Got these in the mail today. What am I in for?

Got these in the mail today. What am I in for?

Attached: fat-gripz-rogue-1.jpg (1500x1500, 186K)

A wider grip

Forearm DOMs and gains. They claim to help with your upper arms too but I think it negligible. But if you want forearm size they do the trick.

Mostly use a 1'' ez curl bar for things at home. Bought similar shit off amazon. Depending on what you're using/doing, you'll mostly notice more forearm recruitment. Try it with a curl and you'll see what I mean. I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it's a nice accessory.

You lads every tried putting your knob in one?

I'm mainly interested in these for this "rumour" that the thicker the grip, the more stimulation around the muscles of your arms and mainly forearms since I love the feeling of a solid pump and vascular look around my forearms.

I've tried adding foam around barbells while training my forearms and I do feel a completely different sensation in my forearms rather than what I feel of a raw grip around the steel of the barbells alone

Haven't seen these in Sweden though

Butt sex

doing pullups with these is pure hell, but it's a great forearm pump and gives nice gainz

Doing deadlifts and trap bar deadlifts with these things are greatest things I have discovered

Attached: 1445796654504.jpg (324x632, 277K)

This ain't no rumor chief

I haven't washed my dumbbells or bar in over 3 years and I'm not about to now. Given that, no I'm not about to use it as a fleshlight. Plus its not very soft, and has a bit of an edge that would probably chaff even with lube.

pardon my autism but could you get the same gainz from using towels to widen your grip as with this? like would wrapping the bar in a towel do the same shit?

Attached: get the camera ready.png (779x818, 459K)

They’re for pussies who can’t handle the feeling of cold hard steel. Same of your dumbbells have that squishy soft coating.

I know this is bait but part of me wishes you were really this dumb.

Put ur dick in it, then put it up ur butt

Fuck you, soft handed pussy. Bet you put those faggot dr scholls pads in your shoes too

I dont see why not

I want something like this for my pull up bar on my cage. These won't slot over the bar though unfortunately. I'm training to beat the carny deadhang game

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (607x1080, 97K)

You mean your bar is too thick?

No. There are flat ends that bolt to the cage that this won't slot over

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but you don't slide the fat grip onto the bar. You pull them open and then they close onto the bar

Oh right that sounds good then. I guess if I'd stopped to think about it for a second I'd have realised that you cant slide them on to an oly bar. How much are they?

Some very mild forearm gains.

yes

fat grip

This

I actually think these might be worth it. will report back in a few weeks. grip strength is so important for everything, not just lifting, and this could be the missing piece for me.

Is there a company that makes something like that but with a hard outer layer? It's hard rubber but it's still rubber(or silicone or w/e the material is) so it's quite grippy, I want something that simulates thick metal bar better.

Can you even fully close your grip with these?
I imagine you could get really fucked up if you do heavy bench or OHP with these.