*THWAP*

*THWAP*
*THWAP*
*THWAP*
*scoooooop*
*pack*

ahhh... nothing like that post workout chaw. What do you guys dip after a hard days work? Grizzly straight here.

Attached: 841B1A49-64C5-4398-AC44-DD67F462C292.jpg (624x351, 39K)

I'm straight

When I was a kid I went on a car ride with an uncle of mine who chewed tobacco. While his car was extremely disgusting (dirt, mud, crumbs, wrappers, misc god-knows-what everywhere), the worst part was the bottle. In one of his cup holders he had a dedicated plastic Diet Pepsi bottle that he would use as a spitoon. Every couple minutes, he would bring it up to his mouth. *pwip* and a quiet splash of liquid. Over time, the car's stale stank grew riper, more pungent. I don't mind the smell of cigarette smoke, but the combined smell and sound of this motherfucker's cancer-flavored spitting made me want to throw up. We rarely talk to that particular uncle anymore, he's a disgusting person for a lot of other reasons.

DIPSKI IN THE LIPSKI YEE YEE

Sounds like you got dabbed on lil bitch nigga

did you drink it haha

Copen guy. Maritime leaf, and lost his long love peach skoal. Plan on driving over the border to grab a roll of it soon. Fuck the government for taking away our flavored chew.

Attached: 1475603891412.jpg (700x700, 95K)

Fuck i am still so mad about this bullshit

Cope mint boy I stay packin’ big stankers some fuckin chon dackies some fuckin hogs boy

isnt that Snus ?
underlip, wtf ?

should be uner the upper lip
im literally offended

Attached: goteborgs-rape-original-large-portion.png (555x555, 71K)

this is just fucking nasty, snus is popular as hell here and i dont see some nasty fkers spitting all around themselves

You fellas ever tasted your own nectar? Only happened to me once in 5+ years of packing hammers but shit ruined my night. Took a full gulp and everything.

If there are any swedes in here, what are your best shit? I heard you call it "snuus" or something like it.

Skoal Wintergreen..... pouches

tfw ausfag

tfw snus and chew is illegal here

tfw never will be able to experience an unfiltered Lucky Strike or Camel

fuck you fcking stupid country, charging me fucking $26 bucks for a fucking 20 pack of the cheapest cigarettes.

most swedes prefer "ettan" bak = baking it into a ball yourself while portion is more popular among beginners and women

im not regularly using it but i like the more modern types of snus like "göteborg rape lime/white portion snus" while still göteborg rape is a really popular snus, i think Ettan bak"baking it" is one of the most popular among longterm users.

Attached: GRHjortron2019-Open.jpg (1600x1200, 527K)

Based and red-pouched. Nothing beats working out hard as fark then putting in 4 pouches of grizz wintergreen and jacking it while my heart feel like it's gonna explode.

Stokers straight when I can make it to the store. Otherwise I go for longhorn if the price is good

What is the appeal of chew? Does it taste good?

>appeal
It’s called addiction user, that’s the “appeal”. The shit is fucking disgusting and if you’re not addicted it makes you want to vomit

My father decided to start dipping as he got older. Nobody told him not to swallow anything, so after a few hours he lost the entire contents of his stomach
I regret being related to him

wtf bro

Attached: MistySelfreliantBengaltiger-small.gif (269x340, 1.63M)

It was dark and I was really thirsty after a nice lipper. Went for a drink from the water bottle I had with me and it turned out to be the spit bottle from earlier. If you think that's bad though some old rednecks I know will dip spit on purpose into their tea for the "flavor" and have been gutting it for 10+ years.

Just import it you geek. I did.

grizzly longcut wintergreen, still dipping a little but probably quitting soon since I already quit smoking.

>Sweden
>Göteborgs Rapé
Good to see the Muslim immigrants broadening their brand

Attached: 1470025398413.gif (384x288, 783K)

Wait I thought snus was specifically portions only, it comes loose too? What's the difference between that and regular dip?