Before you started lifting, what was your lowest point?

Before you started lifting, what was your lowest point?

Attached: 8nEUEu3.png (908x935, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AGvvNKBGgUw
google.com/search?q=amouranth married mod&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiAmIGz5K3jAhXKx1kKHY-3CooQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=360&bih=645&dpr=3
youtu.be/7Z-h4xVwmeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6'5, 135 lbs

Imagine being that pathetic

haha he doesn't have to haha

I was a fat shit around 170ish and 5ft 8, then I started swimming and became less of a fat shit but currently still have love handles and no muscle

I realized when I was 22 that if I wanted to be a Navy SEAL, I had to start working out and not stop working out until I was 25. That I had this one chance left and I couldn't take any more breaks.

23 and 7 months now. I haven't stopped. I think about it everyday. I want and need it. It's my only goal in life right now.

5'9 285lbs. down to 155 now

Was engaged to a psycho and alcoholic as cope .

gf made me fuck her tranny friend while she watched

5'8" and 215lbs as a senior in highschool. Down to 167 now at 23 and a inch taller

sniffing my sister's panties while jerking off

I was up to 190 at 5’8”. I remembered thinking I’d be ripped with a six pack at 170. Almost 160 now and barely have visible abs. Feels good being light tho

Based future frogman
You should be listening to Goggins & Jocko daily

I do. I also listen to this while I'm running

youtu.be/AGvvNKBGgUw

Shits so motivational

That looks bad ass, saving it for later. Good luck bro!

stepped on scale for first time in years and it read 320 (im 6'3). decade ago in high school i max'd at 270 with a 405lb bench...this 320 had no muscle, so it was an eye opener. decided the rest of my life will not be lived by a fatass.

i now consistently motivate others by my intiative. fuck the mires and compliments, the best feeling is having ur bro reach out to you asking for running tips, or ur other bro asking to come workout with u cuz he needs to lose weight too.

we're all gunna make it bros

Great work man
We’re all gonna make it brah

Attached: 68519B58-CA58-4B79-A7CC-E0CE51E1EDA4.jpg (750x827, 74K)

In context of relationships, weight or mental health?

i watched this doco months ago. those guys literally get pushed to the brink of their bodies giving out and they stay at that edge for like a whole week. thats fuckin insane and i doubt very many people can do that at all

good work man. a year and a half ago i weighed in at 282 lbs at 5' 10". also i was a depressed NEET. now im 166 lbs. and steadily making strength gains. only problem is the loose skin on my stomach kinda fucked me, but its way better than being fat.

Good luck, my dude. My dad was a Ranger in Vietnam and he is the toughest person I've ever met. SEALs are another level above that. Hoe you make it

Attached: look like they are in a high school anime club - but they are operating harder than you ever will.jp (1280x827, 140K)

jerking off in a public park and walking home with jizz in my pants

That’s kind of impressive

That one guy crawling to the finish line with a broken God damn leg during hell week was so impressive. You knew he didn't give a fuck, he was gonna finish. He got rolled back but he completed phase one. That's a hell of an accomplishment. That's the dream right there. Nothing matters in your body, just get the job done.

his body broke before his mind did

What the fuck. Story?

Hahah fucking simps

Ryan?

>fat at 170

n-natty? I used to be 125 at 6'1"; only 150 now but much better off.

323lbs at 6'4
but i also did a lot of work my hands so i was rather buildfat+

Before starting? 6’1” 280lbs sedentary fap/vidya addict super virgin

After lifting
6’1” 250lbs(gained from 170lbs after having cut down from 280) and depressed/socially anxious pothead and fap addict

Imagine becoming a mod just because you think hall monitor internet policeman = pussy magnet

170 at 5'8" can be fat!

