How cure my hemorrhoids?

>Straining causes bleeding when poo is hard
>Wiping causes bleeding when poo is soft

Wat do? Also what sitting position is best when you have hemorrhoids? And how do you avoid infection? And does Aloe Vera gel on hemorrhoids help?

Attached: 70312931-0653-4C7E-89A4-9FAB2FA8A082.jpg (350x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcS3363jci8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you've got em bad if they bleed that easy go to a doctor

I heard that you should go to the toilet only when you really want so that you don't spend more than two minutes pushing.
Wash your ass with the shower.
Apart from that I can't help you I've never had those.

Oh shit. I was just about to make this thread. I've had this big bulbous thing for almost a week, it doesn't bleed thankfully but it is uncomfortable as fuck. I think I got it from deadlifting while being tired.

literally just squeeze it out lmao

plant based diet

>buy pullup bar when 19
>abuse the fuck out of it first day
>do total of like 120 pull ups
>nackered
>have a shower
>wash bumhole
>feel big lump
>oh god its ass cancer
>shout to my mum that ive got ass cancer
>she asks if its a lump
>tells me its just piles
>pile goes away after a few days
And thats the tale of how I got ass cancer

So if it’s bleeding there is rectal bleeding also bleeding means a higher chance of a fistula. Go look that up. What requires surgery to remove, no other option, yeah surgery in your asshole.
Ohhh does your faggy attention larp seem kinda limp now? Rofl
Go see a doctor you dumb fuck and prob get an appointment with a gen surgeon
Enjoy your fistula btw after you get it removed it can come back and usually it will 67% of the time
Basically your hemorrhoid is infected and the infection creates a tunnel that will usually go into your rectum and then to your pubic region or cock, yeah it’ll bore a tunnel to your cock which will then excrete feces and other disgusting stuff
Still larping you dumb cunt faggot?
>lol blood in my hemorrhoids lol this is funny gonna larp about it
Enjoy the bleeding and medical bills I’m certain you won’t be able to pay for
I’m an ER nurse just for reference
You got these or others get them from
1) straining
2) poor diet which leads to bad shits and clogged bowls which then force you to push
Basically you admitted you’re dumb and fat
Anyway thanks I love unloading the stress of the day on Jow Forums
Yeah dude enjoy that fistula ;)

DO NOT DO THIS

Lots of fiber. Supplement if needed.
Wet wipes.
I've also been doing OMAD so I only poop once a day, occasionally twice. Better yet if you can make it work out that your poops happen right before you shower for the day. That way you can wipe real light and then make sure it's clean all the way in the shower. By ensuring all of the fecal matter is totally gone with hot water, you reduce the stress on the area and you remove all irritants (leftover fecal matter irritates the area even if you don't feel it).

Schizo freak

1. Use a squatty potty, no strain
2. Baby wipes
3. Use a blow dryer if you have to at the end to take care of moisture
4. If you need to get a prepH suppository and use before bed and right after every poop

use a spoonful with water when you wake up and before going to bed. cured mine almost immediately

Attached: 19178c4b-c037-4647-b695-d86be7c665fa_1.2d7dde7311cba642e72782d1646674e3.jpg (2500x2500, 855K)

Fold the toilet paper and spit on it

I hope you just joking you raging faggot

Attached: 1562680793854.png (1129x718, 891K)

You might not have hemorrhoids. It could be an anal fissure from forcing hard shits. I suggest going to an ass doctor so you can get a cream or something.

nigga Cole fixes them with ease
look up snake diet cures hemorroids on yt.

""""people"""" that don't have a bidet/washlet on every toilet in their home are literally less than human

Buy psyllium husk, it’s like a fiber overdose. Get a bidet for your toilet and use it instead of wiping a million times.

