youtube.com/watch?v=PAZqWbvzIgg

Attached: Capture.jpg (507x594, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ydEPSMGCLxk
youtu.be/FGBBGmI7FAA
youtu.be/pJMvOnImJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE
youtu.be/wdyX7JJISEE
bullyfambamblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/study-suggests-male-puppies-let-females-win-on-purpose/
youtube.com/watch?v=GpXV9IN22gw
youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's really fucking embarrassing.

Lanklet not father
Lanklet not god

What's a baws?

Guy gets teased by cashier for his height. "You sure you don't want the mini bagel? The mini bagel are very good. Sure you don't want it? The mini bagel? hahaha"
Guy get's angry because he is getting bullied and somehow he is in the wrong and the world bullies him even more. One article even used the expression "short tempered". This world is fucking fucked and I feel really bad for him.

t. 5'11 manlet

Attached: Where is he.webm (720x1280, 771K)

It's funny how a nolifting 6'2 lanklet can destroy any professional MMA 5'7 manlet.

Attached: jelly.png (560x748, 122K)

wait? she cashier really said that? the video only shows him raging from the start.

How short is that guy?
He looks even below 5'

in the second half of the video he looks comically small. not gonna lie i feel pretty bad for him.

expect that is wrong

Yeah that’s what started it

he has a yt channel youtu.be/ydEPSMGCLxk

I feel bad for him, still this wouldnt happen if he only learned

( X ) Doubt

kek that's not him

Fuck thats so me when mommy gf doesnt give me tendies and i throw a tantrum
t. 5'5 turbomanlet

Will manlets ever learn

Why would you doubt that?

Height plus weight will beat any trained fighter.

There is a reason why the best mma fight could never beat a silverback gorilla....

Here's his actual youtube channel
youtu.be/FGBBGmI7FAA

FUCK WOMEN
FUCK LANGLETS
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK JANNY NIGGY BIG TITTY FREE LABORY TRANNIES

And here's his other one
youtu.be/pJMvOnImJI0

I've noticed a trend among crazy people to have multiple youtube channels full of bizarre, unrelated videos

You're obviously baiting but just for other retadds, the difference between a human and a gorilla is much greater than the difference between a 100lb dyel and Thor Bjornsson

>wait? she cashier really said that? the video only shows him raging from the start.
Not word for word, but according to the manlet himself she did tease him with the mini bagel thing and smirked. Someone posted his youtube channel yesterday

>I Was Attacked In Bagel Boss.

Yeah, right after getting in the face of 2 dudes and challenging them to a fight. What the fuck did he expect?

>Height plus weight will beat any trained fighter.
that's not how it works

How can there be so much testosterone in such a small body?
I think the world lucked out by him being vertically handicapped, imagine this guy coming at you while being 6'5 or higher.

>There is a reason why the best mma fight could never beat a silverback gorilla....

No human alive is as strong as a silverback gorilla, so that's a moot point.

Holy shit, he's a legitimate seething manlet asshole lmao.

It's a shame he got down to their level. He should have decided to rise above it all.

If he wasn't a midget he wouldn't be so angry all the time.

this. tall peeps are chill as fucc

Lol at that manlet, feel kinda bad for him though. Why does everyone on the internet seem to say that he was misogynistic and harassing women though? He obviously wasn't in the wrong here, after being bullied for his height

Attached: 1561059234007.jpg (960x960, 43K)

ok, I just watched these videos The dude has some serious issues. He is living life on night mare mode, but he is not doing it too well

Because they didn’t get them bullying him for his height to instigate it on video. If they did I think this whole story would be pretty different.

Based.

CHRIS MORGAN IS....... BASED!

I think some of you mistake testosterone for acting like an asshole. You can be socially retarded and act as an asshole. That doesn't prove you have high testosterone.

Your comment actually proves my point

Seeing as you've never been in a fight your point doesn't matter

Still not a moot point

If Floyd Mayweather or Connor McGregor tried fight the first posters example such as thor bjornsson or any formidable strong man they would get wrecked.

Height and weight will beat skill every time

Found this article about it:
>(SLIDESHOW: These Women On Instagram Hate Wearing Clothes)

>(SLIDESHOW: 142 Times Josephine Skriver Barely Wore Anything)

>(SLIDESHOW: 71 Times Samantha Hoopes Stripped Down)

>(SLIDESHOW: This Blonde Bombshell Might Be The Hottest Model On The Internet)

>(SLIDESHOW: 60 Times Abigail Ratchford Wore Almost Nothing)

Attached: degenerate nudity.png (739x515, 72K)

>If Floyd Mayweather or Connor McGregor tried fight the first posters example such as thor bjornsson or any formidable strong man they would get wrecked.

Height and weight will beat skill every time

your argument was not an elite drug blasting strongman vs a MMA fighter, it was an untrained lanklet vs a MMA fighter

>Seeing as you've never been in a fight your point doesn't matter
youtube.com/watch?v=ea0IzY_3YqE

explain this

Ok but who is the hottest model on the internet?

hahaha he's like a little monkey

>explain this
gay grappling without throwing any actual punches isn't a real fight.
my friend who does judo got in a bar fight once and tried doing some fancy judo throws and what not and got knocked out almost immediately by some random dude flailing his arms around wildly.

good job reaching the keyboard from all the way down there

>make fun of black person
wtf user you cant choose your race #equality
>make fun of manlet
ohononnonononono lmaoooooo

h*mans deserve nothing but misery

The big guy could have punched out the little guy in no time. The thing is they're not fighting, they're sparring with grappling techniques and the big guy knows nothing about grappling techniques.

