And that

And that.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Do any of you really imagine to me, for example, anything in the right street situation? Do you imagine that you dare to open your mouth, not even look at your own shoelaces, when I catch your women fucked in a bar and pulled behind a double shot? Oh yeah. That's where you sit the pencils quietly in your lottery, licking the lower lip and sucking your anger. Instead, I do what I want, with these shoulder straps that easily move 45kg weights in scotting. Thanks to them I have the power and the power you will never achieve.

Nonni, now you know your place, little rats :) It was a bit of a need to tell how things are going in that real life, when here on the net many people think they are so hard a boy and a trolley blocking everything between the earth and the sky. If I ever come across a bar at the bar, it is better to stay with the boy in the flat, even though I would make a little try without asking for a permit. But worry away, it will definitely like it when you get the right guy once;)

You pissed? That's nothing. I enjoy my life.

Attached: 1212.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>Circumference
My apologies I read that as height first, continue on with your day sir.

you sound british

you got a loicence for that mate

here in burgerstan you'd start shit and get shot

are you dyslexic bro?

Wristlet + roidlet + manlet holy kek

In non-retard units that's 19.7 inches. Congratulations OP, mirin hard. Mine are currently 13" and I really need to grow them

What

not impressive, start taking creatine and get a pump, then measure it

If that's actually your arm and you felt the need to post this rant on Jow Forums: pathetic
If this is not yours: even more pathetic.

You on the left

Attached: there is always a bigger fish.jpg (2500x2697, 2.51M)

Good job user
Now you can start a cycle and actually get big arms

>slides your throat

Attached: img553289.jpg (454x305, 34K)

what a beautiful mog

Ofcourse he mogs the shit out of that meat eater as a vegan you are just simply superior

>roiding manlet
>short temper
>vegan
Every time

Attached: 1538854988432.png (600x900, 537K)

Forced wannabe copypasta.

4/10 for making me smirk

What’s this from again, I want to watch it

I dare open my mouth and say whatever the fuck I want to your bitch ass when I have my piece cocked and loaded looking you dead in the eye you fucking insecure fuck

Sv3rige's video where some vegan pours something over his head

your arm gives away that you're 5'7 max
go back to ranting all day on lookism

>tfw you made it to 16 inches but you're still dyel cuz lank

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: IMG_0524.jpg (3088x2316, 1.54M)

>Dat roid rage

Attached: 1441915548179.jpg (633x738, 32K)

If arm size is a measurement of fighting ability, then why don't MMA fighters train to have big arms?

>but you're still dyel cuz lank
yeah that's totally your problem dude

Name a time and place you little twink faggot

Ja siitä.

Ympärysmitta 50cm. Viisikymmentä-vitun-senttimetriä.

Kuvitteleeko joku teistä oikeasti mahtavansa minulle esim. mitään oikeassa katutilanteessa? Kuvitteletteko kenties uskaltavanne avata suutanne, saati edes katsoa muualle kuin omiin kengänkärkiinne, kun minä nappaan naistanne perseestä kiinni baarissa ja vetäisen tuplaposen takaa? Niinpä niin. Siinähän sitten istutte kynäniskat hiljaa loosissanne alahuuli väpättäen ja imette kiukkuanne. Minä sen sijaan teen mitä haluan, sen varmistavat nämä olkavarteni, joilla liikuttelen helposti 45kg painoja scott-hauiskäännössä. Minulla on niiden ansiosta valta ja voima jota te ette ikinä tule saavuttamaan.

Nonniin, nyt tiedätte paikkanne, pikku rotat :) Oli pakko vähän käydä kertomassa miten asiat tuolla oikeassa elämässä menee, kun täällä netissä moni luulee olevansa niin kovaa poikaa ja trollaa estoitta kaikesta maan ja taivaan väliltä. Jos minuun joskus baarissa törmäät, niin parempi pysyä poika lestissäs, vaikka vähän naistas päättäisin kokeilla sulta lupaa kysymättä. Mut huoli pois, se kyl varmasti tykkäis kun saisi kerrankin oikeaa urosta ;)

Vituttaako? Ei se mitäään. Minä nautin elämästäni.