What can I expect from a cycle with Ligandrol + Ostarine + Cardarine?

Can I remove the Ostarine?

Attached: 1558644367957.jpg (1421x1778, 1.92M)

Don’t take Cardarine, ever. Don’t take Ostarine and Ligandrol together.

Why? And why?
I have been recommended Ligandrol + Ostarine. And the Cardarine I want to put it to burn fat.

See pic related. No even fence Cardarine is safe, stay away from it.

Osta is typically used for cutting, LGD for bulking, there’s zero reason to take them at the same time as they compete for the same receptor.

Attached: 91153166-D64A-49BD-BEAF-CDB19A4136C0.jpg (750x807, 312K)

Imagine finding that pic related appetizing. Get a greasy fresh made street burger if you’re gonna eat like this, or even 5guys, not this fake frozen crap.

Ok, thanks.

Lgd is gonna way overpower the Osta, so now real loi t in stacking them, it'd make more sense to do lgd+test base. Cardarine is great for cutting, expect noticably better endurance in your cardio, will need to rest less between sets, fat will also come off quicker because cardarine prioritizes fat burning vs carbs

shut up fag

Kek could the fatty, post body. I really can’t imagine anyone wanting nasty ass fast food McDonald’s over genuine and actually good tasting burgers/fries. But hey who am I to judge if you enjoy eating garbage that tastes like cardboard

Sorry i don't know how cardboard tastes, unlike you. Now go to bed, kiddo. It's already late, you have to be in school tomorrow. Also get a life.

Kek fatty incel cope

Attached: 0DAEFE8D-F15B-4308-A883-AE102579A910.png (367x586, 533K)

From what I heard they pumped mice with 200mg, if a human takes 20 mg it probly won’t occur, I took it and I would recommend it desu, very weak and a waste of money

I would do lgd and nutrabol for 16 weeks, first 8 do 15mg next four 20 then next 4 25 mg on both substances.

GET BTFO BY DEEZ MUFUCKIN QUADS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Wouldn’t recommend*

The cancer thing I agree is unlikely here but the risk reward with Cardarine is absurd, there’s almost no benefit to taking it

They did give the mice a lot, but it was a lot closer to human doses than that when you translate biological effect. Some medical user had a good explanation that I sadly lost, but it's close enough that I find it likely a lot of users will develop cancer a few decades down the line. They discontinued research due to the associated risks for a reason.

Yeah I agree, I really didn’t feel much but I’m also in decent cardiovascular shape so maybe it didn’t help much. Waste of money desu. Nutrabol is much better alternative

Also op if you take lgd you will need a pct after, if you did ostarine and nutrabol you would be ok without pct

>what can i expect
A dead liver

While I completely agree the risk is too big for GW to be worth (although that’s mostly because of how untested it is in humans), you need to admit to the facts of the rat studies.

>They used rats
Why does this matter? Well for starters, a rat develops cancer at way higher rates than most other animals including humans. Most rats tend to die from cancer rather than old age.
>dosage and length dosed
I know about the dose conversations from rat to human and all that, but that still doesn’t explain why they were on cardarine for so long. Nearly 3 years on such a high dose, rats only live 3-5 years. That would be like if a human used cardarine from 20 all the way to around 70. People who use it typically only use it for 2-4 months at a time if even for that long, and at a dose of around 10-25mg.

Again I still think it’s too risky, but I feel like either by doing human trials or simply putting more work into the drug(rather than just disregard it completely after the rat trial) that it could be revolutionary once approved for human consumption.

Cancer, liver problems, and no gains

Where the fuck can I educate myself on SARMs? Any wikis or videos?

AAS are so well documented that literally anyone could spend some time reading and know enough to safely use steroids, not the case for SARMs, how is it that so many people are using them like no big deal?

SARMs aren't hepatoxic you retards. You will only encourage people if you go full Reefer Madness.

Unironically Reddit. You should be able to track down the correct subreddits yourself unless you're the kind of person that will megadose for a full year and should stay away. Some critical thinking is still needed obviously, because where there's money there's shills.

I am lean, but nice try, child.

shut up fag

Shut up, fatty

Attached: B936E5EC-9CA5-4AE1-90BD-5307F1013D83.jpg (715x982, 186K)

Shut up, fatty

seething and obsession

The burgers look bad but the chicken...whoo baby

Shut up, fatty

R E N T F R E E
Kek shut it fatty

Like mentioned its possibly carcinogenic. Now it's probably not but even a 1% chance is too high. The risk is like having unprotected sex with someone infected with HIV. it's like a 1 in 1000 chance of infection but if you get infected you're fucked

No