Navy SEAL Fitness

>high test
>elite strength
>elite cardio
>unparalleled combat abilities
>world-class weaponry skills
>envied by men all around the world
>desired by women globally

Why weren't you a Navy SEAL, Jow Forums?

Attached: goggins.jpg (1440x1080, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ce9db97e4b0512156f28f38?guccounter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1i1xBt9QKY
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/05/diversity-seals-green-berets/31122851/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want to die for Israel

>Gayvy seals
Real men become Marines

fpbp

Life isn't a movie

>A standard Chad will steal my women while I'm away

>The Expendables 1

f
p
b
p

Attached: 1534293156426.gif (240x180, 125K)

I was fat, but glad I didn't fall for the military and get used up
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ce9db97e4b0512156f28f38?guccounter=1

That's all achievable without pledging allegiance to an imperialist military force

>unparalleled combat skills
op cant into bjj

lololollololloll SWCC is way better

*spinning elbows you into the shadow realm*
Pssssshhhhhhh nothin personnel, kid...

>implying they don't teach you bjj/mma in the military

Attached: tim_kennedy.jpg (538x808, 35K)

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1i1xBt9QKY

dont want to end up like Justin, I used to think he was intelligent

>Real men become Marines
try mexicans with height issues and retards

I went Ranger instead. What they lack in recognition they make for in actual combat ability.

Attached: E1A7A576-F00F-4D82-A321-F28EA28EE876.jpg (960x1200, 163K)

SIR YES SIR! TO UPHOLD GAY MARRIGE SIR!

What batt faggot

lmao imagine going over seas and shooting brown people for four years so papa Halliburton can keep his oil stocks high under the guise of #Patriotism #SEAL #WeGotYourSix #ProudAmerican

Frogmen are cool boys but they're all a bit psycho

Because I don’t wanna get Benghazied

LMAO as if anyone here has the genetic gift to become a frogman.

They're the fuck ups of the SOF world, if I wanted to do SOF it would be one of the Air Force SOF's like PJ or CCT.

>Daily reminder that SEAL's tried to block John Chapman's MOH because it would meant that the SEAL's left Chapman behind and left him for dead on takur ghar

They killed Melgar too

This. The combat zones America is in are without a doubt questionable at this point. I mean come on. It's a bunch of dudes with towels on their heads running around tearing up their own countries. I've talked to muslims dude. They're not all that smart. We have no business over there. In the military you're literally just a pawn. And when you meet God and you killed people "because you were ordered to" what do you honestly expect? America needs a shakedown from top to bottom and to fight for people that don't give two rips about your butt seems only foolish. That is the literal case of casting pearls before swine. Only thing that matters out there is your buddies. The brotherhood. But outside of that. If God ain't in it. You might as well leave it cause you may be headed down a highway to hell my man. Good luck.

lol seal idiot fell from chopper and the seal squad went to rescue the body in enemy lines. it took an air force chad's life to protect theese pussies because they all stayed crying for mommy when the enemy ambush them
they left airforce hero to die alone like the faggots they were

There is no such thing as fighting for a cause. It’s all bullshit. Everyone in the military volunteered to get paid to kill. Not to fIgHt FoR tHe CoUnTrY. That whole honor thing is trash Hollywood fed you to glorify conquest.

>God
lmao. God has a hard on for the military since they keep Heaven stocked with fresh souls.

Why would god care about how many souls are in heaven? Is he waiting until it gets filled so he can open heaven 2?

Pretty much every 'combat zone' since WW2, aside maybe Korea has been to protect America's economic interest. They have been usurping legitimate and stable rulers in the middle east/north africa for the past 70+ years under the guise of "liberating the citizens". Who the fuck do you think gave the weapons to ISIS in the first place?

Yeah. A lot of good it's doing the Americans. Lol

If you want to go overseas and murder some illiterate farmers, go ahead, but don’t think you’re some kind of “hero” for doing so.
You’re just a mercenary for globohomo inc.

I'm sure it was for a while, and I'm sure there's a lot of tired and sleepy normies that legitimately believe that by invading some country on the other side of the globe, they're protecting American citizens.

Unfortunately China is doing colonialism much better than the US, and nobody can call them out on it because they're not white and every euro/NA nation in the UN represented by a spineless cuckold. I can't really say I like China very much or what they're doing to the planet, but there's a bit of schaedenfreud to be had when previous administrations gave them the means to their current success and now they're beating the US at their own game.

because the state is the largest violator of the NAP and I do not wish to take part in violating the NAP.

because I'm white

He needs more to reincarnate into ants and shit.

98th Ranger Div

>he doesnt want to fight for an empire that has become co-opted and controlled by legitimately evil zionist interests
Found the lame boring faggot

>fighting militias that were bankrolled and trained by your own government 20 years ago
>risk your life for isreal, wallstreet fatcats and saudi princes
>your wife cucks you while youre deployed to some shithole desert
>killing unarmed children and women with sniper rifles or drones
>get dropped by society once you get your limbs blown of or get PTSD
true heroes, god bless our troops

Just buy those stocks. Then you get to blow shit up and pad your retirement fund.

