Should i put in my CV that i lift weights?

should i put in my CV that i lift weights?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Totally depends on the job you're applying for. In general, nah.

Not unless the job you're applying for includes lifting things.

thx

Well you can word it in a way that suggests you have an interest in maintaining health to show that you look after yourself

" I enjoy exercising and keeping fit by cycling, running and other outdoor activities " or " I have a gym membership and I go there to pick up weights and put them back down again. "

You should definitifly include a full body pic only wearing a speedo to show them how fit you are. Don't write it in extra tho, a picture says more than a thousand words

>"I do an inefficient thing" or "I do an efficient thing"

>Regular intensive training for years
>requires discipline and commitment
if you had to leave one thing on your CV, it should be how disciplined and commited you are to achieving your goals.

>make your heart stop 10-15 years late
>inefficient

Attached: 2de26749b61cddec8d08673c13d19d0765b156c5f00086295e17492c9d3f88e3.jpg (1000x652, 24K)

No. Wait for the interview and then tear your shirt off and flex

I dont have it in my CV, but i do have it in my applications. In the last few lines i talk about myself "In my sparetime i like to spend time with my family, blablabla, work out at *insert gym name*, and blablabla"

yeah, in the title.

they should know you lift weights as soon as you turn up to the interview

There's no point listing anything on your CV unless you can quantify it.

So if you're going to write that you lift weights, you're going to need to say how heavy you can go

I mentioned weightlifting in my hobbies and interests. Can maybe make you stand out from the crowd

>Can maybe make you stand out from the crowd
so could saying you're on the sex offenders list

If you need to put lifting in your cv you’re a dyel

"Carr about health and have no bad habits"
Pretty sure that workers that don't run outside every hour to suck off a nicotine cock for 15 minutes are valued more

I'd also think people who think about cock all the time are valued less

Smoker butthurt much?

I don't smoke it's just weird that you think about cock so much