Back acne

how the fuck do you get rid of this shit.

please no meme answers like cut sugar, exercise, shower after sweating, change sheets - i do all those things.

Attached: 0b.jpg (1100x734, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Vanicream-Cleansing-Fragrance-Free-Ounce/dp/B0001EKWPI
psico.com/product/vanicream-cleansing-bar/
psico.com/where-to-buy/
psico.com/products/
paulaschoice.com/clear-acne-body-spray/624.html
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B074ZGG28L/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new
psico.com/product/vaniply-ointment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get some medicinal shit, anti-acne body creams or whatever

Mine is twice as bad, also looking for a solution

accutane, antibiotics and maybe lowering inflamation

btw people accuse me of roiding because of my physique and i have chest acne and bacne

I get this shit from diary. Having cheese on my sandwich or using some diary while cooking wont do any harm. But if I start drinking milk or use whey protein, my back explodes.

do you scrub your back with soap? a lot of people dont and think just rinsing the sweat off is all. also dont sleep shirtless. hope these aren’t meme responses.

Taking vit-a has helped me.

I had roid bacne for 3 years. Going on holiday in Spain and getting burnt to shit actually got rid of it..

If you do all those things and it isn't helping you should talk to a dermatologist not an anime website's bodybuilding community

Had that too.
Got one of those scrubs on a stick and started heavy scrubbing with soap twice a wekk = no more bacne

Find a tree oil body wash and use it daily. Also getting some exposure to sun and vit d will help

Will take years to fully recover, but may as well start now

Attached: 71BSkjAbSML._SY606_.jpg (339x606, 31K)

those aren't meme answers. I'll try it. I already use body wash, is soap better?

lol

try using selsun blue on your back it can help with acne not on ur face cuz it might be fungal acne

What worked for me: using benzoylperoxid daily, exfoliating my back in the shower, giving my acne sun everyday but most importantly (for me) was to stop using axe body wash. I bought an odorless body wash made for sensitive skin at the pharmacy and my bacne got waaaay better in just a week. Hope this helps OP, it feels great to be able to take your shirt off without making people disgusted

Accutane

I did accutane and shit CHANGED MY LIFE. The side effects were horrendous tho

you aren't gonna listen to me but:
>wash your sheets
>scrub your back
>massage the skin to squeeze oil out of pores
>dry your skin thoroughly
>apply astringent to tighten pores
>apply Bio Oil to fade scarring and speed healing
The unfortunate side of acne management is that if you work out as hard as you are supposed to it is a given that sweat and dirt will clog your pores after every workout and give you problems. It's faggy, but I rinse my face in the gym sink after every session and have managed to avoid massive outbreaks of oil bumps
>not to shill the shit but Bio Oil is the GOAT. It's faded acne scars from my childhood in under a year of semi-consistent use

thanks. I've noticed sunlight has helped too, but I don't get much of it where I live

Bullshit snake oil
OP get acne wash with actually working substances like benozyl. peroxide. I use pic related and I say there is nothin quite like it to absolutely demolish those nasty yellow pimples.

Attached: Basiron_AC_wash_5_100g_yliopistonverkkoapteekki_ml.jpg (1000x981, 55K)

benzyl peroxide doesn't work you sack of shit retard

It's different for different people, idiot. It's working great for me, and there's no reason for OP not to try it

BP works incredibly well for virtually everyone whnr used correctly, you lying sack of shit. Go on the acne.org forums, literally millions of people have already proven you wrong.

skin issues are ultimately just diet issues. you're allergic to something you're eating. Probably milk.

(OP here) you're probably right. It all started when I worked at mcdonalds as a teen. Used to eat that garbage lie three times a week and was sweating in the kitchen during the summers.
But my diet is pretty strict now. Only dairy I have daily is a little creme in coffee.

Just never let your back face anyone

Attached: jojo cheap trick.gif (486x406, 1.92M)

Quit metane.

