Carnivore Diet

Why haven't you taken the raw meat pill yet, Jow Forums?

Follow in the footsteps of Aajonus Vonderplanitz and Sv3rige, as well as Shawn Baker and Frank Tufano.

Animal based foods contain every single nutrient and mineral the body needs, as evidenced in properly made pemmican.

Raw meat and high meat have been consumed in native indigenous tribes around the world with great benefits and no drawbacks. These same tribes consume mostly of not only raw meats and organs and consumed no water, opting to drink vegetable juices or blood and had absolutely no modern health issues, they had no heart disease, no cancer, no diabetes and had longer lifespans than the first world societies.

Anytime we have introduced our diet to them all these health issues became prominent.

Stop drinking water, stop cooking your meats, stop consuming any and all grains. Limit fruit to a maximum of one piece of locally sourced fruit a day, and vegetables to juices for hydration only.

This is the healthiest way to live.

>pic related: grass fed beef burger, steak tartare, and lamb heart with egg whites to drink for lunch

Attached: 20190712_223513.jpg (2608x1543, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjdjCVdSZwE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are y'all so interested in getting salmonella?

Why? None of those guys are big and can lift heavy. Theyre weak pussies

>Heat bad
I'll never understand this

You've posted this picture has been posted like 5 times in the last hour. Why are you so desperate for attention?

For 90 anons who know this is bait, 9 will think OP genuinely believes it and 1 will actually follow the "advice"

it's shawn "BUY MY BOOK" baker.

Like, I get taking a bite on the wild side every now and again. Some nice tartar (not like the disgusting stuff on OP's plate, but some well-prepared), or rare lamb is something I can get behind, but eating ONLY raw meat is inviting disease.

Cook your food, you are just making it harder to digest when you don't. Also liver is the most nutrient dense food of all time.

>Why haven't you taken the raw meat pill yet, Jow Forums?
High-fat diets are unhealthy
Low-carb diets are unhealthy
Red meat is unhealthy
Low carbohydrate intake is bad for athletic performance

>Follow in the footsteps of
>Aajonus Vonderplanitz
A schizophrenic who threw himself off a building because he thought the glow-in-the-darks were gonna get him for revealing the """"truth"""" about nutrition which was revealed to him in visions
>Sv3rige
A mentally retarded schizotypal psychopath obsessed with serial killers and drinking blood who thinks the earth is flat
>Shawn Baker
A diseased and bald low-IQ boomer with low test
>Frank Tufano.
A freakshow who simply rehashes what other people say with no new insights and tried to scam his followers by having them """"donate"""" to his for-profit business that he already had all the funds for, which got banned off of kickstarter for lying about the project

No thanks

Objectively wrong. High carb diets correlate directly with obesity epidemic.

Wrong. Raw meat is the easiest to digest food on this planet. For the millions of years before we started using fire, that's what we ate. It's what we evolved to eat.

It's inviting bacteria. This is a good thing, bacteria have a symbiotic relationship with our gut microbiome.

I genuinely eat this way, pic related is another meal.

Heat denatures and destroys the nutrients in meat. That's why it turns black and becomes carcinogenic. If you cook a steak for 5 hours the whole steak goes black and it's nutrients are destroyed. If you cook it for 20 minutes, the same thing happens albeit to a lesser extent.

You will practically never get salmonella from raw foods, in fact it's more likely from cooked foods.

Attached: 543.jpg (253x480, 49K)

>Heat denatures and destroys the nutrients in meat. That's why it turns black and becomes carcinogenic. If you cook a steak for 5 hours the whole steak goes black and it's nutrients are destroyed. If you cook it for 20 minutes, the same thing happens albeit to a lesser extent.
Yeah to a barely noticeable extent. Do you think everyone burns their meat black before they eat it?

>Objectively wrong. High carb diets correlate directly with obesity epidemic.
I see we have a comedian here

Literally 70% of chicken contains campylobacter in the supermarket. I dare you to go and start eating that shit raw and see what happens. Food poisoning is no fucking joke.

Raw meat may be easily digestible but so is cooked meat. The benefits of eating cooked meat (i.e. lack of food poisoning) by far outweighs the negatives, especially in an environment where your meat is likely to be sitting on supermarket shelves for days on end.

>follow in the footsteps of sv3rige
>sv3rige

yeah, no. pleased he's having a kid though. should be funny.

