LANKLETS BTFO

LANKLETS BTFO

Attached: 839371.jpg (1080x1489, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17diuBSKmGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, I'm glad
Felt genuinely bad for the dude

Attached: 1436120482016.jpg (390x700, 88K)

Lads, we won

yeah do mor legs

THE FIRST MAN TO ASCEND FROM THE MANLET PIT

Based. He deserves it.

If I was a lady there's no way I'd be able to resist that much testosterone

Attached: k128s.webm (854x480, 1.07M)

Attached: 1560103030902.jpg (602x578, 85K)

I'm so goddamn fucking lonely and horny.

Kek
Me too brother

Good for him. Not really surprised though. Getting exposure for being a serial killer will get you loads of pussy. Women are mentally ill.

how short is he

sub-5 foot

Same here. I just don't know how to talk to people anymore

haha yeah same

We're talking.

4'11, 149.86 cm. under 150cm. can even go on rollercoasters't

>Changed his luck with the ladies
From shit to horrible ? Lmao WHEN

Attached: 1562789770884.jpg (2833x3288, 859K)

Based Mammario.

true. It's easy because it's anonymous though, if we had usernames I'd probably be autistic about it. I was never like this before, don't know where it came from

You may have won the battle but the war is far from over. You hear me manlets?! The day of the 2nd highest shelf has yet to Come!!

Attached: 20190712_023245.jpg (632x758, 99K)

It's even worse now?

have sex

Imagine if we all got together haha

like the woof at the end, gj

just go ape shit in a bagel shop

Same here user

Attached: D843F655-C3EA-4406-8E5D-AB9F994F7469.jpg (633x758, 121K)

good for him

Why us? Why couldn't we be out there slaying and having fun?

we moved and lost ALL the friends we had at school.
many such cases.

I want r9k to leave

Attached: 1562707345527.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

truthfully he seems like an asshole. it’s one thing if he’s being picked on and he defends himself. But he has other videos. in all of them he screams and curses at everyone; continues the argument well past whatever point he thinks he was making. I think the reality is he’s an insecure little creep that can’t stop thinking everyone’s eyes are on him judging.

Height doesn't matter when you've got a giant cock

Attached: 1506140094874.jpg (1785x2003, 1.68M)

This is the age of empathy user. So people see the sadness, frustration, and anger in him as a result of something he can't control and feel bad. Society really doesn't treat shorties too well.

How does anyone watch this and side with the midget? It's just sperging incel rage.

it's a comedy skit retard

He's actually more like 4'6 than 5'0

Attached: bagel boy.jpg (1080x606, 158K)

The cashier mocked his height

>he's wearing clothes from the kids section
fucking embarrassing

really? What did the cashier say?

What the fuck is the point in living like that? No matter what you do, you will always be considered a joke. Even if you cured cancer people would just laugh at you when they saw you on TV.

6'1.5"

5'11

Because people see a troubled man, he's clearly got some mental problems (which are fixable) as a result of his experiences.

Attached: 1560309318454.png (307x292, 22K)

Wait he's not just a manlet, he's a literal midget right?

Because everyone withers away to nothing anyways. Jesus you're all going to be old ass men at some point, might not be able to walk, may get a disease, may lose your memory. Everyone's headed straight to death regardless, this man just needs to be stronger, more leveled, and he can do it. It's why I see no difference between the Chad who can get women vs the guy who just pays to fuck prostitutes. And both can find love being Chad doesn't make your relationship good.

Attached: 1556368499709.jpg (600x562, 49K)

You live your life for yourself instead of trying to please others. You sound like a loser, bro. Like your entire personality is being horny and lonley.

>You're going to be old at some point.

No, aging will be cured within 20 years.

Good luck living life on your own terms when nobody takes you seriously enough to employ you in any serious capacity, or to invest in any business you start.

Only cuz hes white...they are prone to freak out when crazy

What a surprise, women only care about him because he's in the spotlight.

Every time I see somebody here say they're 6'2" I kek because I know they're lying. It's like saying you have 8 inch cock, it's too perfect of a height.

Pics or didnt happen

>omg bagel boss when that lanklet kicked your nuts into the back of your asshole that was so hot
>tongue my butthole

She just put her hands on her knees and leaned forward when she talked to him

after all, all he had to do was to Have sex.

"Would you like a mini bagel?"

youtube.com/watch?v=17diuBSKmGw
he's legit insane