/fraud/

Previous threads in which mast goes full blown autism:

Discussion about steroids is also welcome.

Attached: E06D9A84-6FAA-465C-86C6-E8AB6286212E.jpg (729x438, 142K)

Prime example of why you should stay natty.

mast is a raging faggot
inb4 delet

This should be good

That wasn't even me dumb fucking moron

Daily reminder

Still waiting for yours pussy

Attached: killer.jpg (2245x1303, 462K)

>testify posts pictures with gf in photo even though he is a duckfacing mong
>manleT only has dumbell racks and obese cat
Ayylmao

Heh......that wasn’t even me.....heh heh...idiot. That was some other autist that was roid raging and types just like me.

you’re still waiting for the dick of another man lmao day after day do you ever look in the mirror and realize what a flaming homosexual you actually are?

Attached: D3F34C20-ABC3-4F19-9416-871EE32DE535.jpg (737x639, 58K)

He literally admits to doing g4p. Pretty obvious what’s going on here.

Raloxifene vs nolvadex?

Which one do you guys use? Best one in case of gyno flareup?

Attached: 663.jpg (436x413, 14K)

>mast shows dick
>mast shows his gf from closeby
>mast shows his home
and everything else to show he is better than everyone else on this board

Not afraid or ashamed of anything unlike the ugly jew that only talks with his pouting ugly Jewish lips and copes with samefagging. What a fucking bitch he is. No wonder he is afraid to show his dick. I bet his dick is so small it looks like a fucking clit. That explains why he is acting like a bitch all the time. LMAO

Because you know your dick is smaller. Typical Jewish cope. You were calling me out for having a microdick for weeks you fucking hypocritical moron. I proved you wrong and now you are coping again. Man the fuck up for once.

All your fucking posts are so contradicting. You are so fucking terminally disabled. It's just unreal.

Ded

Honestly despite masts tren brain autismo spergouts. He still mogs the everliving fuck out of test.

Nolva has shittier sides. Ralox first. If it doesn't help go nolva

Of course i do. That is why he is not replying to my moggings or can show he can do better. Coward

Only thing he can do is samefagging. Hiding like a typical filthy jew would do. Scared to face me like a real man

Attached: crying-jew.jpg (635x357, 32K)

>show me your dick fag
>i bet my dick is bigger you fag
Dudes just jerk off on webcam together and settle this

Ralox also takes ages to work, best used as a preventative rather than a treatment. Such as if you were running high adrol you might want to use ralox alongside since there are fuck all sides. Nolva is better at nuking a flare up though

I bet he won’t even show his dick. Haha, like what’s it even look like? Probably small. Probably not a big juicy thick cock like mine. Show me your big juicy cock so I can jack off to it.......I mean...show your small dick. I want to see how small it is so I can laugh at you hahahahaha fag!!!!!

Did crusader kill himself?

I shouldn't need any of those while I'm only on test right?
I mean as long as I dose my AI properly.

idek who the fuck you think you are because your dick isn’t even big. you talk such a big game yet your gf wants to kill her self lmao. sounds like she realized she is with a fucking self absorbed delusional beta and there is no other way out of it

He’s too busy to post here cause he’s spending time with his girlfriend who he hasn’t fucked despite dating for 4 months

I love these trash talk threads.

Just know that you’re fooling nobody with that frowning of the eyes kiddo. We’ve all seen your prey eyes.

My nipples are puffy and leaking, and really sore, they seem to be getting worse
I'm on 400mg test and deca/week
Found a source for caber but shipping will take up to 21 days, will my gyno be completely fucked and irreversible by then? Am I fucked?
I'm considering going to a doc and explaining situation and asking for a caber script but doc would have to be based and not a 'just stop cycling roids bad'
I bought some vitamin b6 in the mean time and I'm going to start dosing 10mg of nolvadex ED, I know this won't fix prolactin issues (b6 might have slight positive impact) but my understanding is that it can prevent gyno from developing? Or is that only in the case of high E gyno and not prolactin gyno

ahahahhaahhaa
enjoy your gyno, bitch

Is this drama going to be a daily thing now girls?
Talking about roids and fitness would be cool too.

dumb bitch lol

PSMF on EQ/TEST?