>DUDE HIGHLY EXAGGERATED ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE MEANS IM RIGHT LOOOL XDDDD!!!11
jesus christ you're subhumans

Yep, after a decade of eating nothing but cookies, bread, all kinds of pastry, ice cream etc I had probably the worst acne of anyone posting in this thread but I never blamed food. I took isotretinoin and it cleared up and got a little bit better but still came back with a vengeance eventually, leaving me with lifelong dry skin. It's absolutely NOT worth it to take that shit, trust me on this, I still suffer daily because of it. My vision got worse too.

I'm still not sure what causes breakouts, I think there is a limit to how much sugar/carbs I can consume before I get small white pimples but clearing up my diet made a huge difference. Now I mostly just avoid anything packaged that isn't frozen veggies, rest is cooked by me.

Also try Epiduo, that shit works too .

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-201710_Camera.png (1080x1920, 2.11M)

Let me guess you eat dairy

Have better genetics and bee yrself

its all about genes

QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS QUIT DAIRY YOU RETARDED NIGGERS

Attached: 1561088553426.jpg (540x555, 42K)

do you shower after the gym and change your shirt?

>t. tea tree oil user

Where protein from get you?

Try using african black soap

Unironically burn that shit off. Sunlight takes care of it for me

you are stupid and wrong, you know nothing about the type of acne they have

Accutane is really the only answer.

>Jow Forums
>having someone to scrub your back
haha :(

stop masturbating so much, I only get that shit when I fap too often

if you have horrible cystic acne and health insurance get accutane. that shit works. my dad had acne so bad he went through dermabrasion on his face. you can still see where they did it. no amount of benzoyl peroxide, neutrogena, cutting out (insert fad diet bullshit here) will help

accutane rapes aerobic capacity and ruined my junior year track season. I qualified for state by myself in cross country in the fall, so I was poised to run real fast. I also had a fuck huge nosebleed one night and goddamn were my lips chapped

he's kind of right

op, literally everyone started getting acne when they were a teenager. jesus. if you want non meme answers, accutane works

differin, its OTC and fda approved yada yada basically it works

More than sugar can affect it. Try switching to a raw vegan + (cooked) fish diet temporarily. If it doesn't help, you know it's definitely not diet and should see a doctor. If it does help, slowly add back in the other foods you like and see what triggers it.

(OP) my acne isn't bad enough for acutane. It's not as bad as the guy in the pic. But it's still annoying.

>I get this shit from diary.
Wow, didn't know diaries were so bad for your diet! I ate 10 diaries a day and never got this problem! Maybe you should put them through a blender first to get that nice diary juice instead? I'm sure the ground up leather will be good for you!

Attached: 81Y-htuRHpL._SL1500_.jpg (1486x1500, 243K)

As a melanoma fag I can't recommend this, but it does work. Whenever I had (teenage) acne growing up, a sunburn would get rid of it.

>dont sleep shirtless
explain

sneed

If youre taking too much whey cut it. That shit turned my back into a war zone (was taking 6 scoops a day tho)

redddit tier joke

Fucking guiri.

Fix your diet. Try out keto. Stop showering, it fucks up your outer bacterial layer that acts like a membrane. Stop using soap, use a cleansing bar instead.

nuts, almonds

unless you wash your sheets every night then you're rubbing your back in all the bullshit you left there previously

Consult a dermatologist.

Imagine going through life spelling dairy as diary

Attached: 1552024955532.jpg (500x376, 186K)

>Shower after gym
>dont let yourself be wearing the same sweaty clothes
>change into home clothes after worj and keep those clean
>change bend sheets and blankets regularly
>get and use a high quality soap
>get and use an exfoliant like a loofah
>keep an eye on your diet

If that doesnt work tak to your doctor, also stop shooting chems in your ass

This is just my opinion, but I say change your bathing/cleaning habits first. Look at your shampoo, conditioner, body soap, facial soap/wash, shaving cream, moisturizer, cologne, etc as possible culprits in your skin irritation as well. If I were you, I start looking and using only Fragrance Free and SLS-Free Products.