>mfw i did just that

Attached: tumblr_paniqfptTo1rji3x6o1_400.jpg (400x536, 48K)

Attached: 1542949976130.jpg (1024x719, 129K)

SEALS suck though. You're better off going army and with rangers and SF. If you're really the hot shit, you can try out for Delta. Not that anyone here would ever make it into special operations, because you need to be able to run more than a mile without dying. Cardio is not a meme bros.

A large majority of SF is White.

>wanting to be a Navy Seal
>not wanting to be based Pararescue and rescue Navy Seals

Attached: 2000px-United_States_Air_Force_Pararescue_Emblem.svg.png (2000x1913, 593K)

Actually, SOF has a disproportionate number of minorities. Lots of hispanics and a significant number of native americans.

Enjoy getting your nuts blown off defending some pedo war lord from the Taliban for a 6 cylinder Camaro.

I was in MARSOC, don’t have anything bad to say about their theater guys at the SOTF level. Except they gave all the girls herpes.

I'm training to enter the Coast Guard. They do that coastal protection anti-terrorism stuff that seems so cool.

I was going by this article:

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/05/diversity-seals-green-berets/31122851/
>For the SEALs, the problem extends beyond the officer corps into the enlisted ranks. Of its enlisted men, 45 SEALs are black, or about 2% of the 2,242 members of its elite force. There are more SEALs — 99, or 4% of the enlisted force — who are Native Americans or Alaska natives.

>Among Army Green Berets, 85% of its 1,494 officers are white and 4.5% are black. Its 5,947 enlisted Green Berets are 86% white and 5.4% black.

>For the Air Force's para-rescue jumpers, highly trained airmen who search for missing troops, only one of 166 is black, or .6% of that force.

Wow absolutely based

Love this. This is such great motivation to become stronger as a woman. I want to pick up bjj after one year of muay thai but there's only men at my club and that makes me uncomfortable

What a shitty article. Diversity = black? But yeah, obviously whites are the majority in the armed forces, but within the SOF community minorities are disproportionately represented. I think the green berets have a fuckton of hispanic servicemen.

>kills 8 of you in 1 shot
heh, nuthin personal infidel

Attached: CF1C0C5B-063A-4300-BDB0-59423CBE867A.jpg (468x528, 47K)

he wants it to soulforge despacito 2

because being SEAL while very impressive is cookie cutter nowadays. everybody wants to be one, even when they're just glorified marines nowadays.

Airforce PJ's or Green berets are the real badasses yet they get next to no recognition

Marine riflemen atleast know how to act like infantry. Plenty of SEALs got their asses handed to them after getting ambushed.

>For the Air Force's para-rescue jumpers, highly trained airmen who search for missing troops, only one of 166 is black, or .6% of that force.

That's because PJ's require the most swimming out of all the other branches, even more then SEAL's. The initial test for PJ's requires a 500m swim in under 11 minutes and a 25m underwater. Also you have to take a full paramedic course in like 6 weeks. Not only that the indoc course is like 60% getting hazed in a pool

Also it's not a meme that black people can't swim, I'm black and I'm the only one that can swim.

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x662, 357K)

More like people who dont have access to pools (i.e. poor people) cant swim. Black people tend to have lower social economic status, so it's not really hard to figure out. Middle class blacks dont have that problem.

lmao kys

Attached: kys.jpg (641x921, 122K)

>WHY'D YOU JOIN RECRUIT?!
SIR, TO UPHOLD ISRAEL'S INTERESTS, SIR!

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. This is a tan belt boot, probably fresh out of boot camp (those auschwitz mode arms + dumb enough to get into a cage in a public setting like this) who is obviously going easy because he doesn't want to hurt the girl (not going for easy chokes starting at ~00:18) and who doesn't know what he's doing (leaving himself exposed and giving up a free choke through the entire fight).

that was an honest accident, they only tried to rape him

cope

My iq is too high for me to be some fucking drone doing some governments dirty job

>a global force for good
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Imagine actually believing this shit.

Attached: 453455468578.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>"If god aint in it"
>"Ya'll going to hell, mhh hmm"
>"God not there"

Shut the fuck up about your dumbbass fairy tales, you inbred redneck retard. What the fuck does god have to do with being a fucking kike pawn?

>high test
>elite strength
>elite cardio
>world-class weaponry skills
>envied by men all around the world
What? I thought you were describing the seals not the S.A.S? Explain? I miss the joke or something?
>So gangster Activision based one of the most popular game series ever on them not the Gayvseals
Bow down sealfags

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare-captain-price-smoking-uhdpaper.com-4K-5.jpg (914x514, 34K)

I don't envy someone who risks for life for a pro-birth control goverment.
I bet they are issued condoms when they stay overseas,fucking bleeders

>"kill" bin laden
>get blown up by your own country for the cover-up

nah man, no thanks

>God
>Giving a fuck if we kill each other
I dunno user

Imagine pledging alligance to an homosexual duke ,a decrepit queen,and a race-mixing prince,and risking your life for a nation of fishermen and hooligans, a rainy little island full of chavs and moslems
if the SAS had any backbone they'd try to murder a goverment member,not submit to them

>José cope
Next you'll be telling us about "delta force"

Attached: 1551674447496.png (744x615, 13K)