How come there's so much negativity and cynical people on here...

how come there's so much negativity and cynical people on here? working out is supposed to be positive and something you do to better yourself. there's no excuse to be this mean to people who are just trying to get fitness advice... smdh

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYUgTzT79ww
researchgate.net/publication/312050997_The_Freedom_to_Pursue_Happiness_Belief_in_Free_Will_Predicts_Life_Satisfaction_and_Positive_Affect_among_Chinese_Adolescents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jow Forums and to a lesser extent, Jow Forums

r9k crabs in a bucket mentality combined with pol autism

A lot of pol posters which are constantly bitter and angry and want to bring others down and insult others to feel temporarily better

all 3 of these posts were made by discord trannies

I think you’re confusing pol with lookism incels

""""""""""""""""""pol""""""""""""""""""" is all of Jow Forums except a few very left wing boards

see

Jow Forums has always been like this

Which boards? I’m tired of these stupid downie racists and their shit expected corny posts

FACT: Jow Forums namedropping kills more threads than Jow Forums posting does
>FACT: Jow Forums namedropping kills more threads than Jow Forums posting does

Attached: 1562875523818.png (500x1200, 315K)

The incels @ lookism like to raid in large numbers
When it’s over five of the same kind of threads you know it’s organized

/lit/ and /his/ (the intelligent ones)

It’s called it’s called it’s called becasuase it’s fucking funny Jesus Christ you are being such a nignogletcel right now I could just eat you up

Attached: 2EA388AF-20CA-494B-914E-8BD046007E9E.jpg (778x736, 111K)

/lit/ and /mu/ are really left wing, at least they used to be. /n/ is left wing politically but tends to also be quite racist which is probably more than you can handle.

Attached: 1552937590716.jpg (640x392, 54K)

Manlet confirmed

/lit/ is the only vaguely left wing board and even then it's only the people who have actually read left wing theory that like (gee, I wonder why). There are plenty of trad shitposters there who just want to read St Augustine or whatever.

>waaaaaa dont have different opinions maintain the echo chamber atmosphere i need my safe space fully safe

everyone unironcally, they are just racist agianst different races
/his/ hates poles and germans

>it's only the people who have actually read left wing theory
aka everybody who disagrees with me "just hasn't read it" lol

>Jow Forums
>an echo chamber
ok lol

Maybe don’t be so sensitive famalam? What are you some kind of liberal libtard who believes in liberalism

Attached: E90AF522-9BBD-4AFE-849B-9E85555D1893.gif (400x273, 1.46M)

What left wing theory do you recommend bc all I’ve ever read is just pic related

Attached: F29D613D-179A-4BDA-8B84-74C0895640C8.png (676x430, 92K)

yea everybody on Jow Forums just agrees with each other all the time lmao

I'm struggling daily not to kill myself because I don't want to hurt my parents and my girlfriend.

That's why I'm cynical. I'm with you though that we should help each other out here. We're anonymous and we should act like some kind of brotherhood.
Beta uprising soon amirite hahaha...

Attached: 1533724514714.gif (80x70, 40K)

This is r9k ok?If you want fitness go to bb.com or even Reddit fitness.If you want to talk about nofap,sluthate,inceltalk and shitty wojak Pepe blog posts and fart posting you'll love it here

echo chamber in leftist speak means anything that isn't 100% left wing and that doesn't censor right wing points of view

Said the cancer.Was it like this when tiny and zyzz posted here?Nope

>posting without needing an account
>no voting system
>no burrying
>no mod faggotry
>no posting history
>no good boy gold points
>no actual r/echochamber
lurk more or leave

If /lit/ supports something then you know it's gonna be pure unfiltered söi.

You dont need any of those to be an echo chamber. Jow Forums is a perfect example of an echo chamber without those things.

If you ever were to visit pol for longer than 3 months even you would know better

Pretty much but they are still more intelligent than the typical Jow Forums retard. There will be occasional intelligent comments and threads but they get no replies or discussion.

J. Rawls has a nice little Social Contract theory. Rousseau is also a good shout; I think On the Origins of Man (can't quite remember) is pretty good, if somewhat dated.

Outside of that; Marxistslike Gramsci is riveting for his ideas about False Consciousness.