If you feel pain, it an anal fissure/external hemorrhoid. If its just blood than its an internal hemorrhoid/polyp. Dont hold that shit in and take a stool softener, takes a few weeks to fully heal.
NEVER WIPE DOWN-UP

Pro-tips as a somewhat frequent hemorrhoids sufferer:

* Yes, squatting is an OK alternative to regular sitting. No, full squatting (as in OP's pic) is BAD. Do *not* full squat to poop. It's better to hoversquat (thigh-to-calf angle of 90 to 135 degrees) than to full squat.

* Regardless of sitting position, it's best to use your abdominal muscles to poop. Learn to use your sphincter less.

* Going with the above, consider investing in a bidet/baby wipes so that you never feel compelled to use your sphincter to get the last bits of poop out of your system.

tl;dr: If you work out, then trust your core to do the job. Don't use your sphincter, and don't sit in positions that put pressure on your sphincter.

When should you visit a doctor?

>Wash your ass with the shower.
This is what saved me, people might find it gross, but go easy on the toilet paper and finis the job in the shower. Or just get a bidet

heck off, I'm on one and I have them badly. prep h didnt help me at all but anusol really does. get some of that OP. increase fiber, poop like your picture, drink lots of water and get some baby wipes. And for gods sake dont try to pop them

I sit like op picture but turned 180 so I can use the tank as a table

This is the best way to cure them:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcS3363jci8
Op you don't need to thank me, just share it with other people with anus problems

>NEVER WIPE DOWN-UP
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Do you mean never wipe front-to-back or back-to-front? In either case, that only applies to women, and wiping "down-up" would mean shoving toilet paper up your ass from below.

>Wat do?
Eats lots of fiber to make poo soft and get a bidet. Vegetables and oats are your friend. If the bidet isn't an option, shower instead of wiping. You might think it's gross, but it's better than hemorrhoids.
>what sitting position
Squatting.
>And how do you avoid infection?
Open wounds allow for infection. Avoid anything which opens wounds.
>does Aloe Vera gel help
No clue, never had hemorrhoids.

Talk to a doctor if fiber, bidet, and squatting doesn't help. They can surgically remove hemorrhoids.

Is it true that you shouldn't clean your asshole with soap? Is water really enough?

Psyllium husks.

>Eats lots of fiber to make poo soft and get a bidet. Vegetables and oats are your friend.
Doesn't work, fiber just makes your problem worse

>Talk to a doctor if fiber, bidet, and squatting doesn't help. They can surgically remove hemorrhoids

Why the fuck would you do that when all you need to do is fast for more than 30 hours? Are you mentally ill?

fasting for several days

win win

What type of fasting?

See

What's Snake Diet?

Have you heard of something called google?

Google says it's unhealthy

Swallowing all your food whole

>drink water
>deep breaths when poopin
>breathing out before every rep

Fuck, I want to heal my hemorrhoids, but this guy talking about drinking your own piss. Wtf, I'm already butfucking myself with prescribed cream, I don't want to drink my fucking urine
>inb4 never gonna make it
Will regular fasting be enough?

Thought this was an appropriate thread for my issue.

I think I overdosed on creatine the other night and have not been able to control my bowel movements for the last two days. I'm just pissing out my ass all day, I have 0 appetite and have lost a lot of weight. When will this stop?

Ffs just buy these and put them in your shakes seriously.

that made me giggle

>Will regular fasting be enough?
Yes you dumbass, that's all he says in the video, to fast (and eat more red meat), where the fuck did you hear him say to drink piss in this video?

Eat your fucking veggies user

Good to hear. I just watched his vid about starting snake diet

Doesn't work

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0

for the bleeding when you wipe I suggest you wipe to get the excess off. Stand up and wait a bit so your anus retracts and you're not wiping your intestinal tract. Sit back down and finish the job

People say you shouldn't eat red meat when you have hemorrhoids

And you should trust Google. Google is always 100% objective and only ever has your best interests at heart. Why, their company motto is even "don't be evil", so they clearly MUST be honest.

honestly keep washing your ass in the shower until it goes away.

It's not going away with showering, at least in my case. But cold showering your anus after shit is helpful anyway. You don't feel pain afterwards