If it isn't that big that means you can do better right? Please provide us with the evidence. Or shall we just trust you based on your meaningless posts? lmfao

Who the fuck I AM? Do i still have to explain myself after all the fucking moggings? I AM your fucking superior faggot. I am that fucking psychopathic Jewish exterminator. I will not rest until i gassed out all you ugly big nosed Jewish cancerous sissies. THERE IS STILL ENOUGH SPACE FOR YOU, don't worry i got a very special place for you bb. Spooning the rest of your Jewish ancestors

BECAUSE I AM, dumb ass. You have nothing to show for. Where are you attachments bro?? You are nothing that's why you afraid to show what you are up to.

butt butt buttt your gfff kills herself muugguguguhhuhuhhu OHHH NO yes i will even help her. That's what a nice guy would do.

hey mike let's not forgot that you are not able to cum in your gf's pussy HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA how fucking beta is that. Hey guys hear that, he can't even cum into his gf pussy. Holy fuck not even lying it's a true story. He must wear a condom because she doesn't want his cum in her pussy HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH that is the most beta shit i have ever heard

Old photoshopped pics indeed. I am a fucking predator

Attached: Mike's family.jpg (1000x767, 309K)

you are without a doubt the most retarded person i’ve ever come across in my life. I am american you fucking dumbass. AMERICAN. I am better than you on every single level and your shit hole tiny country. You think old nazi photos make me give a fuck? Actually? Lmao we could drop one nuke on the netherlands and it would be a god damn parking lot and no one in the world would miss you or your country that has nothing to offer other than a city to get completely fucked up in.

I can see little teenaged mast now, sitting on the streets in his cardboard box with his druggy friends; completely abandoned by his parents. All that is left now is a hollow delusional beta living in regret in his shithole country for all of the wasted years only to be comforted by his quickly aging glow reapered girlfriend

your life is meaningless lmao, you want to try to align with the nazis but they aren’t around anymore because AMERICANS fucked their day up. Same thing is going to happen to you little shit talking dutch retard

Attached: 0AFA08AB-FC70-45C4-B65D-123682F7DB39.jpg (750x850, 78K)

>come for the roid talk
>stay for the autistic meltdowns

>I am american you fucking dumbass. AMERICAN. I am better than you on every single level and your shit hole tiny country. You think old nazi photos make me give a fuck? Actually? Lmao we could drop one nuke on the netherlands and it would be a god damn parking lot and no one in the world would miss you or your country that has nothing to offer other than a city to get completely fucked up in.

Attached: 1554555255043.png (640x550, 235K)

You're a fucking kike, you lose by default you hooknosed idiot.

>I am american you fucking dumbass. AMERICAN
>we could drop one nuke on the netherlands and it would be a god damn parking lot and no one in the world would miss you or your country
HAHAAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAH i seriously hope this is a troll or something. I refuse to believe someone can really be like this HOLY FUCKING HEL!!

Dude are really this fucking autistic?? Or are your really meaning this? This is the result of homeschool and not interacting with other people during your childhood. You are completely unaware how to interact people/anticipate on certain stuff.

