Is there any way that this can ever be fixed?

Is there any way that this can ever be fixed?

Attached: usa obesity and overweight stats.jpg (949x703, 246K)

not my problem lmaO

>United States

No.

>Pregnant females were excluded from the analysis

Why? Just because a bitch is pregnant doesn't mean she's allowed to let herself go.

It's unsolvable until someone comes up with a way to allow people to eat whatever they want without gaining weight. Maybe nanobots in your bloodstream that can break down all the lipids and convert them into extra excreta.

no

honestly. no. not with our current system. the only answer is a fascist government mandating military service and/or forced Jow Forums camps.

i'm okay with that desu

No, and that's unironically a good thing because I look better by contrast

>End socialized healthcare
>Allow private insurance companies to demand higher fees from the overweight
Watch HAES die overnight, if only because losing 2kg/month is easier than losing $100/month. People operate based on incentive: reward good behavior, punish bad behavior and everything will be alright.

Amazing that the obesity epidemic starts right after dietary fats was considered the main culprit for heart and cardiovascular disease. When fats in diet was replaced with more carbs.

>overweight men category on delcine
>because they all go obese instead
topkek

No
Ban unhealthy food
Ban food advertisement
Ban restaurants
Problem solved

>Not just banning food in general

Attached: latest[1].png (624x624, 511K)

No, for the last time it's over. America is fucked. Get rich and go live somewhere else. Americs is for exploiting seas of plebs and morons and making money off of them and nothing else.

If I'm reading that chart right, only 20% of American women are in the healthy range? Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: KGGTxHM.jpg (605x403, 86K)

Fuck off retard.

Not without severe government intervention.

At this point only foreign intervention can save the US

Government intervention is what caused this.

Ending government subsidies on corn syrup and related shit could help.

If soda had to cost $5, welfare didn't cover soda, oreos fast food etc., I think you could see progress

More like 10% according to the graph

>It's unsolvable until someone comes up with a way to allow people to eat
this might actually be the distant future, something like DNP without side-effects would be golden

When the boogaloo happens the fatties will starve, get robbed, shot, or all three

Very recent data shows childhood obesity is on a gradual decline and overall millennials are much more health conscious then boomers and gen x. The data overall will get worse with more nogs and spics though. Health disparities in the country will only increase between the fats and non-fats.

Attached: 1556714211168.jpg (366x548, 46K)