VEGAN GENERAL

Milk is poison edition

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest, environmental friendliest and overall best diet for humans. It's the only moral diet. There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. End. Of. Discussion.

Vegetarians and meat eaters only allowed in this thread as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable eating choices. Only civil discussion.

Attached: milk.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGenwfzJJyA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rLUULAH7ks
youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=stfuoAgn-DQ&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8
youtube.com/watch?v=UOWgORI9x08&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=j6CX0TzJ7O4
youtube.com/watch?v=CBVAJ7ZOG4M
causematters.com/agriculture/cow-dietitian-corn-grass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1489137589547.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Attached: 1495089978673.jpg (1091x2048, 956K)

Stop it, mate.
If someone is interested in becoming vegan, they will look for info themselves.
If they're not -- no amount of infographics and shitposting will change their mind.

Not a vegan here but one of the biggest cognitive dissonance is people here advocating for dairy products while shitting on onions. Dairy has so much more estrogen than onions, and the former is real, animal based estrogen too and fully binds to estrogen receptors, activating them.

Attached: 1495089667486.jpg (480x480, 63K)

If veganism is healthy, why do all vegans experience their teeth rotting out after a few years?

Attached: 1495091185006.jpg (473x400, 35K)

Do ya'll ever get your tummies hurting after swallowing your bulls semen? I guess my body just can't deal with "animal" products lol. Any tips?

Because you're talking shit?

If meat is so healthy, why does it cause so many heart diseases?

Attached: 1520988357624.jpg (612x612, 81K)

>Any tips?
have sex, larper

>Milk contains bovine growth hormones

Holly shit i've literally been on roids since i was born, fucking yes milk is the BEST.

>Itt buying 4L of Tren for less than £3

>youtube.com/watch?v=fGenwfzJJyA
How do you respond?

I’m not talking shit though, every 5+ year vegan has significant dental degenerative issues.

Lies

>there is no proof that eating meat is ba-

oh, nevermind

Attached: tugg_1920x1080.jpg (1000x563, 176K)

>Today is the day we're finally posting bodies Edition

Attached: 3a0566f9b611390c0cae53a233ec5ea3.jpg (400x600, 59K)

Have you seen at least one vegan IRL? I doubt it.

I happen to have few among people I know, one girl is working with me. She's perfectly fine, albeit a little skinny, then again, there are meat eaters who can be this skinny so I wouldn't really connect that to her dietary habits.

Really, both sides should stop getting their 'facts' from clearly biased youtube videos or other shit sources.

not that guy but
>veganism is the healthiest diet
>but dont forget, you have to take 3 pills for iron zinc b12 and perhaps others to supplement for this extremly healthy diet!!

Attached: 1562629395901.png (400x400, 154K)

Reminder that the most moral diet is scavenging/gathering. “Vegan” food still kills large amounts of small mammals and bugs through farming practices, and it is transported on fuel-powered vehicles. A true non-exploitative diet comes from dumpsters.

It can’t be applied on a civilizational scale, though, so the societal ideal is still agrarian autarky.

Milk is delicious faggot, not to mentioned i fucked your little gf basedboy

>sage

Attached: 17561618946.png (608x440, 554K)

Milk has rocket fuel?
That is hardcore.

You sound like your average "communist" on /lit.
That's horrible.

Attached: 1503785265411.jpg (480x480, 51K)

>blaming beef for fat peoples gluttony
Everything in moderation, including meat.

Yes, my first highschool gf. She is extremely pale, has dental and mental health issues, and became both a lesbian and an anarchofeminist after becoming vegan.

Because of you

>be a chuck to the meat industry and eat animal products
>b-but muh vegans need to take supplements for B12 etc
>forget you will be taking pills by the fucking bottle load to treat your chronic fucking diseases before you hit 60

ISHYDDT

At least he'll hit 60

>girl clearly has health problems and fucked in the head originally
>'durrrr must be veganism'

Also this

Your poster body is already reaping those veganism gains
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rLUULAH7ks

Raw milk is healthy you morons

She didn’t have those issues until a couple years after we dated and the primary thing that changed was her veganism combined with going to university

>implying vegans won't outlive you, age better than you and probably avoid a shitty death from heart disease like meat eaters

C.U.C.K.E.D

Vegetarians and pescatarians do better on longevity studies than vegans

inb4 that one faggot shows up with a bunch of copy pasted links he didnt even read

I was off dairy for a long time and started consuming cream and cream cheese to add more fats easily and since I've broken out with hives all over my torso, not a vegan but can definitely say that no one should be consuming dairy

