Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZpHBON3uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zfWrAq43Xm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that guy who showers in his underwear

It’s me. Suck my sweaty dick.

>that guy who showers at the gym

I'm not homeless.

I have a theory that most of these people are closet gays. If your home isn’t a 2 minute WALK from the gym then you have no excuse. Digusting fucks.

Mine is a 5 minute walk. :(

I takes me 2 minutes to go home, in the mean time I can boil some rice while I'm showering and get a BJ from the GF, all at the same time.

The gym's locker is filled with old, little men tucking at their ball sacks. No thank you.

retard, gays actually shower more so they take a peek at your cock and ass

people who shower at the gym are weirdos and old men

>showering in a disgusting fungus infected gym shower instead of driving home and showering in your own shower

unless you have to be somewhere right after the gym, there's no excuse to shower in a fucking communal booth where 100 disgusting animals washed themselves before you

My gym is a 5 minutes walk and I still shower at the gym because the lockers have a nice lightning and I can look at myself.

Attached: 1562650711786.jpg (998x1024, 112K)

yeah, but he reffered to gay's still in the closet, they don't want to pop the boner in public

That's what my immune system is for

yes, I'm going straight home to take a shower there.

I don't need to get foot yeast from the bathrooms.

Why are the showers always filled with boomers walking round with their dicks out?

Walk in to locker room
Boomer drying his balls with one foot on a bench facing the door

Like pottery

shower shoes but yeah i feel you on just doing it at home

Why would I shower with a bunch of random people when I live literally 30 seconds away from the gym?

Fuck you man I do this for valid reasons

LOOK AT BRIE LARSONS TOE NAILS AND REALIZE THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER USE A PUBLIC SHOWER. SHOWER SHOES ARE AN ILLUSION OF SAFETY

Huh? Gym is 200m from my home. Why would I want to take a shower here?

>not maximising social gains by showering with gymbros
ngmi cuck incels

Mine is 30m-1h away on crowded public transport.
I hate people who use public transport.

I don't shower at the gym because I'm fat and don't want to subject people to that

What about a 2 minute bus ride that doesnt have a lot of people on it. ( also I dont do cardio at the gym )

Wait you're not that poster that wears underwear in the shower because they're afraid of their balls hanging are you?

I don’t know what your talking about motherfucker. I shower at the gym cause I take the bus but I’m like 1 in 30 men who actually use the showers.

That's me yes. Fuck you it's not funny

i have a theory that people who do use public showers are the below average IQ uneducated plebians who don't realize what kind of cesspool they step into voluntarily

youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZpHBON3uQ

I shower at work, which is 10 minutes aways from the gym, on company time.

I shower at gyms specifically to look at other men.
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Men are aesthetic. They are, by nature, the most visually appealing species on the planet. The incredible muscular forgery of the human male is God's greatest gift to the world.
The detailed contour patterns, the shades and highlights of muscles interweaving one another, the male physique is testament to God's appreciate for the Arts. Because man is God's greatest artwork.

I have no shame in admitting this. I am not gay. But I do enjoy looking at other men, and appreciating the male body. It's just the most stirring visual item this world has to offer.

>removing post-workout pheromones

I'm riding my bicycle home.
I don't do cardio at the gym.

That's the most closet gay post i've ever seen

My gym doesn't even have a toilet, let alone a shower. It's a spit n sawdust warehouse in the middle of a sketchy industrial estate that plays jump up non stop

>I am not gay

Closed faggot here. Never had a problem showering in a gym thanks to this magical thing called self control

I like to get boners in the shower so I can make people uncomfortable

based

what if I showered next to you with my twinkish, hairless body and casually rubbed my massive ass against you, by accident of course?
would you get angry and then masturbate to the memory?

Based, redpilled, and dare I say it, straight

>mfw I goto the gym got lunch everyday for 60 minutes and return to work because I work in a building that has no ac and it's 100 degrees with 100 percent humidity

Attached: 1562429346414.jpg (750x750, 81K)

Different culture I would assume. Been to many gyms in Europe and some in Canada. Main differences I noticed are: more Europeans shower at the gym ( i guess the higher usage of public transport is a reason for this) and we receive keys to the specific locker from a receptionist, you dont need your own padlock.

Hahahaha what the fuck? You have saggy balls and you are insecure because of that?

>hairless twink
Im a barafag, sorry

Hey OP I just want to say I saw this thread when it had 3 replies and now I saw it again only a little while later and now it has 45+ replies. I'm proud of you user

Attached: 1544975348952.gif (220x220, 17K)

hey, PLÄP (pung längre än penis, or balls longer than penis) is a serious disease!

Attached: pläp.png (1024x768, 115K)

Or we just dont want to be naked around other naked men, because thats pretty gay? Also as said, its a fucking cesspool of bacteria and shit.

And lastly: What about using deodorant and showering more often in general? I always smell good, and when i work out like a fucking hero and break the craziest sweats, i still dont start smelling until several hours later.
You realize that the odor from sweat comes from bacteria literally farting? Which is why you dont get that odor IMMEDIATELY when you start sweating. It comes delayed. Thats also why some people dont smell, but when they start working out they just immediately smell like shit.
Its simply because you dont shower often enough. Try to shower atleast once a day, maybe even twice a day and you will notice that you will NEVER smell like shit.

This is also why i dont wanna shower in public, because faggots like yourselves ONLY shower in those public showers because you are either retarded, a fucking fag, or greedy when it comes to using warm water.
I dont care if someone is gay, all it means is that i dont wanna be naked around that person. Thats it. Thats why i dont wanna be naked around you.