Yet i am not afraid to show stuff out of my life unlike you. Because you are a filthy jew and the nazi's were the best in exterminating them so i feel we have something in common

Attached: ME_AMERICAN_ME_FAT_AND_NO_MORON_I_HAVE_BIG_BRAIN.jpg (403x485, 74K)

I can see little teenaged mast now, sitting on the streets in his cardboard box with his druggy friends; completely abandoned by his parents. All that is left now is a hollow delusional beta living in regret in his shithole country for all of the wasted years only to be comforted by his quickly aging glow reapered girlfriend

Attached: 1C04AD68-7C35-43C9-9C89-5AFF9903707E.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Damn bro, imagine being rejected creampies.
Imagine if your gf let Chad (read: mast) nut inside behind your back. Straight NTR style. Heh. That would be hilarious. Just take the L and move on dude

Attached: 1562132358163.png (405x205, 128K)

He must have a really small cock then, I fuck then I date, that retard has it backwards

>hey mike let's not forgot that you are not able to cum in your gf's pussy HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA how fucking beta is that. Hey guys hear that, he can't even cum into his gf pussy. Holy fuck not even lying it's a true story. He must wear a condom because she doesn't want his cum in her pussy HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH that is the most beta shit i have ever heard

but why aren’t you faggots infertile

Attached: C181B255-941D-4E53-914D-AF2EEFD1AE68.jpg (409x409, 105K)

I don’t even know how to respond to this autistic fucking english. Are netherland schools this retarded? oh yeah I forgot you grew up on the streets with the druggies and bums lmao high test environment sounds like an excuse for being UNWANTED by anyone hahaha.

CAN YOU IMAGINE family just abandoning you and letting you rot on the streets with the bums? I know why you are so mad now masT, nothing in life has ever gone your way and you are approaching the tipping point. Family is gone, friends are gone, there are so many empty voids in your life to fill with anger and it all makes complete sense.

No worries though, this board and your milk-aged gf will still be there for you, or at least her rotting body from eventual suicide will be.

imagine believing everything that comes out of masts mouth lmao.

Attached: 2822244C-80B3-44CF-9882-5CC3B74CA203.jpg (1000x700, 64K)

>Are netherland schools this retarded?
dutch schools. netherlands is the name of the country, when talking about something pertaining to the netherlands you say dutch. dutch language, dutch schools, dutch people.

and this is your lesson in irony for the day.

> autistic fucking english
>Are netherland schools
>netherland schools
LMAOOO oh the irony. Always the irony Mikey. I love it. You are so retarded that you are never able to see the irony/contradiction.

Yeah i have the same feeling with you. You are literally the most retarded autistic moron i have ever spoken to in my life. HOW THE FUCK do you even function in real life? I don't even know even know where to start with you.

Those things aren't even true. You never had any friends in your life, because you parents kept you at home. They probably knew you would be bullied to death(literally) for being an ugly balding jew.

Yes they used drugs and so did I. I had to abandon them in order to progress further in life. I have explained this so many times already and i am not ashamed to tell this again.

Plus my gf still look very young for her age unlike you Americans who always look 10 years older than they actually are. I am also not afraid to show her unlike you. I wonder why... lmao

LMAO how can someone be this beta lmfao

the two faces that ruined fraud

Attached: 1560614189107.jpg (2048x1583, 439K)

This post is cringe, think twice before typing. Your beta is showing. Mind you.

No. They made it better.

>that Turkroach duckface

Yikes

Attached: 2538B4AD-B2CE-448F-9846-2BABEC8F39AA.png (1136x640, 796K)

You may actually be the dumbest motherfucker I have come across on this entire website, and I used to lurk /b/ in 09. Not only have you fed yourself ridiculous delusions, but you’ve completely gobbled them up like the absolute fucking moron you are. I am not angry with you, I am genuinely concerned. How do you not trip on the ground and cave your temple in on a coffee table? How, how on earth have you survived long enough to learn to type? I assume that’s one of the few things you’ve learned, which itself is impressive for such a buffoon. I praise you though, blind luck is with you. Natural selection at this point is of no threat to you. But still, it’s miraculous that you haven’t walked into a wood chipper or tried to drink bleach to disinfect your gut. Still, I do hope you continue on like you have and avoid breeding in the event your offspring inherit your luck along with your lack of intellect. It would be a shame for this species to still have such a disgrace in the gene pool.

