Best routine for normies with an office work type of life?

Best routine for normies with an office work type of life?

Attached: 1562942532461.jpg (864x746, 63K)

Lift during lunch, cardio after work. Every day.

I wake up at 5, work at 6
Go home at 2:30
Eat,chill, fuck off until about 5 to 7, work out for a couple of hours, come home and sleep

Repeat

Office work people have it MADE. I work as a software dev and it's such a good job for going full retard with gains. Arguably the best job if they aren't killing you with overtime (if they are, start looking for a new job)

Go to the gym either at lunch or directly after work. Time your meals and pre-workout (via supplement, coffee, or caffeine pill) appropriately.

Routine doesn't matter. You can get in the gym 4-6 days a week easily with office work. Don't fuck up your meal timings and get enough sleep.

I go to the gym straight after work. It's more crowded than I'd like but I don't like eating dinner later than 7-8pm.

Wake up with at least 1 hour to eat a proper breakfast. I live quite close to work so I can go home and cook for lunch. If you can't, pre-cook a lunch in the evening and take it in to work. I also bring cashew nuts and fruit for snacking (bulking at the moment, don't do this when cutting).

If you work more than 7-8 hours regularly, get a new job with a company that treat you like a human.

I wake up early and do about an hour of lifting, sometimes stretch during lunch get off work at 4 and then go to boxing judo or bjj depending on the day. Office work really frees you up to make your life what you want it to be. If you're good at your job then you can make time for any routine you want. Plus you don't have to worry about the strain of labor diminishing your gains or risking injury.

>people
also
>reddit spacing

Attached: 41C79BB3-FA69-4C6E-98CF-CE25261B68D8.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>Wake at 4
>Gym at 4.45/5
>90mins session
>Shower at home
>Take lunch prep
>1 hour commute
>Start work around 9
******Insert 8 hours******
>Finish at 5
>Make dinner (enough for tomorrow aswell)
>Chill
>Bed by 8
>Fall asleep shortly after

Repeat

Weekend are different

Attached: 1512578469495.png (472x605, 301K)

>Office work people have it MADE
depends on the city. if you live in a shithole like toronto and don't live close to work like I do the 60 minute commute both ways makes you exhausted without any physical benefit.

>fit is full of people who prefer office work
Why is this board like this? Every other fucking board on this shithole trys to spout dumb fucking boomer memes regarding manual labor and "working with your hands"

Toronto is a shit hole full of pajeets and fat feminist

Fair point on the people - some gyms are big enough that it doesn't matter. Or if you must, delay going to the gym by 3 hours after work. Have a meal right when you get home so you'll be ready later. Take caffeine no later than 5pm (or right when you get home from work)

Don't listen - that shit drains the life out of you. Yes you might get big arms and shoulders doing manual labour but at the cost of your energy in every other area of your life.

Intellectual work is the fucking greatest for fit-minded folks

the people posting that shit are working white collar jobs and are fantasizing about doing "real work" which to them means imagining making furniture or some dumb shit
anybody who has done real blue collar labor knows how nice a comfy white collar job is. I grew up on a farm and have spent days literally shoveling shit. I'm glad to be a data science autist and when I hear pampered white collar workers talking about their blue collar fantasies my eyes just glaze over

>Canada is a shithole
Have you ever seen Eastern Europe per chance?

Home gym IMO is practically mandatory if you're working the daily 9-5. Shaving off that commute time is vital, and you also don't need to worry about waiting for equipment at peak hours like if you try to go to a commercial gym after getting off work.

Also do a program where you're doing fewer gym sessions. I like doing 3 days/week programs like Texas Method for this reason. And I'll schedule my workout so that volume day (the longest session in TM) is over the weekend so I don't need to worry about rushing it before work.

>just graduated uni
>dad offers to "give" me the house ive been living in while going to school
>its a $1700 house payment and a 50 minute commute to my job
Thanks dad. Guess i better invest in that home gym.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>let me strap my child with even more debt right out of college
Fucking boomers

take it and deal with it then sell it retard

I thought about this, but I am pretty sure he would fucking spaz out and not let me sell it

1. Spend extremely little only spending such that it doesn't compromise health
2. Quit job
3. Lift as much as you need to be as healthy as possible

Yeah thats called retiring user

Smash printers on Fridays' afternoons

You sound weak

Imagine getting exhausted from driving.
NGMI

I have a 9-5 job with a lot of unexpected overtime and I get up at 6am to go lift

Power Clean
Push Press
Chins
Push Ups
Abs

2x per week

9 hours down the drain every day...
I'm sorry user