/qtddtot/

New questions that don't deserve their own thread, the old one is old

my question: how to achieve body in the op
thanks

Attached: 20190711_200116.png (759x1080, 1014K)

I dunno Op what body is in you? You massive steaming faggot.

skinnyfat 187cm 73kg 22 yrold needing to get in shape

SS+GOMAD

Attached: DAA0B95E-CFD9-4758-8CF9-0C30FD3715D2.jpg (645x608, 103K)

Should I switch from chin ups to pull ups soon? Got to 20 with my bodyweight, then started doing then with an 8lb vest. Can only do 5-7 with the vest on (unless I rest for a minute or two)

Linking from the other thread.

can I add dumbbell curls and farmers walks on my rest days while doing SL 5x5?
I just want big guns to impress females

What's smaller than a small penis?

YOUR penis.

Cut until you can see a sixpack. Then eat at a 500 kcal surplus while getting at least 50% protein, 25% carbs and 25% fat.
Do 5x5 while following Starting Strength for 3-6 months.

When doing some dumbbell lifts today my pinky went numb and my elbow/forearm felt weird. Is there anything I can do to avoid this or is this normal?

What can I make with ground beef and eggs? All I have in my house atm is a couple lbs of ground beef, a dozen eggs, and like 10 Greek yogurts.

Normally I’d just make burger patties and put 8oz between two pieces of bread with some boiled eggs on the side or make a wrap stuffed with onions, spinach, eggs, and beef.

>lifting today
lifting is a tomorrow activity you dumb dick.

EDIT: I have some
Bow tie pasta too. Gonna make an omelette stuffed with bow ties and ground beef

I was lifting and I did something fucky with my shoulder
it hurts when I reach the top of an ohp or try to heil hitler
tricep kickback with a dumbbell is affected too
bench press, chest fly, and pushups are unaffected
am I gonna be okay?

i think maybe you should go with your first instinct and see if someone here has an idea. your bowtie/ground beef omelet can be your baseline. i'll make the first suggestion: eat your own feces. and now that's your new baseline. maybe someone else will have something even better.

I already hit my macros for fecal matter when I are your moms asshole for breakfast

You are my mom's asshole? What the fuck are you doing outside of her pants? I'm telling.

I'm following the athlean x-treme training program and I have 2 conditioning workout every week like sprinting and shit like that.
Cardio is meme in my eye, should I replace those workouts with something more useful?

Just do what the guido says, buttfucker.

Are dumbells and a bench enough to start a homegym? I have an extra room and both my parents and siblings will get use out of it. y / n?

What's a balanced squat to deadlift ratio and which one should be leading? I finally started doing both properly and add 5lbs per week but my deadlift form starts to break down so I guess I need to slow down on it.

I quit drinking coffee every morning. Will my teeth get less yellowed on their own if I'm brushing twice a day? Also I use sensodyne is that stuff good or bad?

>which one should be leading
Fuck that was some poor wording from me, of course the deadlift is bigger but should I calculate it based on the squat or the opposite?
inb4 this explanation is even worse.

Lowering the amount of sugar you consume will make your teeth whiter, you’re fine

Alternatives for ohp? Looked up some alternatives but all I found seem to be variations of "lift weight over your head" which I can't do due to cervical herniations.

thinking of fasting to lose the last little bit of stubborn fat on me. Is it okay to lift while fasting?

what will I gain by drinking only water? totally serious question

Attached: 1538254451591.png (421x610, 94K)

you should always be lifting

You will gain water you stupid fuck. Be more specific. It like you don't even want to make it.

Depends on how big you are already. Either way it won’t be much you should have a healthy diet

I mean, if I replace every drink I usually have with water, even the weekly dose of alcohol, what will be the most notable physical changes that I'll undergo in the long run?