Vanicream Cleansing Bar

amazon.com/Vanicream-Cleansing-Fragrance-Free-Ounce/dp/B0001EKWPI

psico.com/product/vanicream-cleansing-bar/

psico.com/where-to-buy/

Most recommended brand of Fragrance Free soap from Allergists, Dermatologists and Pediatricians. Pharmaceutical Specialties Inc., the company that makes this fragrance free soap, is an American based company too, located in Rochester, Minnesota, so it is not like I am recommending you a product from outside America.

I personally use their Vanicream™ Moisturizing Skin Cream, Vaniply™ Ointment, Facial Cleanser, Free & Clear™ Shampoo and Conditioner, and Cleansing Bar.

psico.com/products/

If you love fragrance-free products, this is the best brand to buy them from. They sell Fragrance Free Sunscreen and Shaving Cream as well. I usually buy these products from Walgreens due to their Buy Two, Get One Free deals or Amazon when I need more Vaniply Ointment.

Liking the Official Vanicream Facebook Page alerts you when they have promotions like Buy 2 Vanicream Products, Get 1 Free at Walgreens.

Attached: 1514437876066.jpg (800x600, 154K)

Take a hot shower after work outs to open pores and use a brush to scrub your back then wash off in cold water to close pores you nasty ass nigga.

There is a microbiote on your skin (a flora of good and bad bacteries), like in your stomach, your nose, lungs, etc, and they might be disturbed by something.
Or you are just young.

The fuck is this shit on my forehead? Ignore it, remove it?

Attached: 39B3A4F9-1BE6-4189-BEDE-B7B98881BB3C.jpg (3088x2320, 1.07M)

Use sulfate free shampoo/conditioner. I'm using Burt's bees atm. I have really sensitive skin so even the runoff water from washing my hair with normie shampoo like old spice/suave/whatever will make me break out.

bio oil breaks people like me out you tard

That forehead shape is fucked brah

if youre young it could be hormones like it is for me. im on antibiotics cys i started breaking out bad recenrly, took ir a year ago and it clwared everything in 2 months but my gut microbiome got fucked for half a yr cus of it. BP works well, exfoliation evrry day or 2, tea tree oil, change sheets/pj shirt, dont eat food with high gylcemic index or dairy, if none of that works its hormones n ur fucked till ur older

this is some new wave of marketing

Damn bro, you roasted him ebin style

Attached: 3423.png (951x930, 1.35M)

When did you start getting results with it? I did it 2 months before falling off the wagon and I know they say 3 months minimum but I think you should be able to see at least some improvement by then.

>sugar will cause it
>switch to high carb diet
Vegans aren't even known for good skin. They age like dirt.

it's called hair, user, and it's perfectly natural

>sugar will cause it
>eat more things that convert to glucose

>literally a monument of protein sources
>he chooses industrial food waste

dairy allergies are real and a lot of people don't even know they have them because milk drinking is so common in the west its not considered

Attached: 1527026623751.png (645x730, 27K)

dr. bronner's soap, lots of sunlight, carrot juice, and maybe topical alpha-hydroxy acid
accutane is very dangerous. you need to be underage when you take it, get your blood tested every month, moisturize like crazy, and almost completely avoid sunlight. it permanently shrinks your sebum glands and can possibly make your skin turn permanently blue-tinted. guaranteed to cause serious birth defects in preggo women.

t. took the lightest dose of accutane at the very age cutoff

Get better genetics.
There are only 2 things that you can blame genetics on, and that is acne and height.
It really blows.

>tfw 6'1 but face, chest, back and shoulders are all coated in deep cystic acne

i'm 20 years old bros
when does it stop

Attached: tumblr_o55389aDx51r4w8k5o1_640.jpg (600x502, 73K)

Doxycycline 50mg every 12hrs for 3 months.

The problem with back acne is it can be caused by a lot of different things so you will often get a lot of different answers. People will swear by whatever method happened to work for them when it might now work for you.

- Properly clean back, use a fresh wash cloth everyday. Reusing the same dirty wash cloth can lead to backne.
- Clean shirts when you wake up and a new fresh shirt before bed. Clean sheets.
- Diet
- Shower temperature. This is one not too many people are aware of. If you take REALLY hot showers it will dry the fuck out of your skin, when you get out of the shower you back skin will shrivel up and create a perfect environment of craggly dry pockets for bacteria to manifest. Either take luke warm showers or use body lotion after you shower. This is the one that made the difference for me. I used to love scalding hot showers, as soon as I lowered the temperature my backne got significantly better.

