Jow Forums meals and recipes

Jow Forums meals and recipes

PROTEIN OATS
HALF CUP OLD FASHION OATS
ONE AND A HALF CUP BOTTLED WATER
1 ROUND HEAPING SCOOP OF WHEY ISOLATE

Attached: 292D2AC9-CE66-4A7A-9E8C-2E3AC6F164F0.jpg (750x1334, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900340/
researchgate.net/publication/230877844_Whey_Protein_Precipitating_Moderate_to_Severe_Acne_Flares_in_5_Teenaged_Athletes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Whey
Enjoy acne and insulinemia

>bottled water
just use fucking milk lmao

What??? Of all the fearmongering pesudoshit on this board I've never seen someone attack something as innocent as whey isolate.

i do 3 eggs for breakfast seasoned however and dump have a cup of uncooked oats in with it to let it all cook together, kinda chewy but keeps me full for a long time. you could put cheese on it if you wanted

imagine thinking thats packed with nutrition simply because the macros are good

Better:

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup milk
1 scoop whey
2tbsp peanut butter
1/2tsp cocoa powder
Small amount of sweetener of your choice

another breakfast i like is 3 tablespoons of peanut butter with 8 oz of milk

Wtf lol, congrats this is unironically the dumbest shit I've ever seen posted on Jow Forums

we use bro science, only macros matter

1 cup parboiled basmati rice
1lb extra lean ground top sirloin
Mix some salsa in with sirloin and serve over the rice

Why the fuck do you mix oats with water you retard? Do you want more gluten in your life and fuck your gut to eventually have an autoimmune disease due to undigested protein being leaked into your body?

these fuckers are awesome, tired of bland ass chicken breast? throw that shit in this and blend the fuck out of it, season it however you like, put in a pan and cook it like a meatloaf. cut up to ur portions, enjoy the chicken loaf.

Attached: 81JWhr6jexL._SY679_.jpg (446x679, 26K)

shits sad. the macros meme caught on and confused so many people. tfw im in the best shape of my life and i eat wtf i want. chanko nabe(vegetable stew basically) does more for the body than 1000 protein shakes filled with processed chocolate powder thats branded to get u sWoLe

one of these packets mixed with ur whey protein shake, the apple cinnamon 1 is the best

Attached: 91WIH7a0uZL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 324K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900340/

researchgate.net/publication/230877844_Whey_Protein_Precipitating_Moderate_to_Severe_Acne_Flares_in_5_Teenaged_Athletes

What do I do with ground beef? All I have is ground beef, eggs, bow tie pasta, and Greek yogurt

Do you have garlic and butter?
>cook ground beef with garlic salt and pepper
>prepare the bowtie noodles
>after you drain them mix them with some butter until it melts and coats them
>add a pinch more garlic and salt to that
>mix everything together

dinner. If you had some mushroom, onion, sour cream, beef broth, and some flour you could make some decent stroganoff

Shit I guess I’m just gonna ground beef and bow ties with some spicy tomato sauce & parmesian. What you wrote sounds great but I don’t have any of that except the salt& pepper

>can of tuna
>water
I'm on a cut, wanna' fight about it?

Ew. Okay

Next time you go grocery shopping man you gotta get a big ass thing of garlic powder. Its insane how much you will really use it makes anything taste good and it goes a long way.

Best food advice I can give anyone here is don't meal prep unless you hate yourself, meal plan though weekly and get a costco/sams club membership.

oh also to continue on this baked shit like baked piroshki and bagels are extremely easy and are something that actually stretches if you insist on meal prep.

i used to make this one every single morning for years until i no longer had much time for breakfasts and went to train on an empty stomach every morning, so good its like a treat every single day

good ole rocky road or chocolate flavoured proats

i actually had whey once or twice every single day for about 8-9 years, really convenient while studying/working to just bring along some oatmeal and waybrotein for a quick snack.

never had a problem with acne despite having terrible breakouts in my early teens

i had some peanut butter in my proats too, honey as well together with cinnamon

all 3 ingredients stired into the warm oatmeal together tastes better than cookies

night oats:

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 fat ass scoop of choc whey
1 big spoon shmear of peanut butter

This is my go to lifting day breakfast. Prepare the night before and have them in the morning on lifting days.

did they make a study with 5 athletes ?

Attached: kuuk.jpg (982x970, 69K)

the irony of it being "teenage athletes" too, when homones are like a freakin hurricane eruption which results in acne

goes out the way it looks coming in

what's the point of eating that?

disgusting

just bryne your chicken in salt and a few herbs for a few hours, cooking until it hits 160° internal and you get perfectly juicy and cooked tasting lean chicken

Not that guy.

I've been wanting to do a pickle brined chicken breast, maybe bake it with an almond coating. thoughts?

Ended up finding garlic powder in my spice cabinet. I seasoned the hell out of my beef, but I didn’t have any tomato sauce so I used fucking ketchup mixed with some kind of orange flavored hot sauce (worked out and tasted good)
It’s funny you mention bagels I decided to start eating them again. A bagel with tuna and Cottage cheese melted on a George Foreman grill makes an easy and good lunch, or just a half bagel with sliced hard boiled egg and some fruit on the side makes for a pretty good tasting breakfast imo

agreed, my breakfast every morning

You should definitely look into making them and try stuff out when doing it. It starts off a little weird like trying to get the shape right and everything but they are a very nice thing to have around the house and freeze very well.

Looks like cumed on shit

eats shit and cum in a mix HAHAHA!

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 5K)

If the picture isn't fully opened it looks like a bowl of shit lol

I enjoy baking, I’ll look into it man. Thanks for the idea

Based

>Take whey
>Have zero (0) acne
Nobody told you to have shit genetics nigger

Attached: 1544411673912.gif (315x293, 2.48M)

Here's my breakfast most days:
>~200-225 g Greek yogurt
>114-140 g frozen raspberries
>28 g almonds
>2 Tbsp chia seeds
Defrost the raspberries for about 1:20 in the microwave, then add almonds, yogurt, chia, IN THAT ORDER, stir and eat.

560 kCal, 24g fat 34g protein, ~25g fiber

Attached: Breakfast of Champions.jpg (1075x754, 86K)

A study with 5 people LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA