This is the kind that guy who follows and uses instathots as the thumbnail

This is the kind that guy who follows and uses instathots as the thumbnail

Attached: 646EB3F7-149B-48FE-B9E1-7F9F5544F4BC.jpg (1080x1336, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-S-GZU2cYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the kind of guy that tells you to stop lifting because it's all about the face

you mean the average Jow Forumsizen

youtube.com/watch?v=s-S-GZU2cYY

>Jow Forums - Fitness

No they're worse

Attached: what faceframeheight posters look like.jpg (446x484, 15K)

This image hurts my brain

I hate this image. I hate it so much.

At least he doesn't have a fucking gyno

sorry retard but retarded gymcels who underestimate the importance of FACE are more retarded than retard incels who overestimate the importance of FACE.

t. Hasn't seen any gains

Post face, then body

This is probably like every guy who posts headless torsos in CBT threads hahahahahahahahha

Is that Elizabeth holmes

You don’t need to post face or body because you look like OPs pic... so we already know hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

You and lookism incels usually look like

Friendly reminder, most incels are over 20% bf so their faces are disgusting blobs of fat

Totally
Like this guy

Post face, then body

Reminder that pic related was this guy's goal face, and he was saving money to get plastic surgery because he was convinced that his literal thousands of rejections by women were only because of his face, and not his giga autism.

Attached: 160FFBA9-4FE0-4381-938F-1B8510F60694.jpg (188x268, 6K)

I don’t get /fit, the standards are if you’re fat ugly or bald or small you aren’t getting any. It’s always been like that and then you have faggot like this going lookism is wrong and not right hrrr drrrr. What the fuck, this place never knows what if wants

K fatty btfo rofl

Attached: 7D242578-B95C-4F74-BF16-CE414E329A40.jpg (673x1044, 155K)

Kinda this.

They’re a bunch of masochistic virgins with rage with a crabs in a bucket mentality imagine a site full of faggots from r9k and Elliot Rodgers

Attached: 5785B764-836B-4B3B-8007-EF04DEE39913.jpg (339x312, 24K)

Nice timestamp, leu me pick a cherry off the cbt and we’ll call it even
Faggot

>that “I don’t have that body so nobody can” guy

My dude some people like myself workout. I’m sorry you don’t. That’s from my Snapchat and you won’t find it in any CBT, also CBT implies I need help. I’m a nationally ranked gymnast. It’s very cringe rhag you actually think fit people don’t browse here to headshot self loathing fatties like yourself. My mom for me into gymnasts when i was young and I’ve never looked back. If you work hard you can do it too. Good luck my dude!!

What country?

>still no timestamp
Ok and I’m Arnold Schwarzenigger, gutentag
Who needs proof
>I’m a famous gymnast
Oh then post your name and prove it’s you

Imagistan

Canada!
Nobody said I was famous neither did I. I just compete at that level, I actually did not make the Olympic qualifiers for summer. If that makes you feel better. I’m also a manlet 5’9”. I’m just trying to make you feel better in this situation. But I still maintain you’re just envious but don’t be. I haven’t ate desert or sugar in like years and usually feel too lean in the mornings it’s not always the best to be like this.
Also competing at a national level doesn’t make one famous. At my gym the roster had almost 74 dudes on it all competing at that top level, how do we jockey to be famous? Good luck again! I try to not be hateful or show malice to people that have what I don’t have, that kinda thing. Helps me be balanced. Cheers buddy

>incel so enraged he asks an user to dox himself

00f