>not using your acquired gains to film people quietly
>not enjoying the sheer look of confusion or terror

youtu.be/wdyX7JJISEE

bullyfambamblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/study-suggests-male-puppies-let-females-win-on-purpose/

I too can post strawman articles and links. It's very common for the strong to intentionally let the weak win.

Also bodybuilders are the biggest faggots in the fitness community so come back with a more useful link then we'll talk.

Also you still have never been in a fight so your point is moot

Check'd and sides wreck'd.

Attached: 1531035034162.png (600x600, 576K)

>If Floyd Mayweather or Connor McGregor tried fight the first posters example such as thor bjornsson or any formidable strong man they would get wrecked.
>this is what powerfatties actually believe

Attached: Zendaya-Without-Makeup-6.jpg (981x870, 193K)

if it was a negro sperging out about some sort of racism, all of the twitter normgroids and r*dditors would be defending him
yet because it's a manlet it's perfectly reasonable to make fun of him

normalfaggots are primitives

cameraman is a lanklet russian scab.

Cope. Most bodybuilders and powerlifters don't even know how to throw a punch.

God damnit, xxxtentacion made manlets look good. Now we got this shit tearing down our image...

I'd go so far as to say they're usually worse than the average joe when it comes to striking cause they're so stiff. also they wind out in absolutely no time. it's hilarious.

Yeah, it's really pathetic. Strength is important, but it's useless if you don't know how to apply it.

>big boy absolutey destroyed
youtube.com/watch?v=GpXV9IN22gw

Holy fuck that was a sick ass kick. Most street fights are usually just grabbing and slugging, but that was some street fighter level shit.

the original point before the goal post moving was not even "tall powerlifter vs short MMA" it was "tall untrained guy vs short MMA"

>manlets lets out his manlet rage against taller guy, killing him
MMA is truly the manlet approved sport.
If you can't beat them in physique, better beat them in technique.
Except, you know, you're still a manlet.

This is exactly what I was talking about here . Look at that big retard. He doesn't even know how to hold his fucking hands. If he knew even basic shit that kick would NEVER have landed.

Attached: 66529531_500592770677622_4784443050615111680_n.jpg (1553x1013, 105K)

>guy who spends most of his time lifting weights and nothing else has no clue how to do something that isn't lifting weights
intelligent post

Because the smaller guy is a trained fighter.

>w-w-well, I can probably beat you up with my MMA techniques!
Is this the biggest manlet cope?

Do you have a good picture of him? Never seen him clearly

Maybe you should read through the thread, buddy. Some retard claimed that a tall, big, untrained man would destroy a short MMA fighter because of his size. We're educating him.

The manlet got 18 years in prison.
Russian prison.
He's probably being gangbanged as i type this post.

Considering fighting is the single most masculine activity and the main biological function of the male in our species? No.

>The manlet got 18 years in prison.
Okay? Are you gonna move the goal posts any further?

>He's probably being gangbanged as i type this post
Unless the powerlifter had friends on the inside I doubt it.

>The manlet got 18 years in prison.
See this is what happens when you "win" a street fight. You end up dead, seriously injured, or in prison.

>most masculine activity and the main biological function of the male in our species
What?
Oh right, how could I forget how our forefathers used to double roundhouse kick gazelles for their meat

doesnt matter how masucline it is, if youre doing it to compensate its C O P E
manlet

based 70 iq poster

Falsetto

the only physical exercises that matter are fighting and fucking

Here

Attached: C6AD2684-33B8-4257-A296-C27718B02B67.jpg (411x640, 67K)

Only fucking.
Because of our BIG BRAIN we can create weapons and tools to do the fighting for us as we have been doing for pretty much our entire existence on this planet.

He cute

cute:3

>Because of our BIG BRAIN we can create weapons and tools to do the fighting for us as we have been doing for pretty much our entire existence on this planet.
Physical prowess matters as much in war as it does in a fight, modern technology has only marginally reduced this

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Manlet soccer players have amazing asses though.

Attached: 6c082de9dfd4b509dd9d90f6efa9bac9.jpg (500x397, 29K)

he should just be gay, right? if he lost weight he could pass off as a low-grade salt and pepper shota

The manlet rage is hilarious

I can only imagine the physical prowess needed to push some buttons while sitting in your chair.

Attached: eagledrone1800x1200.jpg (621x414, 33K)

>Height and weight will beat skill every time
youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ

Sides in orbit.
Someone get that cashier a medal.

the lanklet let him win you can clearly see it

Although he won I'm convinced this Russian is mentally retarded. Twice he pulls big chinkus down onto him. Why would you want someone twice your size on top of you? The risk is too great.

I hope you're trolling. Otherwise, you are retarded for not knowing that the men had to defend their women and children from men from other tribes back in ancient times.

t. weaklings who wonder why women choose chads and bad boys over them

You can't win a war without boots on the ground, chairforce cuck.

Even a girl in the video mogs him

but i do heavyweight boxing? cope harder manlet

you can tell that he's probably been bullied and mocked his entire life. And now that he freaked out millions of people are laughing at him online and some beta white knight tackled him. It's horrible.

This Russian is Fedor Emelianenko, the greatest and most accomplished MMA fighter of all time. He probably had a good reason for what he did.

>Why would you want someone twice your size on top of you?

Didn't you see he armbarred him, ya think-headed yank?

>horrible
*hilarious
manlets should learn their place. this is why we need to bring back bullying.

No, you don't. I've never met a boxer with such a cucked mentality.

>think-headed
Kek

pro tip if you are in a street fight slap the fuck out of your opponent. no fist just slap try to knock them out with slaps

1) you won't break you hand on their skull
2) you're still doing serious damage
3) come court time when eye witnesses testify against you it will be "he slapped him while the other guy was punching and kicking) who do you think the judge will side with in that fight?