Tofu

Tofu.

Attached: fried-tofu.jpg (2500x1566, 925K)

no

triggers the fitizen faggot cucky

Onions

You meant onions ?

what is tofu like? looks like cheese

based

lol it's onions, not onions

You didn`t want to say onions, right? You wanted to say onion like onions a onions boy eats, but real onions are good right Mr. onion. Well excuse me im eating onions now.

it's this weird light jello texture, feels like biting a big piece of nothing with a bland taste. you can probs cook it to be good tho, stir it with enough fat to make it a bit tougher and season properly to get some taste

feels like chewing wet socks
tastes like wet socks too

t. cooklet

Holy shit man, its S O Y (you have to add the spaces)

Attached: 1555358863775.jpg (291x280, 45K)

I just don't understand why anyone in their right mind would eat onions when there are so many other objectively better, tastier, healthier vegan/vegetable options

onions is literally bottom of the barrel

lmaooo, that's funny. haven't posted here in forever

nothing really. it's just a soft texture. it's only really good for soups

fpbp

Bake that shit nigga don't fry it

marinade it and its godlike.

texture depends on the type of tofu.

Take a cooking class, like a thai one for example. Tofu done right isn't squishy or rubbery, it's crispy and fluffy. And if you prepare it right it absorbs flavor like a sponge.

If you just cut it and toss it in a pan with some sauce it's gonna be shitty.

Since Im not a faggot like you OP, I just eat cheese.
Good ridance vegan cunt

If marinade taste so good, why not use that great marinade on something with great taste of its own?

>I just eat cheese.
Is that why you're so hostile?
>have to be vegan to eat tofu
o im laffin

Extra firm tofu, drain it, slice it, pour some marinade on it and let it chill for like 15min, pan fry

impliying the last one (mine) wasnt a troll

Most meat isn't that flavorful unseasoned, but tofu is exceptionally bland. Which is almost a positive quality since it's so versatile.

>Is that why you're so hostile?
No, Im hostile to vegans because they're annoying little pricks that want to make eating meat and animal products impossible, therefore they deserve no respect

>Most meat isn't that flavorful unseasoned
Found the poorfag. Get some better meat.

onions

I said "most" for a reason you dumb nig. Honestly the majority of food in general isn't that fucking flavorful unseasoned. You serve me an unseasoned meal, i'm going to assume you're a no taste bud having idiot.

>nuke your tastebuds
>call other people idiots

You think seasoning your food equates to nuking your tastebuds? You called me poor you've probably never been to a restaurant nicer than a fucking applebees. Post a picture of your gay little paleo meals