Hungry and tired all the time

>Hungry and tired all the time
>5'7 eating 3,500 calories a day
>Not gaining any weight

My thyroid tests came back normal. What else could be causing this?

Attached: brits at poundland opening.png (747x766, 1.05M)

parasites

A tapeworm

You have parasitic worms buddy.

Check those times, Texas red.
I was way quicker on the draw.

nutrient deficiency. magnesium won't show up on any test.

$100 on you're not counting your calories correctly.

Just because you eat a lot of calories doesn’t mean you’ll always gain wait, make sure you’re eating the RIGHT food
Like Jeff said, put shit in, get shit out

Being a manlet

You're counting wrong

>counting wrong
>lying
>just plain ole stupid
>major health issue

Are you eating 3500 in one sitting and then fasting until the next day?

Now I'm scared

Where are you getting the 3500 from? Are you just OMADing an lb of butter a day?

Is your digestive system bacteria okay?

Do you piss alot?

I maintain on 3300-3500 calories a day
but i am 6'3 and work out 6 days a week
are you sure?

hes just counting wrong like most retards

Why would someone go on the internet and tell lies?

I'm 5'7 and my maintenance is 2500 calories. Ive been weight training for 7 years so I have some muscle on me too.

>some
kys manlet

We got a hot head here guys

I am so fucking envious if that's true you fucker.

Worms in your faggot ass

came to say this.

funny how people ignore the possibility of pilot-error on the calorie counting, despite it being the most obvious weak link. Also, the website you're using to estimate [translate ESTIMATE] your caloric intake may have been created by some compsci student as a class project and may or may not be especially accurate

Lmfoa

Lies.

Hey buddy, I had this exact same problem. I would eat four huge meals a day and literally looked like a holocaust victim. You probably aren't going to want to here this, but you must likely have something inside of your stomach that is eating your food. It could be tapeworms, pinworms, flukes, or everything, who knows. Good news is, the only reason your body let's these parasites live is because you eat so much fucking calories that you would do serious damage your intestines without some form of parasites to help you process everything you eat into shit, and they are semi symbiotic in this regard (even though they steal all your nutrients). This is no joke, as they will leak out of your intestines into your liver, gallbladder, lungs, and even in the brain. It happens all the time, and many diseases that are actually parasitic infestations go misdiagnosed (sometimes as brain lesions, heart disease, enlarged liver, constipation) because most parasites are virtually undetectable unless it's REALLY bad. I can almost guarantee you if you do a three day fast you will immediately gain weight as soon as you eat again. I shit out worms when I did. Try intermittent fasting if you want to move slower, but I would seriously recommend starving whatever the fuck is eating you right now for at least a few days. Do it a few times if you have to. Your body is supposed to be able to prevent this, but only if you give it time to clean itself out. We deworm our pets all the time, but everybody is too chicken shit to consider the thought that we are loaded with parasites ourselves. So don't be a pussy and stop feeding your literal demons inside of you if you want any hope of being healthy, and please do not eat that much if you are not gaining weight if you ever want to save your metabolism

Attached: Parasites_Symptoms.png (900x600, 549K)

>read list
>symptom free
Fuck it feels good to live in the suburbs sometimes.

Attached: 1511763293876.gif (774x690, 77K)

I've got most of these symptoms, but weirdly I only get itchy anus at night when I'm trying to sleep

Aren't worms detected in stool tests?
Pic related I have most symptoms from but a stool test i did found only that, which is common apparently

Attached: B Hominis Title Picture.jpg (225x225, 23K)

3500 isn't that much calories, user. its only about 400 more than what the average 5'7 man who has a relatively active day (i,e not sitting down, able to walk around)
Try upping your calorie intake. More Carbs.

you could have celiacs disease or parasites
either way you should go to the doctor
unless youve been counting your calories wrong all this time

So you just don't eat for 3 days, drink water and after that do an enema?

Attached: YUOri5H.png (1223x367, 205K)

Sleep apnea

>itchy anus at night

That's when the worm comes out to lay eggs

Do research so you don't hurt yourself!

That's when pinworm come out to lay their eggs

Like a fatty, the hungry skeletons are deluded by how much they are in fact consuming.

Yup, I’ve tended to vastly overestimate my calories for years. At least now I’m more self-aware of my mind trying to hype up my calorie numbers, so I’m able to better regulate it/able to make a more accurate assumption of my numbers.

Kek