What the fuck is wrong with the eyes on the right guy?

Your whole fucking existence is cringe dumb ass. Look in the mirror and think thrice before you think you face me

I also think i cannot be more cringe than

>I am american you fucking dumbass. AMERICAN. I am better than you on every single level and your shit hole tiny country. You think old nazi photos make me give a fuck? Actually? Lmao we could drop one nuke on the netherlands and it would be a god damn parking lot and no one in the world would miss you or your country that has nothing to offer other than a city to get completely fucked up in.

AHAAAHHAH i am still laughing my ass off about this

That other post was also funny about him threatening to shoot everyone with his 9mm when they approach his ugly weasel gf lmfao

I like this pasta

Nice samefag again

Middle eastern inbreeding genetics

are mods sleeping?

> my gf looks young for her age

HAHAHAHAHA what the fuck is that supposed to mean? So you justify someone who is almost 30 for “looking good for her age” just LMAO at the cope.

Even you are aware how much better I have it in life than you. Just your autistic sperg banter that goes in a complete circle shows how desperate you are to run your mouth and get attention, since family and friends are no longer doing so and your gf is too busy fucking the ottermode twink at the gym that she was talking to her friend about.

It’s over masT, Americans fucked the Nazi’s up and I am burying you with them. Netherlands isn’t even on the fucking chart hahahahaha. How does it feel to constantly be overlooked and CRUSHED on a micro and macro level?

Now get back on your bicycle thomas and pedal away from your problems

Attached: 04BEC672-2DAD-4401-93B0-B14D9F2FD713.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

This is all so based.

are mods sleeping?

Infertility isnt the point. If your with a girl amd she is avoiding your cum inside her, shes disgusted by you

Seriously am I fucked

?????? She is not almost 30 dumb fuck lmao. She is 26 and looks younger than she actually is. You are 25? And look fucking 33. That is what i mean. Retard. Holy fuck man i know you are mentally disabled but do i even need to spell out the most common/straightforward bullshit even an infant would understand????

Look at those old man's cancer spots and your hairline and those fucking nasolabial folds. ooff, i can't imagine how you will look like when you are actually 30. Ready for the retirement home.

Dunno what you talking about? A twink? Lmao what. We all know what happend to you and your gf when she wanted to flirt with that other dude and you fucking raged against that dude even though it was not even his fault. HAHAA she fucking flirted with him dumb ass. She is wrong. So wait, you can't even cum in her pussy she is flirting with other dudes LMAOOOOO!!! beta fucking provider

The fuck do i care about some countries. I only care about you and me and i am fucking destroying you right now with hard core evidence.

What problems? You are the one that is trying to escape and dodge all my moggins all the time dumb ass. AND AGAIN contradiction yourself. You are so fucking fat and bloated you are unable to run away from me

>mast on discord is p okay
>on here he and test are total garbage

Real shit

Attached: 1562405825000.jpg (604x397, 51K)

> *holds back tears*
> “s-sheees not 30 bro I swear”

JUST lmao at your aged girlfriend who looks 40 from all the stress you cause her. You talk such a big game about looks but have been with the same girl for SEVEN years. I guarantee I have even fucked more women than you have because you are so fucking autistic and socially retarded. There is a reason you sit in a tiny cubical right across from a tranny while I work with executives of companies and report directly to the VPs and CIOs. You have NOTHING on me bro.

> I am destroying you with hard core evidence

The only evidence here is that you were not properly raised and were abandoned as a teenager. No one gives a fuck about your god damn face because 1. you aren’t doing shit with your life and 2. you stay with the same girl for YEARS.

Why even talk about looks when you are the biggest leech this board has ever seen? There is nothing going for you and you are a nobody lmao.

That doesn't make any sense Mike and you know that. Again stupid gibberish bullshit based on a pile of dead rotten Jewish bodies. I have an office for myself.

