Double Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese good for body bulking?

it's cheap and taste good

Attached: t-mcdonalds-Double-Quarter-Pounder-with-Cheese.jpg (772x440, 163K)

What are the macros?

Americans should not be able to post on internet

780Cal
45g Total Fat
43g Carbs (
51g of protein

>it's cheap
that shit is like 6$ you can buy a pound and a half of chicken for that
a regular Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese at least is 4.20 and you can get 2 for the price of 1, so that'd be a little more defendable, but this is straight up retarded op

we fucking invented this bitch you limp dicked half-brain post a picture of your countries achievements coward

Would you consider those good macros?

You didn't invent shit. Most of your scientist were stolen from nazis and other shit was invented by jews high on crack.

Ok what if i do what you are saying ... is good for body bulking or not?

of course not but im doing a lot of cardio

Just buy a triple cheese burger for three bucks

no you fucking retard, the bun alone is bad enough

Imagine being a Euro that makes fun of Americans for being dumb and making such a provably wrong statement.

Cope harder

>high in saturated fat
>extremely high in sodium
>not even cheap
gee what the fuck do you think?

I bet people are fleeing from your shit hole country to come over here and scrub shit out of toilets just to have a taste of what winning feels like

based bro, I always get 22 nuggies and 2 cheeseburger, 2 double qps instead if they are on sale

moo

Ameirca has been shit for over decade m8. Only people from countries where they die to sneeze emigrate into America effectively decreasing your nation intelligence. That's what winning feels like indeed.

We are literally the #1 superpower in the fucking world, our media and culture is so far down your fucking throats, give it 20 years and every single country on the planet while be emulating our culture, sucking our fucking dick. You cannot escape us we are literally what every other country compares themselves to. Hell we only take up part of our continent but everyone knows we're talking about USA when we say America. We are the biggest thing that has ever happened to this fucking planet. Post pussy you coward.

The McDouble is a much better price:macro ratio

ordering a dozen mcdoubles with only the patty is the way to go

You are 56% white m8. You are not going to be best any longer. In the upcoming years you can expect massive balkanization of your country. You are like patient with last stage of cancer but god keeps you alive torturing you longer and longer just because its funny.

ffs lrn2cook basic foods

>Implying saturated fat is a bad thing
>Implying sodium is a bad thing
Wow those boogeymen have scared you into partial mental retardation.

I'm about to fuck you for as long as i fucking choose, and that's a promise. What country are you from again lmao?

post body fatso

Seethe more

>$6 for one double qp
>2 qps for $5
You calling it cheap makes it blatantly obvious you’re poor and shit with money
It’s so cringe watching impoverished retards like you order this shit

That's what i thought slumdog

Stop trying to be an internet tough guy holy shit
t. burger

nah i'd say make this or similar yourself at home.