What the FUCK Jow Forums

what the FUCK Jow Forums

I just found out that age of consent in Europe is set at 15, generally speaking, meaning they can do whatever shit they want with fucking 15 year old girls, while here in ameriland I go to fucking prison and get killed for being labeled as a pedophile

fuck this country and fuck niggers

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Also I want to get fucked by an african

You deserve this for being a barbarian burger

What the fuck does this have to do with this board?

>tfw fucked multiple 15-year-old girls but can't post any pictures
the law sure is strange

Dude you won't believe it but in europe baby boys don't even get their genetalia mutilated by jewish doctors! It's a crazy world out there.

I think its 16 in most countries

No it probably averages out at 15, the UK at 16 is one of the highest in Europe.

Germany is 14

>I think its 16 in most countries
Can confirm it's 16 in Norway

Attached: IMG_9090.jpg (1600x1600, 398K)

Creepy af. Sometimes i wish this wasnt anonyous so the police can find you

So why are you here? You seem to fit Reddit much better

Eurofag here
If you have sex with anyone younger than 18 then you should have ants funnelled into your urethra until you die

It's 16 here in NZ so you do often see students dating upwards but it's actually pretty rare to see the "16 year old paired with 25 year old" situation you're no doubt envisioning. Even the kids know it's fucked up

In Spain, it was 13 until the conservative pary, PP, changed the law because some 40 year old weirdo killed a 12 year old girl he was fucking for years. Not rape or anything like that, they had a "relationship" and the man was such a beta that the girl had all the power in the relationship

You got your wish in 2013.

>matched with a 15 years old on tinder

what do i do bros? It's legal in my country but I am 10 years older than her lol

Don't risk it lol

I like how Romanian law acknowledges bjs

What do I risk though? The only bad thing that can happen is either she doesn't show up to meet up or some bald punk shows up in her place, but it's still legal

Probably fake profile to catch and castrate pedos like you