How to lose water weight? For some fucking reason I've packed on a shit ton of water and look disgusting when I normally look lean. I'm going on holiday in a week and this shit isn't going away

How good is my diet currently?
This is all I eat:
>breakfast: oats mixed with egg whites and honey; scrambled eggs mixed with spinach or kale every breakfast
>snack: smootie made with Greek yogurt, avocado, spinach or kale, and mixed berries or pineapple and mango; peanut butter toast
>lunch: either salmon or chicken breast; sweet potato; green beans, green peas, or broccoli
>dinner: stirfry made with rice, ground beef and mixed frozen veggies
>snack: can of sardines or a serving of cottage cheese for protein; pretzels or crackers for carbs

That's it, everyday. Should I have more variety? Is there anything in particular I might be missing out on eating like this?

I know it sounds weird but drink more water

I’ve been pounding water and tea and it’s not helping :(

Yo, I spend a lot of my time playing games, reading & programming. I'm a britbong that lives a 20 minute walk away from a pure gym.

What machines are ideal for a newbie looking to start lifting? My BMI has me just a little overweight, but I figure I could just turn that overweight into helping me get bigger. It's that, or I just lose all the weight and become a sissy trap or something.

Attached: 1562688405589.jpg (470x739, 53K)

You could also use a whitening mouthwash. I used one by Crest.
If you're really desperate, you could also buy an at-home whitening strip set. You do it for about two to three weeks, and your teeth should be noticeably whiter. I also use Crest products for this, but I wager any brand would do just as well.

Hmm... it's pretty good, but instead of all that, why don't you eat my shiiiiiiit?

Do you mean doing a fast where you only drink water? Or eating as usual and replacing stuff like soda and coffee with only water?
If it's the first one, don't do it. Starving yourself is stupid.
If it's the second, then you'll see less unnecessary sugar in your diet, which is always a good thing.

Carpal tunnel

Don't bother with machines too much in the early going. Focus on the big compound movements: Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press, etc. These will hit multiple muscle groups, giving you more bang for your buck. Get yourself on a starter program like SS or SL 5X5 for 3 to 6 months, then take a step back to see where that puts you.
If you've still got some flab, cut back on you calories for a cut. If you're skelly, eat more to put on more size. If it's a particular body part that's lagging, such as your back, then consider switching to a program with a dedicated back day.

What’s the type of martial art that’s from Israel? I’m blanking in the name

Krav Maga

cool, but I wish to know more in detail about what happens to me

Your question is too vague. Are you asking about the health benefits of hydration?
Less likely to get muscle cramps, smoother skin, shedding of water weight, smoother digestion, etc.
What are you really asking?

I just found out that i am probaly autistic.
I as bored and scrolled down on whatsapp until 4 years ago, i send retarded 9gag memes in EVERY group i was in, to every contact i had on my phone, even if i did not know them, noone replyed after 2 or 3 times but i continued.
I was fucking retarded i don't know if i still do autistic stuff, maybe in 2 years i will cringe hard at what i did today.
It all makes sense now, people beeing weird with me etc. I don't know any further, i will never have a normal relationship, not a romantic one and not a friendly one because i can't be normal.
I am also seriously lifting since one year but i store fat like crazy and i can't really cut.
I wrote down my weight, calories and protein intake every day for 2 months, every day 3000 kcal and at least 180 protein, i am still at nearly the same bodyfat as before, just skinny now (coming from 82kg at 184cm down to 76kg) and i even progressed in strengh.

Hows this progress ?
Previously I just did calisthenics, mainly pull up work. Couldnt do 1 in the beginning afterwards ~7

Attached: 1538267012742.png (1315x703, 80K)

you wander into the dark space, confused and with a creeping sense of terror. i speak your name and it echoes down long corridors. you can't remember which way you came in. you stumble over something. it's my dick. i rape and kill you with it. that's what happens to you.