>implying every meat eater has chronic illnesses
>implying meat eaters have to take pills when all they have to do is a eat a balanced varied diet
>he cucks himself by denying himself whatever he wants to eat because "muh morals"
still didnt respond to the supplement argument while claiming meat eaters will die at age 60 without proof.
also
>the oldest people that have ever lived didnt follow a vegan regimen, but ate whatever they wanted
that alone should dissuade you from "muh chronic illness"

Attached: 1542566878213.jpg (660x574, 31K)

That you shouldn’t be consuming dairy*

Don’t assume everyone has your same shitty genetics

> (You)
>>implying vegans won't outlive you, age better than you and probably avoid a shitty death from heart disease like meat eaters
>C.U.C.K.E.D

Alright nigga hit me up in 20 years if you don't die from malnutrition

Based
Be careful though, you're going to summon Toothless the Antivegan

>If meat is so healthy, why does it cause so many heart diseases?
It doesn't. That is old "knowledge". Just like people a long time ago thought the world is flat.

Can you prove that?

can you prove the opposite? can you prove that eating a balanced, varied diet with the usage of meat is synonymous the heart disease or other illnesses? And no, you cant use studies that involve obese people, those are different factors

Attached: 56356438760753.jpg (634x373, 62K)

Attached: 46089770847.jpg (240x251, 11K)

The earth is flat tough

Prove it wrong, meatscum.

Attached: 05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg (756x576, 168K)

why are vegancucks so dumb?

Old individual meat eaters exist yeah, but longest living groups of people have followed vegan/vegetarian/pescatarian diet

>vegan/vegetarian/pescatarian
Those aren't interchangable.

Meanwhile in "real" life...

Attached: 1560090115952.jpg (400x313, 105K)

humans physiologically are evolved to throw stuff. Name one genuine evolutionarily advantageous use for the ability to throw things far and accurate except to chuck spears at animals.

>What the health.

Such flagrant propaganda and fake science that even honest vegans are embarrassed by this (gojiman)

Veganism is a Liars cult.

Attached: 1558179233412.jpg (1336x1816, 721K)

The teeth bro. The teeth don't lie.

Attached: 1548684642943.jpg (795x454, 50K)

OH NONONONO.

Attached: vegan.jpg (700x473, 165K)

Why do vegans work so hard to make everyone hate them? We’ll be putting you in concentration camps by the end of the century.

Attached: 2FE6A4FF-2EFC-4220-8C65-381FF23389E6.jpg (550x558, 68K)

lol

Attached: 1560107744237.png (1280x800, 711K)

>Vegans
>Age better

That what? Roadkill in the sun?

Attached: 1561928460003.jpg (1300x1800, 1.41M)

>Teeth eyes claws

None of that matters at all. All that matters is what kind of stomach/digestive system you have, and humans digestive system is closest to Lions and wolves. Do you know what they eat?

Attached: 1562415962106.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I wouldn't have any problem with vegans if they would just shut the fuck about it.

Fucking hell I swear, vegans and homos just scream to the world to make sure everyone knows each of them are special snowflakes.

>The stuff that makes all mammalian life possible is bad for you

Attached: 1561590413846.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Murder is not okay, not in moderation, not ever.

Attached: morrissey meat is murder.jpg (2325x1579, 1.11M)

It’s an evangelical religion, not just a lifestyle choice

Kek. The pic in middle right of “Venus Rosales” rubbing her bean to thoughts of getting punched by a chad manlet.

If, you believed that (which you don't) I would invite you to stop murdering animals vegans--

youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=stfuoAgn-DQ&app=desktop

Animals eat other animals. Humans are animals. Stop being a faggot or go back to your tranny board.

Is it vegans coming into the many threads on Jow Forums that recommend meat in huge numbers to derail the thread? No, it's meat eaters coming into vegan threads to bitch about how much they hate vegans.
Is it vegans who constantly spam shit jokes like "How do you know someones a vegan? They'll tell you hurr hurr"? Nope, that's meat eaters.

I'm not even vegan myself but I go to the most pozzed, left-wing university in England. Every other person is a vegan, there's vegan restaurants on every corner and I've never met any that are constantly going on about it.

You can only murder humans though

>But animals are hurt by industrial plant farming
What do you think they feed to the animals you eat?

>inb4 I exclusively eat meat from my uncle's farm where all the animals sing Kumbaya and he just shaves off their excess meat harmlessly.

Other animals also shit wherever they feel like it and rape each other constantly.

Does this mean you're going to start being a rapist who shits on the floor because that's "natural"?

