I don't have fun at the gym anymore. Wat do?

I don't have fun at the gym anymore. Wat do?

Attached: 1559210453529.png (840x854, 434K)

stop going then, and get mogged by me fag hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

switch it up, im the same atm. Been doing calisthentics more and having fun with it.

Grrrrrr Mondays

Squat 500lbs

take a break, change your routine, etc. Sometimes it's good to just take a break when you're feeling unmotivated

How long you been lifting? I still really enjoy my time at the gym but I often wonder if I’ll get burnout.

Take the cardio pill

Achieve a sub-18 minute 5k, or go for a century (100 mile) bike ride

feel glorious and mog the liftcels

Oly it's pretty fun

i switched from lifting to climbing/bodyweight. find some sport that you enjoy. maybe some combat sport or something where you can keep improving in a measurable way

Practice an actual sport now with the strength you got now.

Are you a fuckin child? Go play video games and Legos if you want "fun"

Is it supposed to be fun?

Stop going so much, just do maintenance, and get into a sport.

You don't "play Legos", retard. You play WITH Legos. And you're acting like children are the only people who play with Legos. Yes, originally they were meant for children, but the company made large and difficult sets specifically for adults. I'm actually a mod on the Lego subreddit and most of our subs are 23 years or older.

So fuck you.

take a break but lift at least once a week to maintain

Hahahahahahahaah fuckin loser go back to plebit

Try calisthenics outside and swimming.

It's not supposed to be fun, it's supposed to be rewarding, you're not trying hard enough if you don't leave the gym feeling good.
Add cardio, learn new exercises, start stretching, increase volume etc.

That's bullshit. I genuinely had fun going to the gym and now it feels like a chore. To say it SHOULDN'T be fun is idiotic.

use a squat plug

In my experience the gym stops being fun when you stop making progress or progress slows significantly. So the solution to enjoying the gym again is to jumpstart progress. Go on a specialization routine that has you doing the lifts you care about 3 times a week and start eating more. A squat/bench/deadlift DUP routine is good for this but it doesn't have to be those three lifts. If all you care about is overhead press, weighted chins, and trapbar deadlifts then do those 3 times a week but adjust for intensity so you don't fuck yourself up.

I had this realization the other day too, i think it might just be time for me to switch to a more hardcore gym, i think i've outgrown la fitness and my motivation has taken a hit because of it

CHange your routine.

Oly if you haven't done it. Calisthenics if you haven't done it. etc etc.

Dont listen to these mean anons. I think legos are cool, but i never had the money for any quality constructions and only made abominations

Lmao just have fun bro

Based

and

Ask me how I know you’re n*tty