>24 years old
>300lbs
>6 foot
>boring soulless IT job
>Lonely virgin missing out on life
>Tried to kill myself but pussied out at the last minute

Decided to give myself that summer to change stuff before killing myself

By the end of that year i was 205 lbs, lost virginity and made alot of social gains.

started the gym this year and trying to lose the last 30lbs or so. Struggling a bit but down to 192lbs so making progress while lifting.

we're all gonna make it brah

Mirin

keep walking bro we will meet on the highest mountain

Attached: Keep walking.jpg (934x717, 59K)

coughing up black tar, waking up every day covered in sweat and rashes, thinking i had a hernia but it was just a huge calcified glob of cholesterol, severely constipated, near death from cardiovascular disease before i was 30 essentially..

>just keep walking bruh
>last name is Walker
Bit of a bias there...

Imagine reading that picture and actually believing it
worse, imagine reading all the way through, and at the end, not having found anything suspicious about it, believing in it
I feel like you can measure the IQ of a person by which paragraph he realized the conversation is forged, decreasing 10 points with each interaction

that means if you read all of it and didn't find anything wrong you are probably below the 80 points mark

Attached: 1523738886741.png (1093x820, 798K)

205 lbs at 5'2

google.com/search?q=amouranth married mod&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiAmIGz5K3jAhXKx1kKHY-3CooQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=360&bih=645&dpr=3

We're all gonna make it brah

youtu.be/7Z-h4xVwmeQ
This is what twitch mods look and act like

we're all gonna make it brah

what does this prove, retard? that she's married? that's not the point, that's the only truth of the fanfiction
is it that embarrassing image/video of a mod talking to her? if anything this story was made up exactly BECAUSE of the video, or it's another embarrassing mod

I was like you too once, I believed too much in other people to believe shit like that, it was all just a story made up for a laugh and to maybe pull a few legs, buts its true, all of it, and there are people out there that are so pathetic you cant even fathom the shit they are capable of

the video is from november 2017
every other reddit link + the tweet (which is clearly bait) originated from mid 2018 onwards
please don't be so gullible, it's pretty easy to let your imagination wild and entertain yourself by fooling people online
that's why trolling in here is so common/fun

I also don’t want to believe things simply because they’re on the internet

>r9k crab trying his hardest to save face for a mod
Makes you think

Seals are lying pricks that are more interested in bookdeals than doing proper work.

word of advice, if you pass the seals test, they tell you you fail, and ask you to get on a boat in the middle of nowhere, don't do it.

don't project the shitty boards that you visit "in secret" onto others

>whiteknighting whiteknights
Crab boy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

am I supposed to know what this slut picture is about, normie?
just remember to "exercise" your brain too, don't be such a low iq gymtard stereotype

>normie
>low iq
>gymtard
crab boy mad LOL

We're all gonna make it brah, please don't let my hopes die brah-user

Honestly she does see. Attractive, like I would ask her out to have sex woth her because I want to sex with her.
Whether she would agree or not is another fact entirely as I am still dyel body mode at this point in my life,
But. I. Will. Get . Bigger.
Anyway I would happily sex with this woman considering normally I only fuck prostitutes (it is legal here for me) last time I accident,y stabbed her in her eye with her tiara but she’s didn’t hold it against me. I made her scream with my dick though and fingering licking her.
In a couple of days it’s the weeken a d I,l go and see another one.
Pro tip, never see the same girl more than twice as it leads to a reputation that is harder to disprove, but it’s easy since my girls roster changes every week so always new girls.
Recently I’m on tinder for 7 months and only 4 matches, it might be as the year think I’m a bit since I had no profile bio and only several photos without other people. But that she life I’ve swapped you around and she is still going down the street from the church.
>last day of high school
>Mexican groundskeepers are actually high as fuck and lying around their offices
>I get the idea to ask them
>they don the guy who was talking about the girl she had to do a lot of work.
Get asked to leave, tell them I’ll ever come back.

6'1 220 lbs, down to 170 lbs. It feels great although the blubber no longer hides my dyel body.