>and report directly to the VPs and CIOs. You have NOTHING on me bro.
So do i? This is just based on the structure of the company plus what kinda projects you are doing. So you actually feel special because you can directly talk to a VP/ and CIO. You have achieved so little in your life, your really consider this as something worth talking/brag about? My nigga.

>autistic and socially retarded
Oof and again the Irony, there is it. lmao. It's funny because you went to homeschool and never interacted with people. So it makes perfect sense in your case. Dude I can go into the archives and show all your posts that you were sucking my fucking dick. Dude i even gave you a picture of my fucking dick. No need to fantasize about that anymore. You can actually suck on it now. Where are you waiting for mikey.

Oh no no Mike i caught you lying with that one. Watch out. You are again contradicting yourself. Remember when you said on the discord you fucked 6 woman and then on Jow Forums you said 5. We caught you with that one bro LMAO. We even provided the screenshots and you quickly try to dodge that one. YIKESSS

I am not doing anything with my face? I am completely obliterating you with it RIGHT AS WE FUCKING SPEAK LMAO.

Just see the evidence over here:

Pls respond bro.

I know it's probably a retarded question but I'm trying to get the hang on things.

Fuck Nolva on blast/cycle
Use Ralox.

Whats the point of lifting, let alone roid, if you will never have aryan genes masTer

Shut the fuck up MIKE the KIKE.

What I'm trying to figure out is how mandatory it is to use those serms.

Using AI is a given but is either of those necessary when going 500mg test cyp/week?

I do love witnessing two roid autists argue with each other

Kek

Necessary? No
But you better be God like with your estrogen control.
Its something very handy to have because if you fuck up and start getting spicy nips then you can control the outcome quicker.

Why are you asking bud? Nolva and Ralox are not super expensive.

Attached: IMG_3644.jpg (1754x5747, 1.69M)

I've had nolva sitting in my drawer for 3 years and I've never had to use any, and I've never come off in 3 years. it's always good to have just in case, but realistically unless you live in a 3rd world country you could order some and get it within 2 days.

Bitch you wouldn’t even touch the guy who was talking to your girl at the bar. You are so angry on the inside and vent here because you are a 100% PUSSY. I saw the drunk ass dude hitting on my girl and she told me she was uncomfortable, so I took him into the other room, grabbed him by the neck into the wall, and told him to back the fuck off or there will be a problem.

You instead just punch the fucking wall like an autist and probably not even around the guy either. Maybe your gf realized how stupid you look with your over inflated arms and tiny legs/calves and realized she looks better with slim tim rather than a cartoon looking character who thinks he is alpha but can’t confront another man in person.

Nice try roach. Just accept that people besides Mike think you’re an autistic monkey.

Attached: 1C910404-1324-46DF-AC1C-8B88B7113C59.jpg (640x152, 52K)

is there anything cringier than tripfags

I am a pussy? Yet i am constantly destroying you with evidence and you are unable to reply to them because you are not a pussy? Makes total sense again

>and she told me she was uncomfortable
HAHAAH you first waited her to say that before you actually responded HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA you just watched the dude hitting on your fucking gf and waited until your fucking gf gives you the order to do something about it(she probably was done flirting with him and discovered he wasn't good enough) so back to the BETA FUCKING PROVIDER. OOFF

That is not how it went dumb fuck. She lost one of heels in the clubs and the guy have it back to her Tiny legs? Then why are my legs 100x your size even though i am fucking far away from the mirror unlike you

Attached: legs.jpg (1376x597, 142K)

Attached: 7E8B9F90-9313-40DD-A138-E77BB867ABC9.jpg (640x713, 266K)

Why the hate on Nolva? I've never noticed any issues with it.

Let me get this straight, you completely lost your shit over a guy returning your gf shoe to her? Of course he wasn’t hitting on her because of how hideous she is LMAO how stupid am I to think that another man would ever want to touch a creature like her, especially when she allows herself to be seen with a fuckboy nobody like you.

