Do girls actually know what "6 feet tall" looks like?

Do girls actually know what "6 feet tall" looks like?

Attached: 43820489028402.jpg (618x768, 101K)

No. A girl just asked me if I'm 190. I'm 184

No but they know what a Benz and a nice apartment or house looks like so get yourself one of those before worring about lying about your hight.

no. it's truly a mystery why they claim to care about it when they can't even tell

It's just a status symbol. Women are all super conformist.

Attached: Literally me.jpg (310x163, 10K)

What if men became permanently attached to women at a certain age? Through a gradual process, the mens circulatory and intestinal system become attached to the women's. Thus, the woman would completely provide every meal for the man by consuming half of it and then storing the rest inside of the man so his bloodstream can consume the nutrients. The man would give back, of course, by providing additional protection for the women as will as infinite emotional support for her as he will be physically connected to her at all times. He would also serve as an infinite source of semen which the woman would take in so she could reproduce and further populate earth.

true

As are men. The final redpill is realizing that all humans are essentially similar.

Attached: 1562780402383.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

Well yeah. But I think female issues are kind of downplayed by society will male issues are exaggerated.

Like I find it so bizarre how we're expected to constantly be wearing make up. It has this weird sort of stigma to it where you absolutely HAVE to wear it or otherwise you'll be a hideous beast.

I feel like girls are pushed into taking the easy way out on everything. Don't work for anything, don't take of yourself, have the government take care of you.

Don't Angler fish do this?

does this mean as a 5'11.5" guy I can pass for 6'?

Attached: 1562855609386.jpg (770x513, 89K)

Well, yeah. Groups advocate for their issues, and men hold more power than women. It has always been thus, and most likely always will be.

You're talking about anglerfish, right?

i'm 6' and some girls have thought I'm at least 6' 2" so you're good

I’m okay with it, if you agree that I can pass for 6’2” as 6’0.75”

im 5'6 and had girls say i'm tall, literally just be taller than them

Attached: 1534167305953.jpg (540x298, 21K)

Kek get 3/4” moggedMidget

In what land of manlets do you live?

US southwest (mexico)

I'm 180cm in Sweden and I feel tiny.

No. Girls call me tall all the time and I'm 5'10. My grandma asked me if I was 6'3 last time I saw her lmao.

Not fitness related at all

>ITT: Pathetic manlet cope
I'm 184 and have been called short by multiple women, very much doubt you anyone is thinking you 5'7 fags are tall

sure

This is why you are a manlet. She thought that your grandpa is tall

I ask men what their heights are to see if they'll lie lmao

yeah, 0.5" ain't nothing

No. Nobody does. I'm 6ft /183cm and nobody can guess because they don't know. Even my drivers license says 6'2 because the woman issuing it assumed I was taller.

lmao it sucks being upper end of manlet height

Yes

Attached: 1561524659134.png (1117x634, 224K)

iktf
>184 in slav lands

Do live in the netherlands or some shit? Everyone's a fucking freak there