Post this image on /co/

>Post this image on /co/
>Everyone talks about how he is excessively fit and that it doesn't even look natural or reasonable for a teenager spiderman to be look like this
>Post this image on Jow Forums
>Everyone calls him a DYEL

Has Jow Forums become so obsessed that it has lost its touch with reality?

Attached: Tom Holland.jpg (510x479, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's the other way around.

>Everyone talks about how he is excessively fit and that it doesn't even look natural or reasonable for a teenager spiderman to be look like this
He's a fucking mutated superhuman that can lift cars and buildings.

everyone in here wants to be a schwarzenegger-like monstrosity. I used to think it was just people being mean trying to deceive others into wieghtlifting hard and ingesting proteins until they ruined themselves, but in actuallity everyone in here is really obsessed with lifting and muh gains as a result to (I believe) an extreme cope to compensate for everything that they lack plus the feeling that it's too late for them to succeed at some things anymore (thus the logic "surely if I become a bulky monster I'll be superior to everyone!!! this is literally it! it all boils down to who has a bigger figure")

the /fit standards are ridiculous, mainly because the most visible people in bodybuilding and strength communities are genetic freaks who use tons of PEDs.....by comparison, even guys in amazing shape who use milder doses of steroids are "DYEL"

this guy honestly looks very athletic, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was on a mild stack, maybe 120 mg of test cyp per week with 5-10 mg per day of anavar

>everyone in here wants to be a schwarzenegger-like monstrosity
but I want to be a femboy twink.

Please have sex.

I've seen kids in highschool who look like that. It's achievable if you've maintained an active life throughout your childhood (like Tom Holland did).
Let's be honest here though, when you go to /co/ you're posting this pic to an audience that most likely didn't do any sports etc. in school, or anywhere for that matter. Of course they'd be astounded by Tom Holland's physique.

I guess you'll have to cope, and only that
not even in the past, when art were at its paek and beauty was truly understood, was the beefy roided body seen as anything close to ideal

and it's not a coincidence that the fat, bulky and hairy figure is seen as attractive only to the most unnatural of men: the homosexuals

Attached: michelangelo-david.jpg (642x945, 142K)

What is he, 140lbs, 12% body fat? He's reasonably lean but not big. This is what every 15-year-old in the 1950s looked like before everyone got fat.

How long did it take you to realize this? I always thought its obvious to anybody lurking here longer than 10 minutes. Everybody on /fit has some form of
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Or they are simply rejects from /r9k and jaded broken men trying to lift their feelings for ex away.

Only good thing this board is for people losing weight. Fat hate threads are ideal fuel for your hunger.
T. Lost 30kg in 9 months and then deserted /fit

Attached: manlets cure.jpg (432x388, 29K)

Oh so you are a former fat shit talking shit about people trying to build muscle. Must be shocking to you that their are people on this board whose goals aren’t to undo the years of neglect that fatties do to themselves.

it took me weeks but I was never an active poster in here until I started practicing sports and exercising 5 months ago
I'm mentally prepared for every kind of deceit and well thought trick people indulge themselves online but this one was really making me confused cause there were even certified steroid takers in here obsessed with the idea of growing in size as much as (un)naturally possible. It's like they wanted to burst. With time I found that the only group of people really serious about this were boomer homosexuals. They all like to get big, and what motivates them is entirely being able to have tons of sex with other beefy dudes. It's pretty sickening. None of this is unnatural and is only enticing to the most warped of minds

>*posts one example of italian sculpture*
have sex

Attached: 635px-The_Rape_of_Proserpina_(Rome).jpg (635x1024, 195K)

/thread

>warriors of ancient time in their 40 probably 50s
you're only proving my point, In here, people's goals is something way bigger than that lol. don't pretend like this specific type of people wouldn't laugh at that biceps trying to convince themselves it's not big enough
every instagram gymcel has legs twice that size and are taking a rectangular beast-like form from their bellybuton and upper

>trying to build muscle
No user. I am not shitting on people who go to gym. I am shitting on people who want to look like they actually lift. Aka /fit. Its obssesion. An unhealthy one. Not to mention the amount of people who manahe to injure themselves. Health should be on the first place, not being "big".

Attached: 1562536682113.jpg (605x605, 114K)

is there any reason at all why they had to have their dicks out for this photo? why couldn't they have worn underwear?

have sex, i'm begging you

Attached: farnese.jpg (640x960, 131K)

the average Jow Forumszen be like
>trust me bro, this is definetly what women like

Attached: la monstrosidad del ginasio.jpg (620x825, 400K)

Projection: the post.

That dude look great the fuck you talking about nibba. Put that dude in a suit and the pussies going for him every time

>I am shitting on the people who want to look like they actually lift

>put him in a suit
>implying he can fit

Attached: 1515622905268.jpg (800x1570, 1022K)

you literally had to type "sculpture of hercules" holy shit i'm hysterical lmao
also
>probably an enlarged copy made in the early third century AD and signed by Glykon, who is otherwise unknown
>not a recognizable author

also
>The heroically-scaled Hercules is one of the most famous sculptures of antiquity,[4] and has fixed the image of the mythic hero in the European imagination.
literally the fruit of the imagination of somebody who was taught hercules was this beastlike warrior of abnormal proprotions

what's gonna be your next move? you're failing horriblly. obsession with muh gains bust be shrinking your brain matter

Attached: e5a4f5220f29c3fea0e480e73a6a5037.jpg (679x800, 67K)

Do you have brain damage from all the McDonald’s?

