Why can I do a hypertrophy routine 24/7? Is strength training really needed if I just want to body build?

Why can I do a hypertrophy routine 24/7? Is strength training really needed if I just want to body build?

Attached: 1533777353853.jpg (1080x1349, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rippedbody.com/intermediate-bodybuilding-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha imagine if they both got super touchy feely with you and complimented your muscles and said “you’s a sexy white boy” and each gave you a kiss on the cheek simultaneously and then they started servicing your fat erection haha it would SO weird if one of them licked your balls while the other deepthroated you and it would be SO SO SO gross if one rode you raw while the other day with her big black ebony ass grinding on your face, nose up her butthole and pussy snailing over your mouth haha and just imagine busting in one and the other eating it out hahahaha that would be so funny

Yes. A strength foundation helps you lift heavier weight, which requires more muscle fiber recruitment and CNS adaptation. You can’t get big curling 10 lbs. dumbbells.

you dont need to do anything except pin test if you want to be a bodybuilder

based haha poster

I still don't get it, I need to do PPL and then switch off every 6 months to a strength routine?

As a natural the only way to get big is getting stronger pretty much. If you wanna "look" strong but not lift heavy, good luck trying to achieve that as a natural lifter.

I just dont like lifting heavy because I feel like it's unhealthy long term and I mostly want to get into fitness to be healthy.

t. user who just injured his lower back doing a dumbbell deadlift variation

Post body or fuck off back to reddot

>dumbbell deadlift variation
sounds retarded

Attached: 1560482325926.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Haha what idc about physique I’m 6’2” and “white” so I fuck black girls by just existing

You can't grow in size without getting stronger. Ideally your routine should encompass hypertrophy and strength training.

Check out the 5 day intermediate routine from Eric Helm's new lifting book.

you can focus 3 days on strength and other 3 on hypertrophy

rippedbody.com/intermediate-bodybuilding-program/

MY DICK

Attached: 1548208252202.jpg (512x648, 14K)

hahahahaha

Attached: 1555218362879.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

lol yeah that WOULD be wild haha, just imagine!

Is that actually a good routine?

Attached: Intermediate-BB-Program-RPB-MSPv2-Framed.png (1080x1080, 65K)

haha what if one of them let you cum in one of them haha and then the other ATE IT OUT OF HER haha that'd be so funny hahah I am laughing just thinking about it

Now THAT would be silly, haha

White features on niggresses is so hot.

lol u so silly bro lemme kiss u

AHHHHHHHHHHH
I need a thicc ebony goddess right NOW!

Attached: 1497998342219.png (808x805, 446K)

As a noob you run a strength program to build strength.
Then with your adequate strength you run a hypertrophy program, now that you can bench your bodyweight for 10 and do chin ups with some weight.

>white features
You're referring to this?

Attached: european facial structure.jpg (800x550, 55K)

haha that WOULD be funny

Attached: 1516079416668.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

no. just do PPL and alternate strength days and hypertrophy days