At the end of the day though left and right doesn't really matter when the current hegemony is merely concerned with the preservation of a tiny elite.

Start with Marx and work your way up depending on what interests you. Other authors I think are extremely relevant to contemporary society and how it has developed: Debord, Baudrillard, Franco Berardi. Those are in chronological order which is how I find its best to read them. If you want a very brief primer that gives short summaries of other theory I'd recommend Capitalist Realism by Mark Fisher. It's like 100 pages, available online for free, and is very accessible.

I've lurked pol since before zimzam, it is 100% an echo chamber. You just get called some variation of kike or jew if you disagree with any of the established beliefs.
Let me guess, you're just another redditfugee or 2016 oldfag?

>look I namedropped an old pol meme
>pls believe me

At least Jow Forums is entertaining sometimes.
/lit/ is mostly just pseuds doing what pseuds do best, which is autofellatio.

Zimmerman is when pol got redpilled on race, before that we were all Ron Paul libertarians

I’ve already read Marx but I will take your other suggestions in mind. Marx was a homo imo

I’m less concerned about left v right and more concerned about nationalism b globalism

Why do you think that? Please tell me you read Capital, and that you're not another right winger that read the manifesto and decided that encompassed the totality of his thought.

its Jow Forums new fag

Capitalism necessarily moves toward globalism through it's own internal mechanisms. It's impossible to go back now that we have a globalized economy without destroying large parts of it.

That’s around the time I started hearing about the Nazis on Jow Forums

the left going globalist and authoritarian is where they lost me. I was left wing until that shit started. I'd like to go back because I actually believe in global warming and shit like that, but the authoritarian globalist society the left wants is obviously retarded. stop supporting censorship you fucks just because you don't like what some people are saying. I want alex jones back on youtube I think he's hilarious.

>you're really doing a good job proving that Jow Forums is an echo chamber with this post.

it is a self esteem issue, my man your whole worldview and subsequently your accomplishements base on that one thing. IF WE WERE SANE AND SUCCESSFULL WE WOULD NOT BE HERE

I don’t believe in unfettered capitalism. I believe in protectionism and a strong national commitment to posterity. I believe in the most free internal markets possible so long as they don’t compromise the health of the nation.

I don’t believe in subsidizing broken families and and dysgenics which is why my main problem with leftism. I believe in natural selection as “God’s” will of sorts, I don’t believe in active eugenics.

It drove me away but then I started to see the flaws in the doctrine prior. I learned of biological lennenism and the feedback loops that led from the earlier left to the modern left.

Attached: F52A92F5-068C-4936-A6A2-371403C4C5A1.jpg (221x228, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SYUgTzT79ww

Also I have no problem with a global economy. What I have a problem with is the active promotion of sociopolitical globalism

Those boards aren't left wing, they just aren't Holocaust deniers

Based and fascismpilled brother

t. retard who is so left wing he thinks far left wing militants are centrist

Imagine caring about pixels on a screen.

Attached: 1562945392345.webm (1454x2030, 2.86M)

>444
wasted my friend, but please, elaborate where i am wrong ? what is it in your head that makes gears click the right way (i,e you function to achieve a goal) or the wrong way (i.e you do not function in degrees and sabotage others)

you forgot Jow Forums

>I believe in the most free internal markets possible so long as they don’t compromise the health of the nation.
Literally the point of free markets is to compromise the health of the nation for private benefit. Right wingers are so fucking stupid.

Leave, pussy.

positivity is gay

A lot of the questions on here are dumb as fuck and a simple Google search away. After the thousandth "what routine should I run?" Positivity and niceness go out the window. You want a circle jerk to to reddit

>lefties actually think this
And this is why the right keeps winning

What people on Jow Forums label negativity seems to be mostly just a realistic worldview based on evidence. When it comes to how people treat you, looks matter a lot and personality matters very little. Most people will fail to achieve their goal bodies. Fad diets are shit. If you've waited too long before you start sorting your life out, you will have a hard time. Denying these is not thinking positive, it is willful delusion.

nothing has ever helped poor people as much as capitalism has. the best way to get rich is to build shit for the masses not for the few.

