My gf literally uploaded this pic of her to her social media as some kind of "protest against censorship of the human...

My gf literally uploaded this pic of her to her social media as some kind of "protest against censorship of the human body" or some fucking bullshit like that

She's got a bunch of thirsty dudes commenting shit like "you're so brave" and "you go girl!" on it as well now, it's so fucking infuriating
What the FUCK do I do?

Attached: the fuck.jpg (750x986, 132K)

You mean your ex-gf?

Here's your (you)

Attached: 1530766463599.gif (500x275, 763K)

Your gf has a 4yo Samsung.

Fuck her a few more times and dump the slut

Prove it

C'mon now, OP. Ex- GF, right?

Fucking dump her lmao why would you wanna date a whore who's pussy is public property

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
Based

This. OP is just attention whoring

Down grade her to side bitch n find a new one or double down soi boi cuck

I want to talk to her firs,t maybe she wont do it again so i want to forgive her.

we can fucking tell this is a low effort troll thread
enjoy your 3 day vacation anyhow

Don't even talk to her about if her idea is already 'I'm oppressed so I need to post my pussy on social media'. When you tell her don't do it she might even dump you cause you are an oppressive non supportive bf. And it will give her the emotional upper hand

you are posting this on every fucking board

she obviously doesnt respect you if she posts shit like this, talking will be useless because of this

You fucking beta faggot, this will bring you nothing but suffering. Drop her asap.

If u have a spine she's no longer should be ur gf

I just camed already my keyboard thinking about your GF how does that make you feel?

jk but yeah idk, if I was """brave""" enough to post dick picks
and my gf flamed me for it Id think she would be childish because my dick is all for her

but femoids are kind of stupid so idk, if you love her let her know it bothered you but its her body I guess.

What did this have to do with weight lifting or jogging?

Well for me, I'm going to make a cup of coffee and be glad I'm not you.

For you, you should drop down on one knee and propose to this virtuous broad. You need to give her a few boxes of baby wipes to help her clean off the jizz from other men. It's the only way to help your highly moral virtuous girlfriend.

There's actually human beings alive who think this way.

if you're serious

hate fuck and then dump her. if she believes that and goes to those ends to prove her point, then she's damaged goods. what else would she do to prove how great a feminist she is?

>There are red flags everywhere, OP.

Just let go, man. You and everyone in this board knows you can do better.

why is her ass so blown out?

I could be wrong I really cant tell
I feel like shes in the wrong but I dont see the problem
how is this "blatant lack of respect" to the boyfriend
I can see if you wanted a prude qt virgin GF to not show anyone her goods except to you and you alone, but idk theres guys who like the raunchy provacative nympho girls

Break up

user if you don't dump her you're a cuck

Leave her without hesitating, you faggot.

Attached: mfw.jpg (608x1052, 365K)

she is so brave

leave her dark pussy having ass

> i want to forgive her
just fuck off you fucking faggot, you came here to ask a question but will ignore all the solid advice anons give you, just to fuck your shit up even more.
then, sometime in the future when the inevitable shitmess happens you will come here to fit to cry again.
god i hate retards like you with a passion.

any male with self respect or spine would have ended the relationship at an instant when gf tries shit like that.
fucking fuck, i hope that this only a >trolel bait xD

op im sorry but you have to break up

why? how does this ruin my self respect

No you fucking don't want to forgive her retard, the fact that dumb shit like this is what's on her mind let alone make her do something this speaks volume about her character, just drop her and save yourself the trouble you deserve better. this is a sunken ship no matter what you do, if you don't leave now you'll only end up in retarded arguements with her about retarded topics.

Spank the shit out of her

>wanting to forgive a woman who displayed her cunt to fucking everyone

Attached: 1553784451829.jpg (361x476, 27K)