Attached: .jpg (750x500, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SqqG_LUss0
youtube.com/watch?v=wRdft01Gv6s
youtube.com/watch?v=s2RXVHCCces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gorilla, easily

Blue whale

This. A silverback gorilla would be pretty much the only land animal besides maybe an elephant that could defeat a fully grown grizzly bear

How about two Bili apes vs a bear? I wish more research could be done on these guys. Fuck Congo niggers

Attached: 0968BFD6-5CDA-4AC5-925A-5BA6EA1681AB.jpg (1109x816, 298K)

AAHAHAHAHAH are you nuts????

The Human Animal is Superior.

Attached: Human Planet.jpg (576x522, 79K)

I’ve never heard of these.
>bigger than normal chimps
>nest on the ground like gorillas
>eat meat
>more aggressive than chimps
Well fuck

Rhino croc tiger lion wolverine honey badger poison dart frog cobra hippo gorilla take ur pic.
Cougars give em a tough fight now n then

Guns are soi....bats are high t

Gorillas are too small and too weak to take on a brown bear.

I definitely wouldn't say easily, if at all

Fucking nigger poachers might kill these off. I want to see some footage of them

Giant squid

It would be easy... for the bear.

Hippo

Poisonous snake

A nice family day out

Do extinct animals count?

Attached: IMG_1308.jpg (657x527, 32K)

I have to admit... beating the shit out of a grizzly with nothing but a bat is fucking alpha and dare i say erotic no homo

I think I can beat a gorilla bare handed.

No kidding.

I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.

Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.

I have insane speed and reflexes matching my speed.

I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head hard. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.

There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with will power my friends and 2) It's not with your weak body that you'll do anything.

Any men with a little bit of practice can take out a gorilla with a knife. Bare handed it's not much more difficult, it just require more technique.

Attached: 1484117609299.jpg (960x640, 209K)

Couldn't even beat a fucking humpback LOL

Attached: Humpback-Whale[1].jpg (1024x768, 87K)

>gorillas are 400lbs max
>grizzlies get up to 800 fucking lbs
yeah you’re a retard

hope your baiting

nice copypasta

would read the first 3 lines again/10

A wolverine can kill it. A wolverine killed a polar bear which means it can also kill any other bear.
Just Google "wolverine kills polar bear"

One bear vs 1 000 000 ants?

The Chad hunter mogs the virgin bear.

Attached: D437194C-F4BE-442C-BB67-DA4B20E0B2AB.jpg (236x334, 25K)

please. bear wouldn't even realize he's in a battle. he'd just be playing the hot dog game my brother used to make me play

Nobody tell Joe Rogan. He'll become obsessed.

It not even equal playing field on land whale dies because it can't get it self back into the water. Ocean bear does from drowning.

But the whale could still kill the bear on land even if it dies from being beached (it would just roll on top of the bear), while the bear would not have any way to killing the whale in the ocean. In fact, bears can even swim and it still couldn't come up with a way to effectively kill a whale.

Grizzlys are more fat while gorillas are ALL muscle not to mention they have a stronger bite force. Look it up btw you fucking stupid faggot

there's not even proof that this animal exists

He already did

onions

Fuck

mogs any predator that ever existed (bear included)

Attached: 1.jpg (474x457, 32K)

rhino, elephant or hippo

Bears are natural tanks, they could maul a Lion, a Gorilla, a tiger, you name it. Their thick hide is also A+ armor. They are fast too.
I used to think they were basically invincible until I saw a rhino kick a bears ass
I've also seen a rhino BTFO a buffalo, just for a 2nd comparison
When it comes to strength they might be the true kings after all. Top tier armor too
I've seen it lose to an elephant though but it looked more like it just gave up cause the elephant was taller, don't think they could seriously hurt each other either way. Rhino can't really do much except push and shove.

So in the end the bear i would say is the most dangerous in an "all-round" sense, because he not only has the mass, the power and the armor, he also has claws and fangs to injure. A rhino may be stronger but it can't kill him. Same with the elephant

Having said that, animalfights are just about mass and size. Whoever is bigger and stronger wins. There are no magic gimmicks that break this rule. Not a crocs bite, not a gorillas high strength relative to its size, none of the matters. Whoever is bigger and stronger just wins. The other animal will realize they can't do shit and run away. Now, whether they get to run away or if the other party can chase them down and kill them, is another topic.

Elephant, rhino, hippo, an above average bull would trash your shitty bear faggot

I would duck under its clumsy swipes, military press it into position and break its spine across my knee

bears literally fucking wrestle eachother in addition to biting with those fucking jaws.

Definitely team grizzly even when I rep gorillas all day.

This is the rare copypasta

Anyways, just do your best

Attached: primeministerpetin.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Fully grown Grizzly is basically unbeatable

Attached: tumblr_pe2rup4zqk1wnu232o6_500.jpg (500x477, 44K)

I remember the OG thread kek

Classic

I hope you go back to red*it

Bears dominate the gorilla matchup so laughably that its shocking anyone still debates it, but no. Among land animals, an elephant could crush anything it wanted to. Sea creatures are wierd to compare because of the logistics of obviously a shark dies on land and a bear loses in water, but if you had some computer simulation where both could simultaneously behave as if they were in their prime element, there are a few sea horrors that would beat a bear.

A swipe from a bear will knock a gorilla down and leave massive knife wounds in the place it was hit.

I think that Polar bears are bigger and more dangerous but yeah, bears

mogged by space rock

polar bear

Bison bull easily defeats grizzly, gorilla, etc.

moose, elephants, and hippopotami could all quite easily take a bear

moose can easily get bigger than a bear, and they have very sharp very strong horns as weapons

Attached: Bob-Condon-giant-moose-profile-11.jpg (1024x683, 722K)

>heard you were talking shit, mate

Attached: ttCOVw1N_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

elephants are strong and based, I wish I could befriend an elephant

>the chad manlet bear vs. the virgin lanklet caribou
youtube.com/watch?v=5SqqG_LUss0

elephant. African bull elephant

I'm pretty sure a hippopotamus moggs a bear.

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Bears ain't shit. Even dogs mog bears.
youtube.com/watch?v=wRdft01Gv6s

Not a single land animal in this thread could beat a swarm of these little fuckers

Attached: swarm-bees.jpg (800x533, 87K)

Interestingly what would happen if a bear would fight a huge alligator?

Attached: 1270065583869.jpg (215x157, 24K)

An elephant would fuck a bear up.

Silverback gorillas get killed by leopards on the regular. They’re not that good, all it takes is a severed artery and they’re gone.

Hippo fucks a grizzly up easy

But who was hippo and rhino?

Bears have a fair chance against hippos and rhinos imo. As long as they avoid the head, they’re good.

I see what you did there

Grizzlies are like twice the size of gorillas. Imagine if you tried fighting a lion with your bare hands, that's a gorilla trying to take on a grizzly bear.

Because the Congo wasn't a terrible enough place to live already. Between that, the warlords, and the ebola you should get a fucking medal for making it to the age of 50.

Maybe a hippo but you’re severely underrating the size/ strength difference between a bear and a rhino.

Edit* just read the hippos are more aggressive than rhinos and could kill a rhino in a 1 on 1 fight. Either way 600-1000lb bear has no chance against a 4000-6000lb rhino/hippo.

>Imagine if you tried fighting a lion with your bare hands
So what? Just uppercut the cunt and he'll drop.

Elephants are absolutely smart enough to come up with tactics to kill pretty much anything. If they have to drag the fucking bear to the nearest river and hold him under until he drowns, they can figure that out. Really though, they just need to stand on it and everything is over.

Hippos and rhinos aren't smart, but they are bigger than bears, aggressive, better armored (both likely immune to bear claws) and have deadly natural weapons. They would both fuck up bears.

Tigers aren't quite as big as bears, but in Russia Siberian tigers will hunt and kill brown bears larger than themselves. Their combination of ambush tactics, agility and explosive strength makes them truly deadly, far more scary than lions.

Big crocodiles can be over a ton of heavily-armored reptilian killing machine. Probably a bit dependent on terrain.

Sperm whales, colossal squid, orca, and the larger sharks are all bad news in the water. Unfair to put them against a land animal, but all bigger and nastier than a bear.

I don't think bears even make it into the top ten most combat-capable animals.

This guy gets it

Bears hunt and ear moose. Honestly anyone who isnt a northerner tends to overestimate moose, yes they're absolute units and a bear CAN potentially lose, but most of the time a bear wins.

Yea the kitties of the wild are not to be underestimated. They’re unbelievably quick and extremely explosive. Who has that webm of a leopard or other large kitty absolutely decimating an alligator/crocodile?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>exposing yourself as a newfag
well done

Bears are fucking pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=s2RXVHCCces

Kek that was a quality video m8

You're a moron
A tiger can easily kill a grizzly bear, simply by crushing its skull with a slap. This was proven when lord byron put them in a cage together and the tiger won in like 30 seconds

Attached: download (5).jpg (474x686, 47K)

Tigers are such beasts. Order of magnitude beyond other big cats like lions, and lions are no joke already.
Absolute units

Elephant would stomp a bear.

Attached: 1534480787719.jpg (706x703, 219K)

>killing bears

fucking subhumans, if you can't eat an animal why kill it?

Attached: 0c349ac2709218c6beaccb39c17aed63.jpg (708x708, 43K)

mirin those tris and hamstrings

tigers will only go after bears when they're desperate, in a straight one on one no ambush fight my money is on the bear

jaguars hunt caiman regularly but i dont have the webm

Elephant

You got reverse trolled and didn't even know it. Spend a bit more time lurking

kek
putin says that all the time

>i-it was a bait obviously haha
yeah right

You can eat bear meat

the evidence about tigers > bears come from the siberian tigers (the max tiger race) vs black/russian bears, who are not bear max (thats polar>kodiak>grizzly)
and yes, black bears are not super deadly or anything like that. they are just comfy calm bears.

tigers are problaby the best animal for beating a polar bear.
gorillas have no chance at all against both

also the fucking hippos... I know they can handle lions, but a tiger is more deadly and precise. a polar bear will be hard for a hippo cause the good weight of the bear.
hippos are more slow than a tiger or a bear, and get outmanuvered from both too. they depend a lot of tanking the damage. if their skin can handle the devastating slash/piercing from tigers and bears pawns + bites, then yes, hippos win.

why you can't eat it?

Hook line-in sinker

>believing in dinosaurs
Yikes

Are we talking black bears, brown bears, panda bears, polar bears, what?

If we're talking polar bears, then yes I agree nothing else could stack up.

The bear would rip it to shreds

>He's never eaten bear

Legit feel bad for you bro.