Why haven't you asked that girl out?

Why haven't you asked that girl out?
You know she likes you, right?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

but i have a gf user

i live with parents and have no job. she actually approached me in the gym, which is the funny thing, and we instantly hit it off. as soon as i got fuck me vibes though, i started to ignore her due to the aforementioned.

She's a he :,(

She has tattoos...

Attached: why.png (206x245, 7K)

Because she's my girlfriend's friend and she has a boyfriend. But she told us she's unsatisfied sexually.

It's okay goy, I mean, good sir. Just say no homo and suck his dick all you want! It's just another way to show your friendship to another man, that's all.

i did and im taking her out tomorrow. shes the first girl ive liked for both her looks and personality and its always a good time so im excited

I did because of you and she said no :(

Godspeed user, hopefully you get her and you make it!!!

Attached: 1391483230779.jpg (496x736, 145K)

But I'm 5'8 its fucking over

I don't know any girls

Because every relationship I've ever had has ended poorly and I'm at the point where I don't even care about sex anymore. She seems nice and honestly it seems like she's going to ask me, she's hinted here and there. I'm not too autistic to pick up on it, I'm just willing to not feel the good parts of a relationship so that I don't, by chance, have to feel the bad parts.

>the world's only Ranma x Ukyo shipper

Shut the fuck up, my cousin was a manlet when he met his one and only and had a late puberty. My Dad is a manlet and while my mother was stupid and naive for marrying him and trusting him, the dude is a fucking slayer at 5'6''.

because i literally dont know how to talk to women. you could put me in a room with 10 girls and i would just sit quietly

No tried she definetly hates me.

Attached: 62980126e37e1a83.jpg (460x688, 51K)

>Mfw no red headed gf to have her do a ranma cosplay
Honestly, ranma and Ukyo are best girls!

Attached: 1561291670030.png (800x476, 410K)

Because she’s literally a ho. I met her, paid her, fucked her, then caught feelings as we fell asleep talking about our lives. Do I go after her knowing she has had miles of dick, or maybe find someone else. I don’t know.

I don‘t meet any grils since AI switched jobs, I did have a couple cuties to talk to in my previous one but I didn‘t make any moves, don‘t shut were you eat, but I do miss talking to grills

She's my student and I legally have to wait for her to graduate

same.. :(

I'd rather fuck her desu
>pic extremely related

Attached: IMG_0403.jpg (433x977, 75K)

Yeah, I know. I'm drinking too hard, out of shape, and haven't been writing. I'm not gonna bullshit her like I do other girls - I want her to see me as she knew me, not as I'm hitting a rut.

She got some Smurf ears, bruh

I FUCKING DID AAAAAAAA SHE SAID OH SURE ILL JUST GIVE YOU MY NUMBER LATER I SAID OH OK THATS COOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEVER SAW HER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAA

I'm 280 lbs, I promise you she doesnt like me. All my friends tell me to ask her out and even her friends say shit like "you'd be cute together" but I know she doesn't like me at all. feelsbadman

Hey at least now you know. You can move on instead of wondering for years. Totally not speaking from personal experience, nope!

Why you gotta be rude though
Just trying to spread the love

Attached: IMG_0402.jpg (487x899, 101K)

Good taste! I like the hairstyle too!

I did, she said she was busy but will let me know when shes free, sounded excited too. Talked for a few days, and i stopped to give us room to breathe.

Attached: 6kj.jpg (609x567, 88K)

Because I hate her

We need more threads like this,

Not INCEL propaganda, be brave, be genuine, improve yourself THROUGH EXPERIENCE AND WORK, not obsessively studying and over-thinking.

No more of this autistically examining every aspect of ones physical self or persona or environment down to a calculated science, girls don't want to romance with a checklist they want dynamic capable people, you prove this by being outgoing and risk taking, not sticking to an autistic routine of having every tiny factor in check and then falling apart when you experience something new.

Attached: 1562780031674.png (952x717, 317K)

Cause I don't even want to, we even talked about it.
I just don't like the kind of emotional noise that kind of relationship introduces into my life.

DELETTTT

Attached: 1546457281895.jpg (1137x640, 74K)

Just think about this:
At least one girl has thought about you while she masturbated at least once in your life

Attached: tumblr_narl0vhBfO1td3k3fo1_500.png (500x368, 173K)

Not that I disagree but you could apply that image to 'enthusiast' users of nearly any online community and it would still hold true.

Because I'm scared desu :(

Yes, she a beauty

Attached: IMG_0405.jpg (352x615, 46K)

Yeah man and I know an balding Indian janitor who was 5'2 and managed to slay a hot 20 year old blonde
KYS

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Hey fag, didn't say my Dad was a pajeet or ugly. He's a manlet and he's decent looking. If you're ugly and short, then yeah you've got two things working against you. If you want to give up and whine on Jow Forums for the rest of your life about how girls don't like you, maybe you should KYS.

Also reads more like the pajeet janitor murdered the girl, than fucked.

What are the odds that it is my sister? Asking for a friend.

It's probably happened.

Trips and dubs says it all... all the time

We're not lovebirds :(

nah pretty sure there's at least two

I’m gay. Tons of women hit on me. You’d be surprised what women do when they see a well dressed put together guy. I mean you can even fake it to make it
It’s weird how you heterosexual struggle so much, why??

Didn't read that wall full of cope, manlet.

Attached: giphy.gif (260x360, 767K)

Because I'm dead inside. Every time I go out on a date the next day I end up ghosting them because I don't want to feel the pain of falling in love and being hurt if they leave me again.
Sex isn't fun anymore, I just want someone to cuddle me post workout but every time I find someone I put up all these mental blocks and stop pursing them.

Dude where!?!? I MUST FIIIIIINNNNDDDDDDD

Attached: 1562507566587.png (600x550, 124K)

Man, when I was younger I used to KNOW that women were attracted to me. At least I had the opportunity to spill my spaghetti in front of them. Girls would want to talk to me and spontaneously would come and talk to me. I remember in highschool this one qt ukranian girl kept asking me to study with her (even though she was a straight a+ student) out of nowhere and she would keep asking to hangout and just tried to find any excuse to try to be around me and it didn't occur to me that she was into me until fucking years after.

Nowadays I should be more attractive (more muscle, taller, leaner, better hair) but I can barely get a woman to look my fucking way. Women being around me used to be at least a given for me, and now I can barely get a woman to show interest. I am gonna have to start cold approaching or something.

Yeah well dating in this day in age is incredibly energy-draining, I'm not interested in her enough TO date her and I'd rather just become friends with benefits with her. It's probably the best for both of us considering we're incompatible in all areas besides sex anyways.
You know me well enough user that that's what I'm always going to do.

Attached: 1560766153201.jpg (960x953, 51K)

>Some thot writes your name in the toilet at work
>Get coworkers digits
>Tell her how we are professionals at work
>Brings it up, "Maybe you should go find her instead Mr "professional"

Thanks random thot for making it look like i sleep around.

Attached: in434dex.jpg (284x177, 7K)