>What do you think they feed to the animals you eat?

um .... The COWS (not all "animals" but COWS) that I eat are not "fed" anything, they are released onto natural pastureland and they eat grass, are you familiar with "grass?" It's stuff that God made for cows to eat. Sorry if all these facts confuse you.

Attached: 94888671-cows-grazing-on-green-pasture-in-dolomites-mountains-italy.jpg (1300x866, 232K)

None of the Blue Zones are vegan they just eat a mostly plant based diet. There is no evidence supporting veganism being ideal for human health. Yes, cutting out processed meats and animal products and relying on whole plant foods is heather than the SAD, but there's no reason you still can't continue to eat meat. The Okinawens had pork at festivals every 2-4 weeks and fish consumption is regular in Italy.

>pus cells

Apologize

Attached: 1536269355420.png (1000x1000, 198K)

Teeth are tools but not for digestion.

Dude you are the one claiming that the staple of of human diet since we climbed down from the trees causes heart disease. It makes no sense and it is on you to prove it, not me to disprove it

No. It means I will continue being a rapist who shits wherever I please.

Im not vegan but locavore faggots are idiots. Prior to industrial production of meat there was widespread problems with overgrazing
also this infograph is retarded srs

Then why don't you go to the wilderness and prevent wolves and foxes from killing other animals?

This is a dumb argument. Wolves and foxes dont have social norms, nor do they understand abstract concepts like moral value and autonomy. Imagine if you evoked this defence in a court room to defend canabalizing your neighbours.

CUtting out dairy but not eggs. Yes or no? Haven't ate meat for 6 months now.

So what you’re saying is animals are lesser beings, therefore it’s ok to eat them.

I'm sorry for laughing at the sickly vegans bro...

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLk5AAKRem8

No, I'm saying animals lack the moral reasoning we can use to realize it's not okay to unnecessarily kill them retard. Do you know how to think?

So what your saying that murder is ok after but in a certain casesm

I can't fucking write on a phone, for fucks sake.

Bought 5 liters of raw organic unpasteurized milk this morning, what now faggot?

Attached: 1533545812590.jpg (543x543, 51K)

So you’re a hypocrite who just wants to demand others live according to your personal choices. You claim we are the ones who come in and derail your threads, but we don’t come here telling you to eat meat. We just say we won’t stop eating meat. You’re the one trying to force your beliefs on us. We are merely resisting your efforts.

If you're against killing animals, please stop killing animals?? Vegans are staggering hypocrites, their hands are drenched in the blood of innocent animals, while they pretend to care about them??

youtube.com/watch?v=UOWgORI9x08&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=j6CX0TzJ7O4

Yes, vegans with the same lifestyle (smoking drinking etc)choices as meat eaters are less likely to be afflicted with chronic diseases such as atherosclerosis (plaque build up in arteries). Cholesterol is also proven to be linked to heart disease.

In what regard is anything I said hypocritical. You realize I'm not OP who's been arguing anyway? I realize posting vegan threads on Jow Forums is just waiting for bait.

You get Salmonella?

>we know have a vegan general on Jow Forums
Man you guys fuck everything up

You should probably stop using Facebook...

Stop posting s3ringe video he is an insane person who thinks the world is flat and the population is sub 1 billion worldwide. Johnathan Foer or something.

Vegan g@ins newest video is out. This time carnists are btfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBVAJ7ZOG4M

Lower levels of cholesterol than general pop you poopy head

Been drinking it for 22 years, not a single time got sick from it, my grandpa been doing the same all his life, he is 76.

Ah, yes. The magic organic meat-eater who only eats locally sourced meat, there's suspiciously high amounts of these people whenever this exact argument comes up. Coincidence I'm sure.

Regardless, you're a dumbass. Cows need to eat more than just grass and in commercial farms (free-range or not) they feed them

>A typical dairy cow’s diet consists of around about 50% forage and 50% grains. Most of the forages are plant material that is fed as hay or fermented forage, known as silage. This allows farmers to feed grass, legume and corn-based forages year round. The most common concentrates fed are corn and basedbeans, along with by-product feeds like whole cottonseeds, citrus pulp, almond hulls or onions hulls. Cows enjoy variety in their diets, and having a mix of both forage and concentrates allows this. Just like with human nutrition, we must provide the correct amounts and balance of nutrients.

causematters.com/agriculture/cow-dietitian-corn-grass/

If you've so much as even been to a farm in your life it can't be news to you that cow-feed is a thing.

Carnivore diet is possibly more retarded than raw veganism.

You vegans are fucked up in the head. Off yourselves

Attached: 1523725116479.gif (361x281, 2.1M)