Power clean row starts with deadlifts.
orange = failed or shitty form
I'm mainly concerned about already going down to 1kg progression for upper body.

yes, basically that. it's very confusing reading about this stuff online cause most "studies" use words like "it could" "probably" and they say a lot of different things, and I'm too dumb to figure out what to believe by myself. I don't really care if people find me weird, just want to know if I consume exclusively water with every beverage "choice" there will be actual benefits in the long run like looking young, easier something something related to exercises, etc

*teleports behind you*
so you think I'm dead huh
*slashes your throat open with my joker card while mumbling "society"*
there, dead, don't reply again

On the compounds do you ever fail a working set?

I feel massive pain in the elbows after 5-6 sets of 6 chin-ups with just 10kg added. It usually ends on next day but resumes after each training. I only doing weighted chin-ups for only 3 weeks but it still bothers me. Will it disappear after some time when my tendons become stronger or I'm doing something wrong?

Is Krav Maga worth doing? Or are there better martial arts? Opinions?

Y

How am I supposed to stay hydrated while not having to piss every half hour? Is this just what being hydrated is like?

When I deadlift I feel like my legs shoot up before getting the weight up, and my back ends up doing most of the movement, if that makes sense. Should the weight travel the same distance as my legs lengthen?

are there any websites or apps where i can add what exercises i do and it can show me if i'm neglecting any areas?

yes, also get more salt

I have a big problem Jow Forums
I’ve been lifting semi seriously for a couple of years but recently been trying to be fully focused
I’ve noticed however in the last few months all my lifts are stalling and I’m meant to be bulking now.
I though I might not be eating enough but I think I am and I’m just putting on fat at this point.
I don’t if my sleep is affecting it either. I have a sleep tracking app and I’m usually in bed 7 hours a night but spend 6 15 asleep.

I think I need to just go back to basics. What’s a good beginner programmer for aesthetics? (Not ss)

start lifting and doing abs every day

cut to what? you have to develop abs before you can cut lol

Is 1.73m (5 feet 8 inches) short?

I'm following the athlean x-treme training program and I have 2 conditioning workout every week like sprinting and shit like that.
Cardio is meme in my eye, should I replace those workouts with something more useful?

I alternate chins and pull ups between workouts. Same way you'd swap incline bench and flat bench.

That's way too many reps to drop for +8lbs btw, either you weigh 62lbs or the best gives you a mental block

Slap some cumin on the ground beef and make "taco eggs." Salsa, cheese, and veggies if you've got it

water fast is one of the healthiest things you can do, as your body starts a complete revitalization, as you don't block your body with food to process, it starts healing itself, and breaking down all of your oldest, broken, weakest, prone to illness, carcinogenous etc cells, strengthens itself, and flushes out toxins and unwelcome substances
one of the best things for longevity
72hour fast is the most common of the longer water fasts

Lumbar herniation here. I do 1 arm arnold press, w 50 or 60lb DB depending on reps. Dips are the only other exercise I have that hits similar muscles, without overloading my glass spine

Not really. The idea about it is to be as dirty as possible, which makes it very unlikely to get an actual sparring session. No Krav Maga gym is going to let you practice full-speed exactly what they're wanting you to do on an actual person, so you're never going to hone the ability like you would with any other martial art.

Less body fat due to less empty calories

You might have the wrong volume. Most likely not enough. Post workout

Last tuesday I went a little heavy on squats and noticed a really small pain in my lower back. Today on pull day I did some bb rows and I noticed it again. So I am thinking about only deloading on legday and changing rows for a different exercise that's not heavy on the lower back, is this okay to deload a certain muscle group, and just continue with the other muscle groups? I am following a PLPPLPx format btw

reading that feels good
I don't know if I can do a 72h fast but I'll try a 48h this weekend
my original plan with this question is to replace every fruit juice and beer/wine I drink in occasions with water and only water. I think I can do it. I'm not as sad as I once was I can live without the weekly dose of alcohol just fine

such pseudoscience bullshit
you kidneys, lungs, liver, skin, they all work to elimiate toxins on a daily basis. drinking only water for 36 hours wont do shit but starve you, increase your cortisol levels and burn through your muscle cells for energy (when glycogen stores deplete)