Also use vinegar on your back when u shower

i recommend a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if your face is a little puffy, you should put on an ice pack while doing your stomach crunches. hopefully you can do a thousand now. After you remove the ice pack, you should use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, you must use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which you leave on for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of my routine. you should always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Attached: psychoposter.png (290x174, 5K)

I hear about people obsessing over this shit all the time. My acne went away when I stopped washing my body/face.

I use basic Ivory bar soap on my pits, ass, crotch, and feet. I don't wash my face or body at all, just rinse. I almost never change my pillowcases or sheets (like once every few months maybe) and I never got into the face scrubs or other nonsense snake oil. Been acne free on face and body since I stopped worrying about it.

Obsessive preening faggots destroy their skin by constantly scrubbing, medicating, cleaning, picking, and popping acne. Just stop. Fix your mental issues that cause you to compulsively fuck with this shit.

>quit dairy for 6 months
>nothing happens
uguu

Eww I bet you both smell and look like shit

Vanicream makes my skin flush for some reason. So does Cerave and basically every mosturizer. Im not sure why

Probably by the time you're 25, maybe 30. But on the bright side, at least you're not
>5'9"
You don't grow out of this.

Yes, I've noticed the same. I used tar soaps and rough scrubbers which somewhat helped, but I really saw back acne clearing up and old shit actually healing when I stopped. Shamefully to say I didnt shower for up to a week just to experiment with this.
Now I'm using soap for armpits, ass and feet, everything else water only and I'm seeing results.

Literally nothing but Accutane did it for me
But after two months I never had acne again

Went on Accutane junior year of high school and I'm 23 now
I had huge pustules of acne all over my lower back, chest, and face for years, Accutane destroyed it immediately
Since you're a male there's basically no risk either. Go to a derm on your insurance and see if you can get it covered

cut gluten, it causes inflamation thus giving you acne

Yeah I will say that the side effects were pretty shit for those two months tho
Lips were permanently chapped
Nose was constantly dry and bleeding

I looked fucking great though

>all these posts and no one has suggested apple cider vinegar and an exfoliating washer
I had really minor bacne and my sister gave me this coarse length of material that you use to scrub your back in the shower, then afterwards I would get a soft length of fabric, put some ACV on it, then scrub my back in the same fashion. It helped a lot.

If you're suffering from really bad bacne, try to wear clothing that can breathe easily and/or have more frequent showers if you can. A lot of the time it's caused by sweat and friction.

Though, if all else fails, go to a doctor and try some of the ointments/drugs suggested ITT.

veganism works for but ive switched back..first week I got pimple on my arm and cyst on my neck and thats from 1 day i had 4 eggs and some fish..adding back a little bit but not like full on meat diet. Don't eat the dairy and the gluten because those can trigger if you have problem I have.

This was by far the best topical acne treatment I've tried.
paulaschoice.com/clear-acne-body-spray/624.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 10.39.26 PM.png (1195x565, 144K)

I was getting bad cystic acne on my back and honestly I just started showering with washcloths instead and my acne stopped building up. Your situation might be more severe but a proper washcloth to get rid of the dead skin build up might be all you need. I used to just shower with the bar of soap.

What dose were you running and how long did you take it for?

Some people's skin hate cream no matter what.

Have you tried the company's ointment?

It is cheaper to buy the 13 ounce Vaniply Ointment Jar from Amazon.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B074ZGG28L/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

psico.com/product/vaniply-ointment/

Fucking back acne caused my skin to lose pigment all over my tors, under armpits & ass so my skin is double fucked

I stopped using fabric softener when I did laundry and it cleared up immediately.

take a cup of bleach, piss a little bit into it, and then pour it on your back. It shrinks the sebum glands, but less so than acutane

Soi cream actually helps...slight estrogen in body brings acne down.
In japan herbivores men drink soi milk solely for that benefit

Master race lol