Bulk or Cut? Give me the fitpill

Am I too much of a dyel or continue cut until gut disappears?

Attached: 14F34929-EBDC-49E8-9222-CB87B073501E.jpg (1916x1725, 757K)

Side photo for more info

Attached: 07991F2B-BC52-4449-A4F6-FC4CF6B6D1EC.jpg (2128x1554, 581K)

No, you will continue to gain muscle on a cut, so you'll actually lose more fat now for a given calorie deficit than if you were to wait half a year or more
Also it's important to be lean year around for health and athleticism as well as to feel good about your body and see the progress in terms of added muscle

just maintain weight and keep increasing your lifts.

A skinnyfat like you, with no Lifting experience, very Little muscle mass and a small gut can actually lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.
Go for a small caloric deficit, eat plenty of Protein lift heavy and do it often and do cardio every day.
Have fun.

Let me see the tattoo. Jap 3/4s are unironically peak aesthetics but i dont want to dedicate so much skin to one tattoo
>inb4 scared of needles my upper arm and chest have 2 huge ones

>No, you will continue to gain muscle on a cut
if OP had the genes to do this to any significant degree it wouldnt be possible for him to be as skinnyfat as he is now
when will this meme die?

>gain muscle on a cut
absolute state of this fucking board

Attached: 1550406302676.jpg (422x372, 17K)

Start by lifting

>gain muscle on a cut

Attached: IMG_2145.png (200x226, 26K)

>you will continue to gain muscle on a cut

Only if you're a fucking megafat who hasn't lifted before or are on fucktons of roids

Attached: 1559504530924.png (1373x833, 59K)

Attached: FF90D6C7-2E6F-4F74-BAB2-A157C72341AB.jpg (1575x2099, 563K)

Dragon will be blue, another 2 sessions needed.

Can I get an answer please? I feel skinny as fuck and I want to add some meat on me. That damn gut doesn’t shrink tho

Attached: B549D901-2EDB-405D-9374-D8AC21CA4B0B.jpg (1055x1792, 476K)

When I was in Oki my boy got one similar but above elbow to stay in regs. Very nice

So what do? I’m tired of living this meme. I lift, I’m losing weight but the gut is there while I megashrink into a hamster. ( I hit 1g protein/lbm)

I’m considering one of these jap tats too, I just feel like it’ll look weird on a white guy. Then again if my physique is good enough I can pretty much pull anything off

Neither. Lift and roid properly.

That’s what I’ve did for the last 3 months. The psychological shift of being just fat to a dyel was worth it to me. I’m kinda stuck on what to do now tho.

Careful. Japanese tattoos like this have surged in popularity recently and may end up being a dead trend in a few years just like tribal.

I did it because I love Japanese art and the symbolism behind Irezumi. If you’re a trend chaser, you’re retarded

Guy who asked about tattoo here. Fuck the cut. Your gut is 100% only visible to you. Chances are it only pops when its bloated. Dont do a dirty bulk but dont starve yourself either
Shut up bitch. Post tats

Thanks bro. Every time I cut I end with that small gut and I’m thinking it may be because I have so little muscle. If I added 5-6kg of muscle, that gut would look small in my bigger frame.

Btw jap tats are hot as fuck. I did it for me but unironically women on Instagram keep dropping me messages after I got it. Good side effect

Oh and it doesn’t look weird at all. On the contrary, it looks badass in white skin. Colors pop and are very vibrant

cut down then start leanbulking

Bulking or cutting depends on how you perform in the gym. If all other factors besides nutrition are in check, you can decide for yourself if you want to bulk or cut.

If your progress is stalling try to bulk up (500cal surplus is recommended)

If you aren't happy with how you look, which if I was you I would continue to cut further as you can obvsly see you have still have some excess fat stores that can help you progress while cutting.

For Jow Forumstards on this board you can still cut and progress till 10-12% BF niggers

In 175cm 71kg, hence why I feel bad dropping more weight. Should I drop another 2-3kg?

Neojapanese is the way to go, but costs way more for artists and time