These chicks are all roiding, right? I mean, it’s probably a safer bet to assume they are to assume they’re not...

these chicks are all roiding, right? I mean, it’s probably a safer bet to assume they are to assume they’re not. Just look at the jawline on the dyke.

Attached: 27215558-B8DD-4CE3-AD8B-943847D50205.jpg (780x520, 87K)

.....no

Female soccer is on such a low level you don't need roids to reach the top. They just need cardio to last 90 mins

Nah the rest of the world just cares even less about womens sports than the US does so they barely put up any competition. Give it 20 years and the US womens team wont win anymore

This, lol. Womens soccer is the least watched sport in Europe. No one cares, there is so little effort, and almost no sponsor interest.

Women are a joke.

That alex morgan though... wew

everybody roids nowadays in professional sports, anybody who doesn't realize it has never been part of this shit

Kek they are not roiding, they can't even beat a high school soccer team

>a outline tattoo
>a fucking California tattoo
I'm not surprised that shes a fucking commie

I just can't care about women's sports. Knowing that most professional women athletes can be beaten by highschool boys just makes it completely uninteresting.

I don't care if they're roiding, winning, losing, whatever. It's completely boring.

Attached: SXfu0lR.jpg (1000x1000, 273K)

>what is drug testing

Lmao you think just cause athletes “pass” drug tests means they’re not taking PEDs? Don’t be dumb.

If you have no proof your posts are worthless

The body language here is priceless. Is that problem hair girl supposed to be their captain, the glue holding the team together? Because it looks like they are all scared to step past her, or even make physical contact with her if it would ruin her glory shot lol.

Not even country women witness this?

am i the only one who thinks this shit was astroturfed hard as fuck this year? nobody cares but the coverage it got was insane.

they won semis without her

More like Megan Brapinoe haha

you are a fucking mongloid
its easy to chat in these tests

>am i the only one who thinks this shit was astroturfed hard as fuck this year?

You think? Hulu had constant in-app advertisements, it even had it's own section in the app, I've never seen that before.

It was being advertised constantly on every other sporting event. I mean for fuck's sakes the golf announcers mentioned it basically every commercial break. You think golfers watch women's soccer?

see It's not easy to cheat when they watch your dick while you pee

They would lose against a top tier boys high school team...

Why are these stupid twats getting as much attention as they are is the better question.

deal with it you fucking incel

........bait right? its gotta be bait guys

in Spain the media made it look like the male NT in terms of importance and covering. Nobody gave a fuck though, except feminazis and nu-males

>get home after today's 12 hour shift at McDonalds
>enter tiny studio apartment, have to jimmy the rusting lock
>sit down at aging 2000's computer for my daily 3-hour 4chin shitposting crusade
>see that some women somewhere in the world have done something impressive
>rub hands together, smearing the burger grease around
>settle into my broken folding chair, crack knuckles
>"fuck women"
>"they won something? they must be cheating"
>"men are vastly superior"
>smile devilishly as the single halogen flood lamp in my room flickers
>hehe that'll show em

It's just as important.

Well said.

No. Just take the NFL for instance. These guys get busted for having something as trivial as weed in their system. How the fuck are they gonna hide roids? Unironically enlighten me.

they DID lose against the FC Dallas U15 mens team lmao, no could about it.

Russia had state sponsored doping and successfully cheated at the Olympic level for DECADES. Check out the documentary Icarus for redpills.

>football player
>roiding
What would be the point on something like that?
Its just jogging for like 2 hours. Sprint is only recquired in some positions and for like 50 meters tops (and you cant always sprint, maybe 5 times top every match)

also, women football is fucking trash lmao

>world champions
>under-15 boys mutt squad defeat them 5-2
it really makes you think uh

Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test in his life, and he took hundreds.

>
>No. Just take the NFL for instance. These guys get busted for having something as trivial as weed in their system. How the fuck are they gonna hide roids? Unironically enlighten me.

Don't be dumb, NFL is full of roids. Ask anyone who's been to training camps and is willing to be honest. It's much easier to beat a test roiding than using marijuana. Marijuana hangs around forever.

I don't even know all the tricks, a friend once told me that you get advance warning, so stop using orals and synthetics like dianabol. Then switch to test prop and cut that a couple days before the test. It's not rocket science even for amateurs with no help from experts.

All football teams are muttsquads nowadays

>Local sports team
>Barely any to no locals at all
>National sports team
>Barely any to no people from that nation
For some reason, handball has mostly managed to dodge that so far. I guess it's a matter of popularity.

Purple haired captain is 100% lesbian and probably did one or two of the girls after the match

Of course they're roiding, every pro athlete does. The dyke is probably a man anyway.

PAY *clap* THE *clap* WOMEN *clap* MORE

>Drug tests cant be cheated
>There arent PEDs that wont show up on drug tests
You must have somebody dress and wipe you to be this retarded.

The importance of a sport is determined by the size and spending habits of the audience.

The issue isn’t that they are women, the issue is that they cannot compete with a men’s team, yet they expect to be paid the same as men.

>alex morgan
Armstrong 'passed' his tests, too.

Attached: 1532060473392.jpg (1024x705, 119K)

When they generate the revenues the men do, then we'll talk.

Attached: 1436851988621.jpg (720x376, 16K)

Didn't these cases make the testing much more random and rigorous nowadays? I've read that you don't get warnings when you're about to be tested, you get assigned a representative who shows up unannounced and will stay within arms reach of you until your next piss.

Which ones?