Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that keto is the GOAT cutting diet?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that keto is the GOAT cutting diet?

Attached: 0700428d91d5f1247f47c92b58a03ca4.png (1970x1857, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wdyX7JJISEE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HQoa0tmLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also why am I dreaming about a combination of snickers, twix and african penis? It's the GOAT cutting diet but I think it made me an enormous faggot.

>Posters: 2
BBC lives in your head rent free, seek help homo

Given that low-carbohydrate diets destroy your athletic performance and have the worst results in terms of body composition, it's pretty much the worst possible diet you could choose when wanting to lose weight while maintaining muscle in the gym. That's on top of the fact that the diet is tremendously unhealthy.
There is also no evidence that adherence or diet success is any greater than with any other diet.
So the most reasonable conclusion is that it's among the worst diets.

BBC lives inside your wife rent free

Based

Literally a stupid meme diet. If a diet is impossible to do for a long period of time, its a trash diet (and yes, try avoiding bread for the rest of your life)

>testicles

Attached: 1471932327183.jpg (500x366, 15K)

Keto is fucking retarded
I would just starve or fuck up my health

lol I havent eaten bread in 15 years, fucking copefag

>>potato is safe starch
can i eat potato bread at least?

I pretty much do keto except I have some oatmeal for breakfast

ketotards lol

enjoy your clogged penile arteries

sounds like a (you) problem

>not using your acquired gains to film people quietly
>not enjoying the sheer look of comfusion or terror

youtu.be/wdyX7JJISEE

Attached: C31A46B7-2682-4F4C-8C31-EBFDD1CE1956.jpg (1536x904, 1.91M)

I don't know what's worse, the people shilling keto who don't know about what they're talking about or the people shitting on it who don't know what they're talking about.

All I know is that Keto took me down from 275 to my current weight 197 in under a year, would've been faster if I wasn't such a glutton.

That's not fucking keto then you dolt

you dumb fucking nigger monkey. NO CARBS

Just eat plenty of protein and fat with non-garbage carbs and do three 36-hour fasts per week. Thank me later.

Meat. cheese, water and coffee. That's how I lost most my weight. It's boring as fuck but I just accepted it's how it had to be. Take several vitamins daily though to make up for you lack.

How the fuck do people go 36 hours without a meal and still train at a reasonable level

Even if it works I’m not going to thank you. I’ll just pretend it was my idea.

onlyifyouretalkingabiutcuttingyourhairsincethatswhatketoleadsto,hairloss.Thebestcuttingdietisfasting m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HQoa0tmLA

3 days a week fullbody timing the meals before/after the workout

Thanks user, will start this next week, I've been at a plateau for weeks

I have avoided bread for years. Easy.

Corr3ct

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x720, 66K)

Kek

i'm Italian, i eat pasta every day for lunch and bread for dinner, how the fuck can i get shredded?

i don't eat just pasa and bread, usually i eat them with some sort of protein source and vegetables

You get shredded by being prioritizing protein and being hypocaloric. Anything else is a meme.
/Thread