It's an irrational fear that i cannot control. It sounds retarded because it is but ever since i was about 12 or so if i let my nuts hang on their own i feel like they cannot support their own weight and will snap off. Like i can feel them slowly stretching and the weight of them increasing until i go into full panic mode and put my underwear back on. I cannot let my nuts hang for more than a few seconds without having a legit panic attack. Think about if someone was legit pulling your balls with their hand, thats what i feel. I know its all in my head but i cannot do anything about it so i shower in my underwear and quickly change it when im done. When i have sex i pull my dick over the waist band and keep my underwear on. My gf understands it.

Having large balls is PogChamp though. I dont think you realize a lot of guys are mirin' when they see that. Its like having a big dick.
Now it totally depends if your balls are down to your knees or whatever.

Also whats up with your fucking asshole? Does shit just fall out or what?

If your balls are stretching then i see the issue, but if they are just abnormally large then you shouldnt feel ashamed.

Also dont shower in public showers anyways, that shits gay.

You need that old man attitude.

Attached: 1562528117402.jpg (1200x1244, 578K)

They arent actually stretching and they are normal size but i FEEL like they are. I cannot help it. Imagine feeling like someone is pulling your nuts but there is no hand there.

>Having large balls is PogChamp though
You have to go back.

Go back to twitch, child.

You can control your boners?

This. People are filthy. All you gym shower fags are probably disease ridden.

Yes. Hold your breath (redirects blood flow) and think about something else.

Most gyms have cleaners you know.

This guy is fit pilled. The male body is beautiful.

I live in a mcmanson by myself
I have nobody to impress
I'll go home sweaty and throw my disgusting workout clothes in my second living room and go play dota

Attached: 1562614145477.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Dementia
The average Boomer has been suffering with the disease since the last 60s

You forgot to say no homo bro.

Try wearing gradually looser underwear until you adjust to the feeling

>showering with the plebs

They grew up showering and swimming naked together

youtube.com/watch?v=zfWrAq43Xm8

Don't want to risk getting athlete's foot, too much hassle to bring all the stuff at the gym + annoying showers that only spray for like 1 minute and then stop so you constantly have to press the button.

>inb4 cope

> that guy who showers at home when the gayboi is waiting patiently for some fresh brotein in the gym showers

Attached: kuuk.jpg (982x970, 69K)

Whoa that’s hot

I take in a dip in the swimming pool instead of using the showers

You need to use the showers before you go in the pool, streetshitter.

based water polluter

I can't stand my own shower let alone a fucking public one full of nasty shit

What the fuck? What does it matter whether I wash my body under a stream of water versus in a pool of water?

Because nobody wants the pool to smell like curry

It's nigger-tier to not at least wash off in the shower before getting in a public pool.

I don't eat curry, I'm allergic.

Why though?

Because you have all of the grime and dirt and disease on you, as well as whatever smell you've developed during the day. You need to wash off just like everyone else before entering to help keep the water clean.

Disgusting.

Why does it matter whether the shower water or the pool water gets dirty though? It's all water either way.

I have a really big dick and don't want old men eyeing my penis or taking awkward second/third looks

Maybe working on your ball muscles would help you. Seriously, there's a thin muscle on the inside of your ballsack. That's how they lower and pull up, and you can learn to control that muscle and make your balls bob up and down at will. Being able to pull them up snug against your body might help you get over that phobia. And it's a great party trick.

Because the pool water is in the fucking pool and people submerge themselves in it you dirty idiot. The shower water gets sent to the sewer.

>The shower water gets sent to the sewer.
So does the pool water. Do you think they keep the same water in there all year?

The pool water is in the pool until it gets drained.
While everyone is using it.
Don't dirty the pool.
I bet you take shits in the pool you colossal retard.

you dont swim around in shower water r-tard

Again, what the fuck does it matter? It's fucking water, the dirt isn't going to stick to the people in the pool because THEY'RE SUBMERGED IN WATER

I want to shit in your mouth so badly.

Why are you so aggressive? Steroid dosage too high?

Gym is across the road from home though

Does this apply to home gyms too?

Attached: 1562872371602.jpg (527x612, 45K)

Uh other way around buddy. Look at OP, he literally made this thread because he's mad more men aren't joining him in public showers.

My gym's an hour walk away. By the way, I'm a proud bisexual.

Fuck you. I'm not going to shower in my gross ass locker room. I'll walk for five minutes to my pad and take a shower there where I can listen to a lecture of podcast.

Attached: 1562892245737.jpg (750x727, 67K)

Why the fuck would I shower at the gym instead of my own bathroom?
I swear to god, people who say this shit are all just homos trying to convince more guys to undress in the gym for them to get a peek.

I know your game, faggots. I see all the messages on craigslist saying shit like "omg saw u in the locker room thursday at the gym, pls just lean back and let me service u"

Attached: dyatlov come on.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

>not wanting to scrub your dick and as cheeks in the shower in front of a bunch of possibly-gay dudes at the gym makes you homosexual yourself.

No thanks. There is literally no reason to shower at the gym unless you're so strapped for time that you need to head directly from the gym to work. Not a fan of public prison-style showers. Not a fan of doing intimate shit in front of strangers. Not a fan of walking around in a breeding ground for athletes foot and other disgusting diseases. Not a fan of needing to bring all my fucking toiletries with me to the gym.

Attached: 100 tbh fam.jpg (907x661, 56K)

How do you hear a podcast in the shower?

>that guy who squats in the OHP rack

Attached: 17B5378B-3F85-48A7-BC99-8045F048E69E.png (206x204, 99K)