AGAIN, you post old ass pictures of my legs to try to compare with. Where are the new pics from the ones i’ve been posting? You’re too fucking stupid to grab the new ones or maybe you are smart because they obliterate the fuck out of your REFRIGERATOR physique lmaoooooo.

This slap fight of internet fights thats been going on proves that no matter how much juicy-juice 100% juice you take, you cant out gain your autism.

Attached: ivan-drago-rocky-iv.jpg (630x420, 37K)

Huh what. So first you indirectly said he was hitting on her and now it's not the case? Stick to one story moron. You are (again as far that was possible) making a fool of yourself, like when you were telling two different stories about how many woman you fucked.

Yet she is still better looking than your ugly weasel gf. Every time that Whatsapp picture from her is posted you quickly report it because nobody is able to see how fucking hideous she is lmfao

I already told you to provide me with the comparison pics. Why are you not doing it then? I allow you to do it , don't be shy. Then show me you can do better.

HERE, I LITERALLY TOOK THE MOST RECENT PIC FROM YOU AND ME(SEE ATTACHMENT)

I fucking annihilate you. In all your fucking pictures you look bloated and fucking fat af. I have never seen one shredded pic from you. All your so called ''gains'' are based on fucking fat and water. Once you actually have to balls to cut you will at least lose 60% of your so called mass. Jewish fucking skeleton mode lmao

Attached: btfo.jpg (912x344, 86K)

Can you run 5k without getting a heart attack?

literally anyone could "run a 5k" without a single ill effect fyi

Most healthy, normal people. Yes. I asked him, though.

Well... office shenanigans again last night before I went to them gym...
One of the girls from accounting (pretty good looking, I might add) came down to my office yesterday afternoon and slides up to the door frame while I am cleaning up my desk and this was the conversation:
Her: "I'm sorry about the divorce. I'm sure you'll find someone better real soon."
Me: "Uh... what are you talking about? I'm not divorced."
Her: "Wait, your not [guy with name that is similar to mine]?
Me: "No... he's 4 offices down the hall on the right."
So... [guy with with name that is similar to mine] is an older gentleman who smokes and drinks a little bit more than he probably should, and loves his BBQ... Nice guy. I talk to him pretty often.
She walks down to his office, glances in, and just keeps on walking.
LMMFAO!! Now I feel really bad for the guy... Divorced and low key dissed all in rapid succession. At least he didn't know.

You know the Nazis hated roaches just as much as Jews right? You aren’t white and will never be white you fucking roach nigger. Get over it and stop trying to suck up to us white men. You look pathetic and we will never accept you.

Are these two lads in the picture gunna have a lil fight irl!?

mast post a work selfie. enjoying my t-shirt and shorts today while laughing at your autism.

Attached: 1365E120-38FB-4DFB-96A2-1579CD30C950.png (750x1334, 2.69M)

SHE WANTS THAT DICK user

Im a 5'7 manlet so I highly doubt it

i think i finally understand why my dad has watched the late show every night since 1993 and has never gotten sick of it. if these two retards never stopped giving me a reliable form of entertainment every day i'd be watching until at least 2045.

Attached: j3ewmx84czq11.jpg (1242x1299, 125K)

This is on less than 500mg test and deca? What the fuck

They are lying on their dosages. They are humble bragging by saying "hurr durr I only need less than 500mg gear per week". Good luck achieving these physiques without at least 1-2gr gear per week.

you talk a lot of shit for someone who has balls the size of a bean

absolute unit

I'm a 5 foot 4 manlet and I have been doing really well for myself lately in the woman department. Height matters very very little if you're handsome and muscular.

You're not that lean mike

>lifting doesnt cure autism

Need proof? See the threads of these roid monkeys slapping their dicks in each other's faces

I'm usually against doxing but I sure hope both of these roid autists gets doxxed lmao

>I'm a 5 foot 4 manlet and I have been doing really well for myself lately in the woman department

delusional little man