Fine user slap him in a spongebob tank top, basketball shorts and some new balance and he’s still getting puss

wtf he's a gymcel. does he look like he can scale a tree, jump to a far branch and muscle-up to the beehive above? then why would he get a woman's pussy wet.

user, don't you mean boypussies?

It's not about becoming more flexible, agile or even strong with these people
it's about increazing in proportions that defy human nature and physic laws. that's why their diets has a lot of disgusting shit, pseudo steroids and sometimes even the real thing
it's the product of insecurity of this demented society (joker.jpg)

But fuck you we all have realized that getting lean AND BIG will bring improvements to your life.

that guy is comically out of proportion

this guy is ripped and proportional, he just reminds you of some bodybuilder chode because the statue happens to be really large

Who left all those low test teenagers out of /fat/ again?

Attached: 1560538588845.png (128x125, 25K)

you said
>not even in the past, when art were [was] at it's paek [peak] and beauty was truly understood, was the beefy body seen as anything close to ideal

The point of greek sculpture was the depiction of ideals, to approach the platonic forms, and hercules is exactly the ideal of masculine power. The fact that the statue is a product of an artist's imagination is what makes in an ideal, a goal, something beyond earthly imperfection.

Now please stop complaining about people online and go have sex, for god's sake.

Mmm shoot ropes of your webbings all over me Spidey

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

why is he dressed like that on a construction site?

OSHA is going to be pissed

yeah I already know that bodybuilders' strength:mass ratio is absurdly inefficient, which is exactly why they fill the hole of unrealized purpose by falling in love with their socially-implanted he-man ideal instead of loving soft and yielding flesh, beckoning the animal from within a recalcitrant or coy woman.

they can't lead others so they unwittingly lead themselves into a box of limited options, a cartoonishly inflexible mass bulk as steroids sap their sexual potency and their physical deformities repel all but those with similar delusions. devoid of the happiness that comes from fulfilling a woman's secret fantasies, they chug creatine smoothies and browse Jow Forums, calling people twinks as sweat beads on their thinning foreheads.

He’s in good shape. He’s small though.

Attached: 06363FCC-D900-424E-8D3C-CECF91EE232A.jpg (900x689, 148K)

Who understands training better? People who train? People who don't? Hmmmm.....

That's a calisthenics body.

Post body

He's 23.

Sodomites get the rope.

spidey is a beast on the comics, though

Fresh pasta

k

Attached: kil.png (540x960, 109K)

1. He’s a superhero with super strength, fights people constantly, and primarily gets around by swinging on a rope. He’s going to be swole and ripped.
2. That body is about what you’d be looking at with most successful high school athletes. You can get this jacked with a good diet and routine by training hard for 2 years at most.
3. HES A FUCKING MUTATED SUPERHERO
All these normies on /co/ need to stop coping and hit the gym.

MODS STICKY THIS TRUTH NUGGET

Attached: Just_Keep_Working_Out_Until_Someone_Loves_You.jpg (600x901, 80K)

Movie superhero suits always cover up your muscles, unless the suit has muscle padding. It's been common knowledge among costume directors for ages. It's why Adam West was the only "pudgy" Batman. Adam West isn't fat, but he is the only Batman that doesn't have extra abs in the costume.

If Spider-Man was real, would his lats be ridiculously large? He's pulling things around all day with his webs.

Attached: 763.png (200x200, 15K)

>excessively fit and that it doesn't even look natural or reasonable for a teenager
For a man this is aesthetic, for a teen this is yoked, the only people who are bigger are the rugby forwards, freak hangegg players and the heavyweight wrestler.

Reminder everyone on /co/ is fat

>mean trying to deceive others into wieghtlifting hard and ingesting proteins until they ruined themselves,
I ate some chicken breast and then some bench and now i am omar isuf, please kill me

we all have body dysmorphia here, its not even funny now

>everyone in here wants to be a schwarzenegger-like monstrosity
I'd rather not be a twink

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>this is literally it! it all boils down to who has a bigger figure

Attached: hilarious (2).gif (245x200, 497K)

>be me
>shopping for dress clothes, upcoming family reunion, need to look sharp
>go to 4 different shops
>keep hearing about my "large thighs" and "full seat"
>the fuck, in my brain my legs are still twigs. You could snap my legs off with one hand and use them to replace your leaf-rake handle.
>last shop
>guy asks me "you play hockey?"
>no
>"Ohhh" he says. "Squats."
>me nervous chuckle. eyes shift side to side.
>"You're going to need to lay off the squats if you want to wear nice clothes. I'm almost needing to put you in a 38 waist to accommodate your thighs and seat, but your waist is a 34. There's not much I'm going to be able to do for you if you keep adding weight to the bar. Just coast for a while on the squats. Drop weight and do volume."
>think to myself that that is terrible advice for someone who wants to avoid hypertrophy.
>instead just nod
anyway, I still don't fucking see it, brothers. I think I can add another 50% cross sectional area to these thighs before they're even going to look like I lift.
Body dismorphia is a hell of a drug.

