MANLET

youtube.com/watch?v=NPWLiHNIrRE

MANLET RAGE

Attached: 0968bd168d12b85397a2562fe1a6df6b.png (329x424, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=pJMvOnImJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delete this. Now.

hes a small guy

>manlet AND bad hairline

ouch

uuuu

Roids not even once

>Shitting on your fellow man

Pit. Now.

That shop should make their pit a bit deeper

For women

I felt bad for him at first, but then I found the other videos of him raging in public that he posted himself. He literally lives and breathes seethe and doesn't give a fuck. He can't be touched by 18 old thots or boomer white knights or millions of normies online. Absolutely fucking based

Manlet unironically did nothing wrong, he was obviously provoked and knew he was outmatched and outnumbered but stood up for himself anyway. Pretty based honestly. Somehow despite being twice his size, the guy who tackled him looked like the biggest pussy in the room.

Manlet spotted

Raging about not getting dates doesn’t help his optics though, lol, even though I’m sure his life is hell

Where them other videos at?

6’3 Manlet checking in. Thinking about putting 2” lifts in my boots so I can be the king of manlets

Attached: 0BC052BB-0752-44BB-8F15-200C02D2091D.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

>manlet rage
>"you're not my god, or my father, or my boss"
>"wanna step outside? i'm not scared of you pal"
>"go ahead and attack me big gu-" gets thrown down like a doll
>"i just wanted bagels"
this video is so perfect i can't stop watching it

how hilarious would it be to grab this little twerp by the ankles, swing him over your shoulder like some kind of mace and then swing him full force, face first to the ground so his pathetic little potato head gets smashed like a grape, eyeballs go flying off across the room, theres gray matter stuck to the ceiling, teeth in the linoleum
hilarious

Go back to plebbit if you want to repost

LMAO typical violent lanklet fantasy. Guess what your fatty blue shirt hero is going to fucking jail for assault. Lanklets need to be fucking culled

He's got a SHORT Temper lmfaooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co

>screeching out at women over getting bullied on dating sites (r9k insecurity achievement unlocked)
>his little tantrum isn't taken seriously by anyone, girl isn't intimidated whatsoever (proof noone takes manlets seriously in ANY situation)
>goes full tryhard aggro on anyone telling him to calm down (napoleon syndrome achievement unlocked)
>"go ahead and attack me big guy"
>instantly gets POWER MOGGED by tallchad (karmic justice + proof manlets are eternally inferior)

This video literally couldn't be more perfect if it tried, it literally has EVERYTHING.
If it was just the incel rage it would be hilarious, but the fact that he gets mogged at the end brings this up to a whole new level.

ALSO: This guy has a youtube channels
He throws public tantrums all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJMvOnImJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I

Attached: 1562780294481.jpg (696x1249, 123K)

You could say they had a
A small misunderstanding

>hand rubbing intensifies
The eternal manlet

>40-year old manbaby (both mentally and physically) throws public tantrum, annoying everyone
>random guy rightfully puts him in his place for disturbing the public and making a scene
>he's supposed to be in the wrong

Are all manlets sociopaths?

TALLCHAD is a balding, fat boomer who beat up a literal midget to show off to 18 year old girls. Guess what I MOGGED a guy in a wheelchair today by kicking him down! When will they learn?

>NOOO you can't say words in public!! That's it i'm, gonna beat you up!!!
Lanklets are subhuman

>beats a man(let) half his size to the ground for being loud
Tubby blueshirt is a sociopath that’s for sure

>that
>man

o i am laffin

>ramps that way wheeltard