Is he unstoppable?

Is he unstoppable?

Attached: 20190711_212532.jpg (365x348, 74K)

*pulls your face* heh, nothin personnel kiddo, Do you want to look like an athlete? Then you have to train like an athlete. Head on over to Athleanx dot com now to check out our programs, which will take you step by step to the body you're looking for.

You’re not aloud to negotiate
>MORE FACEPULLS YOUR HIGHNESS?

>aloud

He's the new scooby, he's going to lift my feels into the fucking sky and there's nothing you can do to hold us back.

scooby minus the trt

and minus the faggotry

and plus the markers

And minus the skateboards

He's very well helpful and well spoken. If you slow his videos to half speed he sounds drunk.

10/10 I challenge Jow Forums to name someone who can match up to big daddy jeff

Anons I miss scooby...

Attached: 1561942133271.jpg (1398x925, 98K)

and minus the silly hats

Scooby was on TRT?

is

>Hey, Jesse, if I was gonna put the science back into strength, I'd tell ya to go to the gym and do your face pulls.
>This kid was great. They used to call him "Facepull Jesse" over here. I swear to god. Oh, he'd make his rear delts look like fuckin boulders, excuse my language. He was terrific, non-negotiable. And he made a lot of gains, too.

>No more face pulls, Jeff.

>What?

>I said no more face pulls. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you haven't trained me for a long time, they didn't go up there and tell you. I don't do face pulls anymore.

>Externally rotate your shoulders, will ya? For cryin' out loud, what's gotten into you? I'm training you like an athlete a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with you.

>Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know? There's a lot of viewers watching.

>Jesse, I'm only kidding with you. We're doing a traning session, available over at my website Athleanx.com. I mean, I just finished my pre-workout. I haven't trained you in a long time and I'm training you like an athlete, and now you're getting fuckin' fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

>I'm sorry too, it's okay, no problem

>Salute...
>Now go to the gym and do your fucking face pulls

Attached: billy_batts.jpg (736x990, 136K)

Well I mean he is in his 50's right?

barbell medicine blew this faggot out so fucking hard

literally who?
these faggots always look like they're gonna shoot up a gym

What did he mean by this?

Jeff is on trt and couldn't impregnate his wife

Top quality post

God I fucking love that scene and pesci

Attached: 1554950273970.jpg (224x224, 16K)

10/10

hilarious, based, and blessed for posting

44 if I remember correctly ...

YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

are Jeff Cavaliere AthleanXdotCom, Everydamndayfitness and BroScienceLife the holy trinity of fitness youtubers?

honestyl no homo but if he asked me to suck his dick I would do that as a joke haha

What if I whisper really quietly?

All of these are shit, so probably yeah.

Salutations distingués sieirs, je me présente, Geoffroy LaCavaliére, adepte de culture physique depuis moult printemps et éditeur du manuel d'exercise "Athsvelte tome X", j'escompte la méthode permettant de différencier le fait de s'entraîner comme un gentilhomme bien versé dans les srts physiques et celui de courser les blessures tel un fruste. Je requerrai à cet effet l'assistance de mon illustre protégé, troisième baron Jessy. Sans plus attendre effectuez prestement une rotation externe de votre humérus

Attached: 1557415560896.jpg (1629x1080, 518K)

I have a friend who started watching him and was telling me how he learned so much and can't wait to get big. This was 3-4 months ago and he still looks the same if not a bit chubbier

biggest bandwagon in fitness industry just dare to say 1 bad thing against him and watch as an army of teenage redditor DYELs descend upon you

>jeff
>not on TRT

guy is 40 years old and is constantly low bodyfat and just look at his fucking veins, if you think Jeff is natty you're lying to yourself

>le facepull man

Attached: 1510548035938.jpg (259x253, 19K)

Scooby is 44? wtf

He's 58. What the fuck do you think 1961 stands for?

One of the years of our lord.

I have no idea, where did you even get that number?

Jeff should be the american war minister, no negotiations, no mercy

Jesse stop

Attached: cavaliere-jeff-image.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Jeff is fucking based

Attached: jeff-and-bill.jpg (274x314, 20K)

I wonder if he's connected to Epstein

>mon illustre protége, troisième baron Jessy
lost

Kek could you imagine if it comes out he spent a ton of time on that lolita island or whatever Epstein called it?

this doesn't look healthy for your shoulders.
what advice jeff would give to javelin throwers?

Attached: javelin.jpg (894x581, 63K)

based and scorsesepilled

>any throwing sport
Just accept that you won't have a rotator cuff once you hit 40

His only challenger became a lazy stoner

Attached: manletofcannabis.png (622x668, 668K)

i don't listen to advice from someone under 6 foot

I watch his stuff for the physical therapy aspect, helped fix my shoulders and scapula a bit.

Did he train Bill "The Yellow King" Clinton like an athlete?