Started reading jordan peterson book he explains that in nature every creature that is defeated in some way...

started reading jordan peterson book he explains that in nature every creature that is defeated in some way , it weakens him and makes him more likely to lose the "next battle", basically it's like falling down the stairs.

So how do you actually increase your chances in coming on top?

Does somebody has the answear?

>green text

Attached: main-qfc.jpg (413x356, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMSmUzDt-7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Juden wash your balls and penisson?
Fuck off with that kike

Attached: 1562189030429.jpg (600x800, 91K)

That doesn’t make any sense. I think you took it out of context

Winning increases dopamine and testosterone, which makes it more likely you'll win again.

Yes ! exaclly you get it ! , so its like nature is making you go down hill , can we as smart humans bypass it ?

Number one is sort posture out. Posture comes from your place in the hierary, and as a result your place in the hierarchy comes from posture. Chin up, chest out, shoulders back and relaxed. Breathe through your nose. Next is obviously to create scenarios you can win. Set goals for yourself and complete them

it's obvious
don't lose battles

Jesus Christ, kid, this board is for adults

>started reading jordan peterson
here's your problem

shit, hat faggot is winning lots of money thanks to edgy teens, I should consider meme culture and edgy ideas

He says a lot of dumb shit politically but when it comes to his self help/behavioural psychology he is usually pretty good. There are some definite gems, especially when he talks about jaak panksepp

>reading juden peterstein

Attached: 1482610156868.jpg (554x595, 26K)

DUDE its what he says in the book did you read it? , the name of chapter 1 is "stand up straight"

Yikes

Is it though?

>I read this book, can anyone explain what I should do next?
>>Here's what you do next.
>Wow! That's exactly the answer I read in the book! That helps, thanks!
Amazing thread.

Peterson is no more wise than a forture teller- all he does is urge you to be aware of yourself.

This. Fucking brainlets I swear
>hurr durr I read book

Nah bit I've been involved in that sort of area for a while. But yeah what he says about lobsters and antidepressants is basically the posture thing, except the reverse order, in that artificially increasing their place in the hierarchy gives them better posture. Whereas you would be changing your posture to artificially change your place in the hierarchy. But yeah the reason both he and I said the same thing about that posture is that it's a confident, assertive posture, that shows you're ready to fight. One thing I remember from school is that the short/skinny kids with assertive posture didn't get picked on, whereas the bigger kids with hunched/defensive posture did. Relax your shoulders and traps

>jordan peterson
The guy who believes ancient cultures depicted DNA molecules?

Yes, become top lobster. Find the guys below you and beat the living shit out of them to inflate ego and testosterone. Then work ur way up the societal ladder like it’s Mortal Kombat.

>Holy crap actaully some one understands it and explains without calling you names

you are good \fit\ citizen !

Attached: fe4.png (500x934, 174K)

this is actually true , thats why there are bullys

Attached: r (3).jpg (720x960, 65K)

but he is a guy that SJWs hates

youtube.com/watch?v=vMSmUzDt-7U

look like he is reacting like he knows what he is fighting for is right and has to take all this shit

This is why low IQ people need to be culled