This is tom, the person single handedly behind the success of the Juji & Tom youtube channel (formerly jujimufu)...

this is tom, the person single handedly behind the success of the Juji & Tom youtube channel (formerly jujimufu). Say something nice about him.

Attached: tomboyden.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

if you want attention Tom, start roiding you jewish faggot

He's a great example of everything you should oppose if you aim to be humble and level-headed.

this dorky looking faggot actually makes me not want to lift after seeing this picture. You see Arnold and you just go but after you see dorky white fag you dont want to touch a weight .. yikes

i like him gj Tom

Why are you ignoring the fact that he is the man responsible for the success of pretty much every fitness youtuber, OP? Doesn't the man deserve credit for being a kingmaker? I bet you're the kind of person who would take a picture with Jon and ignore Tom in public.

Tom will go down on history. He invented the Youtube thumbnail, what would the internet be without him?

he is clearly jewish.
not that it means anything.

I've watched juji for years ever since his earliest collabs with Antoine Vaillant. I don't see why he needs this hairy attention whore. There are so many kids desperate for video editing jobs.

i like him. personally, i'm so glad juji joined his channel, he's a great compliment to tom (kind of like a sidekick)

He's a faggot just like you OP, who the fuck even admires men?

Attached: 1335187751237.png (299x288, 116K)

He's an OK editor but his whining was absolutely retarded.

I thank god every day i dont look like that

I sympathize with him busting his ass editing and filming. Its mundane and grueling job but hes getting rewarded for it. Good money and gets to collab with such great dudes. Problem is he wants the respect and attention too but what he fails to realize he wont be getting much of that when he looks like a normie and his content is fitness oriented.

>white

he's a bloody jew, mate. His white part lets him be succesful but his jewness takes part and becomes an envious whiny cockroach

>pretty much every fitness youtuber
Yesterday it was just Juji.
Tomorrow you'll be behind Fox, CNN, and Disney too, Tom?

Hey Tom
Create your own channel 100% dedicated to you and your "hard work" and see how many will follow you.

Jujimufu has charisma and experience/knowledge a lot of people would pay for and appreciate to get a slice of his mind, his ability to express himself and provide details without feeling that the person talking is boring and prolonging the video more than needed in order to get his word out is what brings success to Juji, not your fucking "hard work and dedication"

Attached: AdrianaC.jpg (1515x2035, 773K)

Tom invented the deadlift. It's what gave him Crohn's disease.

This, i dont understand.

How are people saying his editing is great and outstanding, and that the editing is what the people enjoy.
Don't get me wrong it aint bad or anything, but it's just normal, average editing.

Did I miss something, give an example why people are sucking his dick bc of his "editing skills"

Attached: 1484380564848.jpg (340x340, 79K)

Even then who the fuck wants to be a celebrity?You have to deal with strangers all the time shit sucks If I was next to Juji dealing with all the dudebros all the time I'd be thankful that I'm not the one on the spotlight.

who?

I never was an antisemite until I got to know jews

"White"

Tom here, thanks for the feedback. I will totally do this

He is a jew and 100% is being backed by limp wristed faggots and paid shills
Jews do this to everything they are a part of. From Disney, to government to music

>Say something nice about him.
annoying dyel faggot and a fucking crybaby

gradually...

>bright dad caps because the internet said they're cool
>post ironic shirts daily
>ironic groomed mustache for the novelty of it (older videos)
What a cookie cutter.

i began...

I was genuinely surprised and impressed when you almost deadlifted 5pl8

He looks disgusting, as expected of a jew.

Attached: 920136590807.jpg (552x291, 17K)

Never cringed so hard when this cunt cried in front of thousands of people on that youtube video what an absolute joke.

I can't stand this fuckin guy. No talent/charisma at all.. can't tell a joke to save his life ad he's a whiny baby too apparently.

TO HATE THEM

HITLER WAS RIGHT

JEWS HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF 200 NATIONS THROUGHOUT TIME FOR A REASON BEYOND BLIND HATE

>200

Attached: history_of_jewish_expulsion.png (925x8795, 1000K)

I hate this Jewji guy, he's just leeching of Tom's success.

Lol