I don't think dick size correlates with race as much as it does with getting mistaken for a preschooler

>you will never get this many (You)'s

fucking manlets and their dank, dank memes

>Implying there is any other motivation to work out then to get buff as hell then doos manlets who wronged you.

He did start a fight for no reason.
If you don't want to be publicly humiliated you shouldn't yell at everyone in a bagel store.

You should've seen that coming from a mile away.

Manlets are lazy good for nothing smoking swindlers. Big butt having wide nose breathing all the white mans air. eating up all the chicken, and they stink!

Since i have little empirical experience with manlets and live in northern europe i have to ask you.

Are you a nerd manlet?

I learned most about manlets in americas day-to-day life from The Wire and none of them seemed very interested in lurking forums on the internet. Why are you not down on the corner selling drugs? Why are you not out and hanging on some porch somewhere?

>How am I mad? I just think manlets are scum, although quite interesting. Like snakes for instance.

HAHA i love this argument.

>man hates homosexuals = must be homosexual

unfortunately it doesnt work like that
otherwise the following would be true

>Jow Forums hates manlets = must be manlet
>mensrights hates women = must be women
>x hates y = x must be y

LOL enjoy your life faggot lover

>expecting the world to have sympathy for undesirable men

kek.

I don't, she's a whore. Fucked like 3 dudes between 16 and 17 probably getting gang banged by manlets as we speak

don't forget manlets have 2 to 10 (most are stolen but whatever).

it's good to be tall

Lol good one. Maybe I would have a 12" dick if I was 6'1

I don't know how you manlets do this.

I'll get shitfaced one night, feel shitty afterwards, and then avoid getting shitfaced like the plague for weeks to months.

Attached: 1348860714532s.jpg (99x125, 2K)

>t manlet
You are right though people treat attractive people better than unattractive people.
Partly because being unattractive (not lean/muscular/tall if a man) is a good way of signalling how one is genetically unfit

Ok, manlets are awful. NO ONE FUCKING CARES. What does that even have to do with the thread? The pic in describes you perfectly.

why are you replying to everyone’s posts with nonsense? you should’ve realized after the first 10 that it wasn’t funny or catching on. get help bro it’s fucking weird

>Partly because being unattractive (not lean/muscular/tall if a man) is a good way of signalling how one is genetically unfit

Manlets aren't as strong as tall people you nigger
Thats why the strongest people ever were always tall

>tfw you have to compete with manlets for your woman now

day booty doe

I never could stand them, I've watched like two videos and I was done with these niggers.

Are you retarded or are your fingers too fat to respond to the correct post?

Seriously, have you been browsing for less than ten minutes?
Fuck off you manlets

reminder that manlets are, at the very least, a separate subspecies.

researchgate.net/publication/268806253_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Attached: 1512193804247s.jpg (88x125, 2K)

One faggot responsible for half the replies in this thread.
And they are all middle school tier shit.

I'll stop saying manlet as soon as blacks stop calling each other niggers.

You just keep proving my point lanket lmfao.im Guessing based on your statements you are probably European cuz every eurotrash I met are self hating cucks who loves manlets and middle eastern. Pathetic, may god being immense pain and suffering to you and your family for the next 1000 years. Lanks I hate with a great rage, such weak pussies

I'm 187cm, am I a manlet?

Attached: 20190708_182731.jpg (1440x2360, 2.09M)

How do you know it was for no reason? You have no idea what was going on before the camera was turned on.

Abraham Lincoln was going to send the manlets to an island before that kike manlet shot him

Daily reminder that the manlets are feeding us xenoestrogens

>One bagel shop customer proved that there is no height requirement when taking patrons on an emotional roller coaster after he launched into a wild tirade about how women view him.

Kek

I don't care about american fairy tales and fictional charscters, sorry.

Attached: 15567618850.png (1151x764, 606K)

These shoes are like 80 bucks why does everyone make a big deal outta it. They act like people are spending hundreds. It's shoes and they look kinda cool too. But em it's 80 bucks and tell us if you like em or not you poor kikes

Hate to be the one too tell you this, but ahh Jow Forums is a website for tall men, we don't like manlets here.

Try reddit mang.

I'm 6' and I would never laugh at this guy. He obviously has it really rough, and it is a circumstance beyond his control. If you call a woman fat on twitter, people will gang up and try to get you fired - yet it is okay for them to laugh in this guy's face that he is short? Poor guy, I'm sure he is very lonely

Is it any coincidence they are also mostly manlets??

>I'm 6' and I would never laugh at this guy. He obviously has it really rough, and it is a circumstance beyond his control. If you call a woman fat on twitter, people will gang up and try to get you fired - yet it is okay for them to laugh in this guy's face that he is short? Poor guy, I'm sure he is very lonely
You will not get sued if you only fuck quality girls that beg for your cock.

I have a masters degree in Cell construction so I know what im talking about

it was US-Women u retarded fuck

There were witness that described what happened and I have no reason to assume they were all lying. Most news articles about this story mention how he was getting his food and got mad at the woman that the woman working the counter, because she smiled at him. Then he started flipping out because he thought she was laughing at him. He starts shouting about dating sites. People started telling him to calm down. He doesn't, thats the signal for everyone to whip out their phones and enjoy the show.

I really hate Tiny's Witnesses.
Its like the manlets aren't willing to accept their inferiority, so they make a god out of some monkey.

>5'6 and watches anime
That's fucking sad dude

Attached: 1561060943826.jpg (600x900, 263K)

>be adult man
>retarded girls constantly mock you and look down on you through no fault of your own
>you will never find love
>barely anyone respects you
>now a video of you blows up when you lose control after years of brutal psychological suffering

Can’t imagine living in that nightmare. People get mad and say stupid shit.

>There were witness that described what happened and I have no reason to assume they were all lying
witnesses say they saw a second man help the shooter

I am still a Manlet if i move to a 3rd shithole country where the height average is below 5'?

What are you on about no witnesses? There couldn't be MORE witnesses!