OHGODOHSHITAHHELL

>24 yr old kissless virgin
>spent the last 3 years improving myself
>finally have the confidence to ask a girl out
>she said yes
>that wasn't supposed to happen

now I'm freakin the fuck out man big time.
I need serious tips bros please

Attached: 1561687512984.jpg (400x400, 18K)

be yourself

I'm not qualified to help sorry bud.

Just take her out to dinner lol. Also keep the texting to a minimum. Only use it for the logistics of the date

dump her and keep lifting

im a fuckin spaz man, I wanted to ask her out to help me understand how to deal with rejection, now this shit happens. this is way worse

This is terrible advice. If you're 24 and have never even kissed a girl you have a much better chance fucking somebody by lying about yourself and creating a new image than keeping to what you've been doing. You're obviously attractive now because she's said yes, but that's only part of it. It's not a bad thing to create a new image, especially if that new image/persona helps you find love. Remember, don't overtext, push boundaries only when you think she's coming onto you, and don't fuck it up.

Pick her up and OHP her to assert dominance

>be yourself
>have fun
>push, but dont be too needy or thisty.
>dont catch feels.
>chill.

fuck this.
OP take her out to the bar. you can get her tipsy, you will get liquid courage, then you can Uber straight back to your spot to dick her down. Fuck that cuck-tier dinner/movie bullshit. If you buy her a meal, you risk seeming like a simp.
>t. former robot turned manwhore normie

Attached: milkies.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

She said yes, she probably wouldn't have done that if you hadn't spent all this time on yourself. You worked hard to get here, if you feel the need to exaggerate about yourself than so be it but don't go overboard. You'll always be you and nothing can change that. If she ends up not liking you that's ok, now you know not to waste time on her. You got this king.

MODS

Nah mate lying to start your first romantic relationship will just start you down a bad path. I lied about being more experienced than I was and it led me into unfulfilling relationships. I've only ever had one truly good romantic experience because all the others were founded on me lying.

alright I appreciate the advice, but the part about being chill how do I do that for real.
Should I just keep repeating "be cool" in my head over and over or what, I get super fuckin anxious in new social situations and I really try not to.

I've gotten a lot better by forcing myself to go to social events and talk to new people but It's not pretty when I get really nervous.

same but the girl had to cancel because her mum fuckin died and i haven't really talked to her since

Attached: kenny.jpg (400x317, 25K)

You believe that shit?

I wasn't saying to lie about his experience, but being yourself when you are a 24 year old kissless virgin (no offense) will probably lead you down a similar road to the one you've been following up until now. My advice was to change himself up in positive ways, which will not only get him into a relationship, but will also make him into less of a robot in the process. Win win. So what he doesn't retain his "true self" or whatever. His goal is to find love and to look good obviously, and doing that will solve it.

don't spill the spaghet

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

slip her titties arround some then stick your weiner inside her and pee

Lenny vs. Spenny

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

what fucking girl gives the death of her mother as an excuse to cancel on a date lmao