Friendly reminder that no amount of alcohol is healthy for you

Friendly reminder that no amount of alcohol is healthy for you

Attached: 20190711_161951.jpg (732x434, 63K)

Friendly reminder that OP is a faggot

both true

if I wanted to be healthy i'd drink medicine, I drink to get fucked up.

this

Yeah, and lifting weights damages your muscles. That's kinda the point

I'll get drunk if there's a good reason but a lifestyle that revolves around alcohol or any kind of routinistic alcohol consumption is really shit.

I kinda wish I didn't need to drink 3 or 4 times a year just to not look autistic. Or maybe I'm just an insecure bitch. But I don't think I can hang out with friends and girls on new year's eve and not drink anythin

Based and soberpilled. Alcohol is also a drug and there is nothing in alcohol that your body needs. I also suggest cutting out caffeine.

Attached: WEB-Alcohol-Brain-TableTop_31x31_Oregon2.jpg (800x800, 124K)

its for faggots and degenerates. if u suck dick or fuck thots u should drink the jewish elixir, otherwise, ascend

Friendly reminder that Jesus(son of God) made water into wine. Would he have done that if it was bad? Checkmate no-alchers

Getting drunk is degenerate. Alcohol should only be used for it's preservative qualities and drinked in moderation and at a low precentage, like ~2% where it doesn't dehydrate.
Very based thread, op. Liquid drug addicts absolutely s e e t h i n g as usual.

>the son of god was an alcoholic
No wonder I dropped that dumb meme religion.

I had the same opinion to help myself stop drinking but I don't need an all or nothing view anymore. I'll get drunk if I want doesn't happen enough to matter. Not an issue for me anymore.

alcohol is gay unless ur trying to get loose with a chick u like
or just around chicks in general

That`s nothing there are people that make flour into cocaine and are way better entrepreneurs.

Jesus was a Jew
This post was brought to you by PAGANG

I like a good beer once in a while. Nothing wrong with that.

Wine back then was weak af, like 0.14% alcohol

Jesus really turned water into grape juice

Enjoy your strogenic drink, you colossal cuck

Friendly reminder that your religion is reformed and changed greatly by Roman theology, even Newton refused to believe that Jesus is a "son of god"

I'm supposed to go to a pool party tomorrow with hotdogs and some kind of fish drink. I feel like I'm going to be the only one in the pool while not stuffing myself with hotdogs and sugar alcohol. Like damn dude. I just want to drop 5% more body fat.

Like many recreational drugs, alcohol is completely harmless in moderation. The psychological impact of lost opportunities for relaxation and socialization is almost certainly more detrimental to your well being than the occasional beer. Abstinence is a crutch for people who lack the discipline to moderate their behavior in the absence of clear rules.

>tfw living on Ibiza
Two days a week filled with alcohol is literally the minimum I can manage without it affecting my social life.

I really need to get a gf so I can be an aspie in peace.

>Friendly reminder that no amount of alcohol is healthy for you
Friendly reminder that conclusion comes from a study in a 3rd world shithole where the top complication from drinking was fucking TB.

>get called a faggot for abstaining from alcohol
>get called a hero for recovering from alcoholism
Same with drug addicts. They deserve any praise.

Autism

Friendly reminder that only weirdo fringe antisocial freaks , spergs, and alcoholics don't drink

Idk who said anything about health I'm just trying to get jacked

alcohol is a blight on society

There is nothing on Jow Forums your body needs. Sometimes people do unnecessary things because they want to. Much like Jow Forums, it's not a problem unless you do it too much.

Why do you feel the need to drink to be social?

I'm just stating facts. Do with them as you please buddy

also just for the record, everyone who asks questions like "WHY U GOTTA DRINK TO HAVE FUN" are 1000% guaranteed confirmed fucking weirdos. No doubt about it

Friendly reminder that weighlifting is bad for your joints. Get what I'm saying? I don't care about my health in either scenario.

And the current President of the United States.

Because it helps. Plus changing your social disposition in a positive way seems pretty difficult. There are no workout routines for social gains, which are probably more important than physical ones.

he only did that to prove a point. he also sacrificed himself on a cross, which is generally considered bad for you

Knows nothing of orthodoxy