>unreasonable for a superhero
>possible for an actor

you care way too much my guy lmao

Nah, I just like looking good
:)

HAHAHAHAHA you can achieve this in very little time and it looks like he's flexing too hard anyways

I had to get a suit on short notice because I had grown out of my old ones (only 20 at the time) and didn't have time to get it tailored so need something that fit well enough off the rack.

Guy at store took a quick look at me and suggested a jacket size and I tried it on and it didn't fit across chest or at the shoulder at all. He then came to help me find something that fit well and he kept making innapropriate comments and touching me for lengths that bordered on unprofessional.

>Oh wow, I can see why those didn't fit! Look at those shoulders!
>Look at all these muscles, do you live at the gym?
>y-you too

Still think I look like a little twiggy shit desu.

n-no you're wrong

god i wish that were me

To quote King Solomon, "All is vanity."

>board full of fat comic nerds thinks it's impossible
>Fitness board thinks it's easy.

Wonder who could be right

No, /co/ is just full of fat fucks and trannies.

fit BTFO and on suicide watch

if you indulge in something of course that will become your world, and you'll be part in it along with other people who behave the same, since the rest who don't follow will be seen as unsightly

That's not true. I'm lifting to feminize my lower body so I pass better as a girl.

>implying any true fitizen gives a fuck what women like

Attached: 1523435799176.jpg (517x768, 180K)

This body is literal perfection, bros. How do I achieve Tom Holland mode coming from being a 250 pound lardass? Asking for a friend.

This is the physique I aspire to have

You don’t
That is the body of a guy that has been doing gymnastics, eating correctly, and sculpting his body for movies for over a decade. You have 0 hope of being Tom Holland, because it is already too late

Dude it takes literally at least a decade of insane training plus large amounts of roids to look like that.

You don't just accidentally stumble across being that fucking huge

faggot

Are burgers so fat that you didn't have people who looked like this in your high school class?
He's too big for a 15 year old, but not for an 18 year old, and considering he's got radioactive blood steroids, it's p fitting.

Anyone who thinks this isn't achievable without drugs is completely delusional.
Just do your fork putdowns, and watch the magic happen.

I mean he doesn't look healthy

god i wish that were me

Based thread.
Let roidheads and bloatmaxx faggots seethe.

>homosexuals
Homos are the most fit and healthy people out there
It’s a requirement to get laid for them
For straight men you just find a women who will deal with your fatness and you take what you can get
Gays are based af for their fitness community standards
Fatty, yeah ((you)) hhahahahah

He did a pretty specific workout routine and also noted in an interview they used CGI to enchance the look of his muscles
Look at him now he looks like he might go to the gym once or twice a week and prob just eating clean. /fit and co or whatever need to chill out

I was following... Until you said you thought Tom Holland was on a cycle

but i'm going for cute trap aesthetics user

I'm sure that's why homosexuals are spreading diseases at the thousands, getting accostumed to HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) being part of theri daily lives, and fucking literally anything that moves and has a hung penis, sometimes including even animals

Attached: 1534263864658.jpg (192x286, 14K)

10/10 buldge. Post ass too.

Nice one, boomer

Attached: HIV boomer club.jpg (1000x667, 146K)

Yeah no kidding, but how does that in any way refute what he said? We've got posters here who seem to think a body like that (which 99% of women don't even like) is the *minimum* amount of muscle needed to get laid.
Meanwhile these guys will argue with another batch of retards here (the r9k refugees) that think you need a male supermodel face just to get laid. Two groups of dipshits who both think they need to be a cartoonish statistical anomaly just to do what most guys accomplish normally.

sometimes I think there are people in here who find that gigachad from the photoshoot images an actual 10/10 with no imperfections

>doesn't actually reference any posts
I get that you're retarded but you could try to make it less obvious. Bait is more fun that way.

>I am shitting on people who want to look like they actually lift

Attached: 1562912868230.jpg (607x640, 93K)

I knew dudes in highschool that looked like this, they just played a lot of football (as in football football, not armored rugby)

Surprised more people didn’t catch that

So they played Sissy kicks then?

>Sissy kicks
Fucking lmao

>Has Jow Forums become so obsessed that it has lost its touch with reality?
spiderman should be at least gymnast level of physique

Attached: podio_squadra_2.jpg (2000x1191, 1.15M)

This. The majority of gymrats are failures in life who are overcompensating really hard. The guys who get all the pussy are ottetmode dyels with aesthetic faces and good hairlines

I only like 2D women.

DYEL Skelly cope. Post body or height and weight

Dyel skelly + good face > roided out monkey like you
Post face faggot

What’s your height and weight my skelly friend? No I don’t use steroids.