Look up McGill big 3 and McKenzie protocol. Odds are high of a bulging disc. These two things will 1. Build core and train core activation to prevent spine from taking load and 2. Gently work bulges back where they belong. Takes 10 mins, do daily until u have no "twinges"

And def be careful, deload specific part is fine if you're doing it for a reason and not just cause you're a baby who wants to skip squats

Try deloading your weight for a week or so if you haven't already done so

It full body every two days smart?

I going to eat hotdogs, baloney or turkey and cheese sandwich,Ground, beef, Eggs, Olive oil, Bag of chicken, Bananas and ramen noodle with a can of tuna. Is this good or smart to bulk up like this? If not what should I change out?

A few questions

Pt.1
>What is the practical difference between high bar and low bar and how do I determine which is optimal for me?

Pt. 2
>how much can i expect to gain on my bench press within the 6-12 months or so?
I went from 135x5 to 155x5 in the course of 2.5 months and want to know if 200x5 by dec31 is a reasonable goal.

get to 8 then add weight. keep going until you rep out 6 7 lmao1plate chins/pullups. best is to use rings with neutral grip

I def don't want to skip squats because it started to become one of my favourite exercises but I am just very afraid of getting any lower back injuries as in the past I have had them from sleeping on my belly and it hurts like hell.

However I might be too afraid tho, since I am only squating 2 plates yet, I don't know exactly where the weight boundary lies for easy injuries in squats. my body weight is 72kg.

Are these some kinda natty roids?

Attached: 10.jpg (1600x1600, 242K)

This guy is full of shit. Don't buy into the pseudoscience.
Your body need fuel. Depriving it of fuel is going to fuck you up more than it heals anything.
Your body already has a filtration system with your kidneys, your live, lymph nodes, etc.
Fasting is retarded.

if its creatine monohydrate then yes

Don't fast.
Replacing those juices and alcoholic drinks with water is an amazing idea, though. You should definitely. That will make a huge change in how you look and feel.
People make fitness more complicated than it needs to be. You don't need to "reset" or "detox" your body. Just be smarter. I can boil it down four big points:
1. Move more.
2. Eat more vegetables.
3. Drink more water.
4. Get more sleep.
It's not that hard.

Lot's of people on youtube recommend it (along with omega 3, vitamins, and, of course, whey) but then lots of them also sell or advertise supplements. I want to try it some time.

If I have a beer on my workout day, does it kill the gains?

Attached: 1561260411268.jpg (851x1024, 170K)

How do i reach this body?
It's not a gay twink but not a gay bear either

Attached: Bruce-got-into-incredible-shape-for-Revenger.jpg (568x724, 87K)

If you don't eat raw beef you're not getting enough naturally. I also kind of support fish oil because the ingredients are... fish oil but the rest is garbage.

Can you die from eating too much of that?

Is this depth?

Attached: Squat.jpg (2340x4160, 2.37M)

I've drastically lowered my sugar to lower than 20g a day if I don't cheat and drink some milk. Teeth are not getting white so I would jump onto some whitening method.

I don't like the bleached look but I don't like it being lightish yellow.

Is your back horribly rounded or are your pants falling down? Either way your form is fucking autistic.

What do you mean? My shirt is just sticking to my ass

>rounded lower back
>that grip
>that fucking outfit

Attached: f1ae478175adb50dfd98002e10074320.png (249x276, 165K)

oh look, farmer brown over here doesn't want you fasting.

Some people eat like 6 time normal dose when "loading", so you cannot easily overdose.

Usually I don't grip like that but I had to rush to take the photo

jeepers

you piss out whatever your body doesn't use, you can't really overdose

Should I just give up squatting?