Thanks for today's motivation user

>anime poster
>talking about IQ

Attached: 1553546759072.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

300lbs at 5'9" and suicidal depression

5'9", 240 pounds with no friends or job

Don't fucking ring that bell when you get there, senpai. Good luck and Godspeed.

5'10" 176 lbs

Becsuse i realized im the star in my own show and it fucking sucked. I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP but you gotta live it.

green text please

I spent 2 months in a mental institution

>made you
wtf did she hold you at gunpoint

Attached: bodyweight.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

why

Thank you for keeping Israel safe and protecting Jewish interests.

How are your pushups, run and swim time looking?

thank you for protecting israel

Militaryfag here. Look I know Navy SEALs got book deals and movies and all that, but seriously look into Army SF, 75th Ranger Regiment, or Marine MARSOC if you are interested in special operations. If you bolo in SFAS or RASP, ok unfortunate, but at least you can still be regular Army Infantry or similar. Same with MARSOC.

If you bolo in BUDS, you're stuck on the boat doing boat things.

>t. training for Sapper School and then SFAS once I hit promotable. Only open to 1LT(P) on the Officer side

bro, are you alright

Your a brave man user. I'm rooting for you.

That's my goal too, thank god it'll be a little easier for me since I already ace Marine Corps PFT, and ACFT. Just waiting for my schooling to be done and the end of my National Guard contract to end. Might go try to transfer before it ends though.

>t. Former USMC Air Traffic Controller, current National Guard 11B (fucking reserve infantry, gay)

I was a khv

now I'm just a kv haha

Was seriously depressed/suicidal for 2 years already. thought I'd damaged one of the only relationships I had and the girl I was madly infatuated with started ignoring me.

I already wanted to commit suicide but I didn't want to die so I did one of those "cry for help" attempts where I rigged it so I would deliberately get completely fucked up but not killed.
Well, it worked and I everyone came and helped me. But a couple of months later my drug addiction caught up with me and I got sent to an RTC (similar to rehab but for a broader range of issues) for a year.

3 years I can say I'm a very different person. Only occasionally do I get depressed and the thought of suicide is very unwelcomed. Don't be a cookie-cutter victim user's, be the one who rises from their living nightmare stronger and thirstier for life.

5’11 125
Currently 140 trying to get to 160

When I first started, I was a 5'10, 315 pound khv. Now I'm just a virgin. So that's progress.

fuck, I was 6 4 165lbs and I thought I was skinny back then, how much now?

I bet he increased his donations after that.

fag

I was 195 at 5'10 and missed the days of being a skinny boi that got pussy without even trying, so I lost 50 pounds and got down to 140 at my lowest, people thought I was anemic lol

i was 100 pounds at 6'2 in high school

up to 120 now, trying to hit 140 then 160

Attached: 00808_3JvDGFzlrPA_600x450.jpg (337x450, 16K)

>licking prostitutes
Ew

You’ll enjoy your body type as you gain more size. Used to be 5’10 126 and now that I’m 180 I can still have a six pack because of skinny genetics.

6'6 387 lbs

Attached: 1562857809127.png (514x737, 689K)

currently 5ft5 115 lbs, or at least I was. I need to check on that.

I'm planning to get a YMCA membership so I'll have no excuse for not exercising

Seeing pictures of myself someone else took at a bowling alley. Went cosmic bowling with friends and was having a shit time due to family issues. Saw my shit face and shit body and got super depressed about it.

It took visiting my now ex at his college and listening to his talk about all the jogging he was going to do during the summer and how I'd go with and we'd have a great time to get me to go to the gym.
I lost like 20 pounds trying to train to jog and I still couldnt jog for shit that summer.

Lifting came soon after I realized the jogging wasn't going to happen. We lifted together a lot.
I miss that in a bf but I'm overall happier now.

Huh, the narrator voiced some briefings for Delta Force Landwarrior.