Ultimate Gains Goblin

>be 19 year old fat dyel manlet
>decide that I wasted enough of my life and change
>been doing SS since February(not GOMAD because I'm losing weight)
>go to a small, comfy gym
>it's pretty shitty but enough for me, I'm alone there a lot
>all of my friends stopped working out after a while
>bit less dyel and bit less fat
>today go to renew my monthly membership
>owner/receptionist tells me that people have been talking about me and that I can't lift that heavy alone
>my lifts are pretty shit I squat 120kg for reps (~2.5pl8)
>I say that if my form is bad just tell me so I can fix it
>"no we just don't want you to get hurt. I'll watch the security footage and keep an eye on you"
>I ask what people said
>"that little blonde kid lifts really big weights"
Little is the keyword here. I bet they think that I can't do anything just because I'm a manlet. I even seen two gymbros use the same weight before. I'm not hurting anybody I just listen to my music, lift and leave. Who the fuck complains about something like that? They should just mind their own business. People really can't leave me alone because I'm shirt. And now they want to take away the only thing I can do to improve myself. Lifting is the only thing that gives me a feeling that I could describe as something close to joy. After a heavy workout life is bearable for a few hours.

/blogpost
What should I do /fit?

Attached: 6334D6E8-D031-4C1A-9E4C-6F0ECE536812.jpg (527x612, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/mein-kampf-adolf-hitler/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The gym is acting as your mommy
What?

Hiw should I get back at them? I thought of confronting them,or just keeping lifting heavy. Should I swap gyms, or invest in a home gym? Both would be hard to do because I'm relatively poor(tge only other gym is expensive as fuck).I thought that I change gyms and train hard as fuck, then go back squat 3pl8s flip off the camera and never go back. Or should I change routines? If so, can anybody recommend a good routine to transition to?
I wanted to reach 1/2/3/4 by the end of the year. It's not fucking fair! I don't want to stay a fat dyel manlet all my life. I can deal with being just a manlet but this is unbearable. I'm so scared I'll stay like this

Exactly. What the fuck is this I didn't ask for this and I never had any trouble

how about growing some balls and just keep lifting wtf

You should be proud you can squat 2.5pl and just keep at it.

>Save your pennies
>Buy weights
>Lift at home

Wish I had my own lap pool. Then I wouldn’t have to share with old fatties doing water aerobic or middle-aged dudes in Speedo’s pretending they’re Michael Phelps. Or get kicked out of pool cuz I’m in dive gear and grandma thinks I’m looking at her underwater.

I thought 3pl8 was the cutoff for the /bigboyclub/

Ask them if they are somehow legally liable if you get hurt lifting on your own. If they say they aren't tell them to mind their own business. Keep in mind ultimately they can tell you to fuck off if they wish. I dunno man it really doesn't seem like that big of a deal. They didn't mean to insult you or whatever you're thinking, if it's a small gym the people there are probably genuinely concerned about you.

This might be the case. Thing is that we're all required to sign an agreement that we work out at our own risk. If something happens only I'm responsible.

They want to trample on the white Aryan kid. The lesser races want you to go down in the mud with them, raise, my boy, among the mongrels, dont let the flame of your passion and youth falter.

Ps listen to the audiobook version of Mein Kampf
audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/mein-kampf-adolf-hitler/
or some Nietzche books and despise this clown world

Wolverine is a manlet btw. Don’t let your height distract you, it’ll bother you only as much as you let it. People call you little because they think it’ll pull you down. It’s a choice to be hurt in this situation.

Here's what you do:

Keep going. Bring your phone. When they kick you out, get them to clarify, on camera, that they're kicking you out for lifting too much weight.

Publish it and let the internet bullies take over.

wrong, it's an absolute minimum to be able to say that you do in fact even lift

the new cutoffs are lmao4pl8 and 7'1''

this

This reads like a door salesmen trying to get you to join an MLM.

Bro they care about you and are concerned, how are you going to get offended over this

Attached: 8701843A-46A9-46EA-B188-C4FF576A8C2B-5607-000003712F206EED.jpg (554x530, 35K)

I always listen to Mein Kampf while lifting, this part never fails to pump me on:

The mass of people rolled, pushed, and crowded shoulder to shoulder like a slow river toward the exit.I knew they were going out into the German people and spreading the principles of a movement that could no longer pass into oblivion.
A fire had been started and from this flame, a sword would someday be forged that would win back freedom for the Germanic Siegfried and life for the German nation.
In step with the coming revival, I could feel the marching of the Goddess of Revenge who would bring vengeance for the treasonous deed of November 9th, 1918. The hall gradually emptied. The movement had started.

I don't know man I think for some reason that they try to mock me and steal my gains. Bht it might be important that I'm extremely paranoid. I tend to think some really fucked up shit people plan against me so I may have overreacted

When will they learn?

Tell the receptionist to come spot you if they're worried.

Ask them if they are somehow legally liable if you get hurt lifting on your own. If they say they aren't tell them to mind their own business
best answer itt