HO-LEE SHIT

Manlet psychosis is indeed a real thing
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ490AXyGNc

Attached: 89b.png (292x257, 106K)

Why is this getting so much media attention?

Because it's fucking weird and disturbing. Have you seen it? kek

Society gets a free pass to shit on manlets even more.

Don't worry, it'll be short lived.

>Short lived

Attached: 1560955731029.jpg (504x621, 22K)

The guy had a really short fuse

Attached: 220px-Tommy_Lee_Jones_2017.jpg (220x282, 15K)

Fuck bros. I’m 5’11 and I’m still hyper critical of my physical appearance. If I was shorter than 5’8 I legitimately think I would kill myself. Anyone else feel this way?

>another customer, much taller than him tackled him to the ground
>much taller than him

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Being below 5' 10" would suck ass

I'm the same height as Arnold, but I'm no where near his muscle mass. Enjoy looking beefier than me, little guy.

Good thing im not bitch made like you incels
t. 5'7 chad

Attached: 1555775487718.png (1117x634, 224K)

>muh height
I’m also short (5’11) but I never use it as an excuse for not being able to get pussy. Why do they think that their height is the only reason they’re getting rejected?

unironically manlets are the last group on earth that are open-season in terms of discriminating against.

Take an entire foot off your height and try to get laid

Peter Dinklage was a literal who before GoT yet he still got married and had kids despite being so tiny you could pick him up and punt him across the road.

>Just become a Hollywood actor bro

>I’m also short (5’11)

Attached: dyatlov come on.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

He's a midget though

being an actual dwarf is different from being a manlet though. People are more sympathetic to dwarves because they understand it as an actual condition, whereas with a "normal manlet", there's ostensibly nothing wrong in terms of genetic disorder or disease or anything, so they get mocked mercilessly instead, in a way the dwarf does not.

>t. literal brainletcel

If you honestly believe manlets are less respected than dwarves you're a downie. You think being pitied 24/7 would be an enjoyable life? You're a man, you'd hate it.

Right??? why can't people realize that life's too short to let something as minuscule as height get in the way

I just watched this for the first time since it's been getting so much attention and Jesus Christ
I can't help but feel bad for the dude, I really can't
He's just so defeated
God speed manlet

Attached: IMG-20190329-WA0164.jpg (600x315, 30K)