Those guys eat meat, which Jow Forums thinks is automatically manly, and they hate vegans which Jow Forums thinks is funny, so they get a pass on literally anything. Sv3rige could make a video about cucking and tell his fans to submit to the BBC and his fans would excuse it somehow. Shit, he made a video about cancer being good for you but that was just a joke I suppose? Imagine if a vegan acted like any of those guys, held similar beliefs to Sv3rige or Aajonus or was a make-up wearing fag like Tufano or had the low test of Baker. Jow Forums would tear them apart and mock them mercilessly.

Because I'm not mentally retarded
This
This
This
And this

OP is retarded confirmed

exactly why you dont get it from a supermarket

>Raw meat and high meat have been consumed in native indigenous tribes around the world with great benefits and no drawbacks. These same tribes consume mostly of not only raw meats and organs and consumed no water, opting to drink vegetable juices or blood and had absolutely no modern health issues, they had no heart disease, no cancer, no diabetes and had longer lifespans than the first world societies.
Citation needed.

All of these people are freakshow entertainers that only care about getting more views on youtube

>Sverige
dyel balding psychopath who thinks the earth is flat lmao

>shawnbaker
roided up, looks like he's about to die soon, his skin looks like absolute dogshit

>Frank tufona
biggest shill on the planet, he doesnt know shit about the body and just markets his youtube videos through shit he finds online

Personally I eat a meatbased/lowcarb fasting-based diet because it makes me feel good in general but I still incorporate plants, herbs, fruits occasionally to strengthen my immune system and get various nutrients into my body

I have had salmonella and i was only sick for a day. it wasn't even bad I just had some diarhea.

salmonella is fear mongering.

>stop drinking water

Based. Stay off YouTube lmao

Because I am not an inbred idiot like you.

Imagine living in the third world

I can't believe people fell for this. You're as bad as flat tummy tea Instagram thots

Frank Tufano just named the Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=MjdjCVdSZwE
4:15-4:50

Attached: Frank Tufano.jpg (1366x768, 109K)

>nooooo you have to eat 400g of sugar every day to be big and healthy because Arnold said so!

Why would eating it once in a while be any different from tartar every day?

>Aajonus Vonderplanitz research is dated and inaccurate
>Sv3rige retard, makes good anti-vegan propaganda though

Raw is problematic because of factory farming, and the inferior quality of meat. Might try it if I knew I could get legit, fresh killed grass fed, antibiotic and steroid free animal, but that's otherwise impossible where I am.

Plants are shit because:

(a) poor nutrient value looked in insoluble fiber, cellulose
(b) oxalate poisons people, can kill in a single sitting if 3+ grams are consumed
(c) heavy deuterium, makes it harder for the mitochondria proton pumps to work, to produce ATP for energy
(d) fiber is a meme, physiological examination shows heavily consuming causes numerous gut issues
(e) claims that fiber is necessary because butyrate, which is easy to get from animals
(f) high frequency eating, constant molestation of insulin
(g) carbohydrate is just sugar, is degenerative and fat storing on human physiology, shown to cause numerous metabolic disorders in humans

Refer to gluconeogenesis in human energy/liver metabolism. When you eat carbohydrate(sugar) if you do not burn everything from a single sitting, it will go into fat storage. Worse is that carbohydrate metabolism is highly insulinogenic, which down regulates lipolysis and gluconeogenesis so you're not using much of any body fat for energy in the duration.

So if you're chronically eat carbohydrates in the day, you would be in perpetual fat storage.

>so yes, it contributes heavily to the obesity epidemic

"Bad cholesterol theory" is a discredited pseudo scientific fraud started by a charlatan named Ancel Keys. Cholesterol itself as a correlative variable is still shown to not be a predictive value for cardiovascular disease. Statin research also reveals as much. Human physiology via "cholesterol metabolism" makes painfully obvious why the human body quite likes cholesterol, with good reason.

Attached: bone-broth-recipe-tutorial.jpg (800x491, 41K)

Jesus fuck, seek help. This is embarrassing.

Frank makes some real points about Cargill and industry control of the carnivore movement, however his twinkie ego kind of damages the argument.

Secondly the associative arguments Frank uses are kind of weak, except for Peterson and Joe Rogan. Those two glow hard in the dark.

>thinking on it again, Shawn Baker is former military
>the military does recruit people within into special units that are utilized to commit operations against the public
>Jamie on Joe Rogan, his father was army intelligence, he was also fucking communist

For those who don't know Cargill is the largest operator, supplier of cattle feed in the US, including grain trade, if not globally. This company is up there with Unilever for being a globalist behemoth of a corporation.

Attached: 1562286892245.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Like him or not, he has balls.