Breakfast

What’s on the menu for your most important meal of the day?
>three scrambled eggs
>homemade multigrain toast with natural peanut butter and nanner
>coffee
Gym comes next. Post em boys.

Attached: 89CCE63B-2609-4629-88FA-F25105EB5C37.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

No breakfast today, Friday is fast day. Looks tasty OP, desu

Power on through broh. It is very tasty, sometimes I use half an avocado instead of the peanut butter and banana. Avocado toast may be a millennial meme but damned if it isn’t good with some salt, pepper, and olive oil.

3 piece of grass fed tenderloins. What's some good cheap cut of meat? 3 pieces cost me $55

Looks like you forgot to scramble the eggs.

your coffe looks like milk water

Tri-tip steak. Usually it’s marked as “stew meat”, but it’s perfectly good flat-ironed with some fried eggs.

I add maybe a tablespoon of milk. It’s overcast outside and I’m next to a window, everything looks ghostly white.

1 cup oatmeal, 2 rounded scoops of peanut butter, 3/4 cup milk and one rounded scoop of whey protein

I sure hope so fren
Do you bulk or cut? Because it looks like bulking food but bird sized. Pretty good though

this actually looks really good user, eggs turned out nice

I wouldn’t really say either one, I just try to have a well-balanced diet.

based

i eat the same egg sandwich with my black coffee every morning:
>4 eggs
>2 pieces of whole grain toast
>1/2 avocado
>3 pieces of ham
>salt/pepper/hot sauce
>banana
i hate eating breakfast but this is so yummy i can down it easily most days.

Attached: 1521125227107.png (661x720, 491K)

That sounds pretty fuckin tasty, user.

Half cup of oats.
Half cup of blueberries.
Quarter cup of mixed nuts.
Cinnamon sprinkled on.
One scoop chocolate protein powder.
Touch of almond milk.

it's really good and you can make it in 5min. i'll occassionally make huevos rancheros when i get bored and have some beans and tortillas lying around. i used to put my fruit and granola in yogurt but my shitty genes caught up to me and i've become lactose intolerant

Are you in Canada with those meat prices?

My go-to breaky is 2 eggs fried in coconut oil atop 2 toasted English muffins and 2 slices of hard cheese like provolone or swiss. Sometimes I add in some spiced black beans for fiber and extra protein. Keeps me going all morning.

Looks like a nice meal, OP. Those eggs look perfect. This morning I just made a low cal smoothie with almond milk, spirulina, and kale.

Does coffee and fapping count?

the shape of your eggs is so fucking bizarre that I can't wrap my head around on as to how you made it that way
or am I just being blinded from the image lighting?

>3 boiled eggs
Three bitch? All I need is one, what are you, some kind of gluton?

Attached: +_35e1ba8d039cb9285b3cf168ed2ab240.jpg (385x395, 74K)

Yes.
Ya put em in the pan and stir them around, and fold them up.

Looks good, OP, but milk in coffee is not the way forward. I had 1 egg and 3 egg-white scrambled with cheese and spinach, and also a big bowl of porridge oats and blueberries.

Bumping with my homeboy’s breakfast.

Attached: B36D787E-5CD8-436B-83C7-897B855B59F0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Never met anyone else who did the peanut butter & banana thing. It's delicious.

Scrambled eggs (using 6 eggs)
2dl of oatmeal.
Usually a glass of water or two, along with coffee.

>Two eggs
>Coffee (it's technically an espresso blended with protein -- 16g per serving)
> BASED high protein greek yogurt
>banana

It's good since I don't usually have much time in the morning. I'm still getting used to eating a lot as a DYEL skinnyfat

150g of corn porridge / 100g of oats
a glass of milk

IF Masterrace here. First meal of the day is at noon. Huge bowl of oats with all kinds of fruits followed by a PBJ sandwich

Get on my level skeletors
>panzerblitz

Attached: nomnomnomz.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

anyone who has ever used an oven before knows how fake that goddamn monstrosity was. 60% of that would just run over the edge of that cookie sheet once you warm it up.

I just discovered I'm out of eggs, so tomorrow I'm going to mix some chocolate casein powder into to cottage cheese and it tastes a bit like a chocolatey cheesecake. Pretty good. Then a bit bowl of oats and fruit.

Nah, there plenty of bros who know about that goodness. I love that shit with crunchy 100% peanut butter.

Need a bigger oven so she can climb into it herself and rid the world of a waste of air.

how many oz of meat? tenderloin is pretty up there in price. If you want a similar softness at a lower price point probably go for prime rib roast and cut it into steaks

Usually have a light breakfast, dry oats with milk, nuts and dried fruit on top. Then at 10:00 greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom.
I just dont like eating a lot in the morning, usually eat more calories in the evening

I usually skip lunch so I eat a heavy breakfast. Usually something like

Lean ground beef, bell peppers, eggs and egg whites, a protein shake, and coffee.

just oats and milk

since its a breakfest thread hows nutella on toast? is nutella "healthy"

could you give a bit more detail in how you make it, please

>1/3 of the product is refined sugar
>"is nutella "healthy"?"
yes, as healthy as cocaine

Attached: sugarcancer.jpg (320x240, 13K)

>sugar
thanks man, it looked good but i stay away from sugar
you just saved a life

Make your own healthy nutella, mix unflavored PB and cocoa powder + natural sweetener if you wish.
Tastes way better than nutella, way more natural and it's good if you like dark chocolate.

this sounds good actually thank you

>put bread in toaster
>put butter or whatever cooking oil you like in pan
>crack in 3-4 eggs when pan heats up
>while eggs are cooking, cut an avocado in half
>slice it up to prep
>flip eggs over
>take toast out
>stack eggs on one slice, spread avocado on the other
>salt/pepper/hot sauce on eggs
>put ham on eggs
>combine everything and enjoy
you can fry the ham in a separate pan while you're cooking your eggs or you can just get cold cuts from a deli. you can also butter the avocado-less toast but that's preference

thanks, sounds good. Will try it out

That’s what I used to do, but I’ve been getting bigger gains and better burns since I started eating a hardy breakfast. Could be different for you but who knows, the human body is weird.

4 whole eggs
Rice
2 scoops whey protein
Almond milk
Coffee