This was me in march weighing 65kg 190cm

This was me in march weighing 65kg 190cm
I did PHUL and upped my calories from ~2500 ish to 3000 a day

Attached: ED5AFE6D-9A45-4960-91B1-DEA85CAF1AC3.jpg (2042x1979, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkeatlift.com/guide-bulking/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJqTNvv1Ys
startingstrength.com/article/the_novice_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now look like this 68kg but stalling in weight
What do

Attached: FC5ED5BB-80C5-463D-8FAA-449AD6F6CB46.jpg (2048x1560, 376K)

>eats one extra sandwich worth of calories for 4 months
>stalling in weight
Color me shocked.

Attached: 1562635898851.png (894x773, 48K)

Well i've made some serious weight gain as you can see by the pictures
And i assume its mostly muscle since i'm getting stronger

DRINK THE RAW MILK
CONSUME THE HONEY
EAT THE GARLIC

Not sure if this is bait but I'll bite.

The laws of dieting are pretty simple. Want to gain weight? Eat more. Want to lose weight? Eat less. So if you're not gaining weight, eat more. You're currently underweight and you look downright malnourished in the OP. Skinny guys like you usually tell me they get full before they can eat their daily calories, so make sure you're eating calorie dense foods. Make sure you're balancing your macronutrients. And don't go crazy on the fast food unless you plan on hiding your new gainz.

Do you even lift? With your height and 3k a day you should have gained weight easily.

Jesus looks like shit. You only put on 1kg a month? looks like at least a kilo went over your abs as fat as well.
Eat more and lift more then cut off the fat you gain.

increase your protein intake, eat more fruits

My goal isn't to look like a model, i want to get big and filled out

Are you absolutely sure that you count calories the right way? Do you count rice, pasta, other grains etc. dry or cooked? You should do it dry.

Starting strength + gomad and u will see some sick gains.

Yes i count it right, i consistently hit 3000 calories a day
Should i increase/lower it or what?

>Should i increase/lower it or what?
Yeah bro feel free to ignore the answers to your question so you can keep asking it.

Well increase then, it's obvious if you don't gain weight. Also lift more/harder you look like you didn't do a single push up in your life. It's a slow process but yeah I think you should force it sliightly.

If you are doing serious barbell training like squat, deadlift etc then u can easily aim for 4-6k calories. You can always cut down if u gain weight too fast.

The fuck are you talking about look at him, what 4-6k kcal? Does he look like he lifts hard enough to even have the need to eat that much. He will just bloat.

I don't do squats because my legs are really thin and i cant really do the movement with a barbell
But i do rows, deadlift, OHP, and bench for compounds

>190cm tall with big frame to back some beef

>sub 70kg with subpar strenght levels

>presumably young

He literally has everything set up for sick gains, im talking easy 10kg muscle in 6 months. Focus on building strength. Eat big. Lift big. Gomad + starting strength.

hey you're that guy from Jow Forums

Yes im trying to fix my auschwitz body

>10kg muscle in 6 months

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Learn, I did it by box squatting. Also try front squat and Bulgarian split squat, the latter is an absolute failsafe. If I could only do one leg movement it would be Bulg split squats.

thinkeatlift.com/guide-bulking/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJqTNvv1Ys

Try again, lean bulk for a year and then re-assess. If you are lifting hard, lifting properly, eating good nutrious food and still not gaining strenght and mass then re-assess. I lifted for 3 years with almost no gains before getting my test checked and discovering it was super low, on TRT I'm seeing slow gains but more than I've ever seen up til now and I'm on about a 250 calorie surplus holding steady at aroun 13-14% bodyfat.

Attached: FE5B2B5E-929C-4D8C-8D94-730F16E820FF.png (800x476, 410K)

startingstrength.com/article/the_novice_effect

"We have a member here at WFAC who gained 55 pounds in 11 weeks. I shit you not. Zach Evetts started with us here in late August of 2009 and by November 12 when I weighed him and measured his bodyfat he had gained a total of 55 pounds of bodyweight and a little over 31 pounds of lean body mass (LBM). This calculates to a LBM gain of 2.84 pounds per week, approximately the rate of growth seen in young farm animals."

I really hope you are trolling bro

please enlighten me

You will put about 20 kilos of muscle for your entire life of lifting. Given that you train and eat right that is. No way you gonna get half of it in six months. Stop dreaming.