Profit incentive drives growth. Or did China’s adoption of free market policies not result in the largest increase in economic power the world has ever seen.

I get it, you have no real world skills to generate profit so you hate mutually agreed upon transactions.

Furthermore, individuals health does not equate to national health. Spending billions to subsidize the families sub par people who would otherwise die without children does nothing to benefit the nation.

Because "positive thinking" gets you absolutely fucking nowhere. The only way you'll improve is to focus on the problem areas where you need work.
Granted, this sometimes flares out into areas outside of one's control such as height and frame. But it's still more useful than lavishing in positive emotion.

Attached: 111931707925370.jpg (720x960, 70K)

I make posts because they are funny, insecure people may perceive them as negative but in reality they are the negative ones who need to lighten up. Don’t take it so seriously, do what you must to understand your own path and follow it

The ultimate redpill:

Everything that happens in your life is your responsibility. Life is suffering and then you die. It’s really fucking awesome that we get a chance to experience that, unironically.

again what i am on about is we ooze out a certain energy, your facpatterns (comfortzone, the way you lived here before) are what determine 80% of your life, looks DO MATTER, but they are secondary. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE YOU CAN FUCK ALL NIGHT, BELIEVE YOU ME YOU WILL NOT FUCK ALL NIGHT

An illusion that makes you exceed your limits and flourish is better than a barren, emasculated truth.
Beware of logocentrism. Reason is not be-all-end-all.

Based. There is a reason all civilizations followed religions.

senpai, i bring light to issues no one wants to talk about and you post a onions face, that is branding my stuff for those that need to know, you are cucking the weak out of positive fucking knowledge

> IF WE WERE SANE AND SUCCESSFULL WE WOULD NOT BE HERE

Not positive.

Not even necessarily religion.
Trust your instincts. Approach emotions in a mature way that recognizes them as a driving force. Don't overthink stuff. Allow yourself to feel a fire within. A "soul" if you will, even if you're not religious. Your subconscious and your primal mind are wiser than you think.
Shunning them for the sake of pure reason is usually well-meaning, but tends to be paralytic.

IN THAT ORDER
>recognize you got a problem
>identify problem
>overcome ego
>solve problem
life is a process nigger, you wanna talk shit then fuck off, this aint the place for brownie poiunts and virtue niggering, i tell the anons so they may start doing something, fear WOKRS, and some coon like you comes along shitposting and derailing eat shit, suck a bag of dicks nigger

FUCK NIGGERS

You sound like an absolute retard who reposts dumb motivational memes

I’m not religious in any traditional sense, I am simply saying that civilizations following beliefs that may be considered irrational proved to be more competitive than civilizations that believed only in what they could know with reasonable certainty (hence why the religious civilizations were naturally selected for) at least in the pre enlightenment era. Obviously some benefit was gained from these doctrines for these civilizations, and potential benefits should be pretty obvious if you look at history and the religions themselves. Look at how the religions influenced the behaviors of its followers.

I personally have a sort of neo deistic outlook. I believe we are all forged through billions of years of competition with other beings, these beings are all running an iterating algorithm within the latent forces that created the algorithm. Our bodies and minds are the result of an uncountable number of iterations that reach all the way back to the latent forces which control all that exists, has existed, and will exist. These latent forces are the source and in our connection to the source we acquire our instincts, our soul, or our purpose.. whatever you want to call it it’s all the same.

lmao unfuck your life son

I’m the one you’ve been talking with. Ok, I see your point and I don’t disagree, except for you calling me a nigger a bunch. I misinterpreted your first post.

Frens?

Attached: 186A006E-DD94-490B-8686-B94A7E3AA1BA.jpg (370x136, 8K)

Because of the nature of the place. It's anonymous, it's trivial, it's a distraction and some people live on here.

Just imagine the actual mindset of an obese, missrable KHV who lives in a basement, or a highschool chad who just wants to masturbate his ego by gotcha posting. These people have no wisdom or positive contribution to make at all. All the former have is distracting themselves by bringing others down and the latter are just barely conscious.

Kek.

Attached: F71D40AF-3EC0-4E5D-813F-C8C26C36654F.jpg (360x360, 10K)

This guy gets it.

Check this out: People who believe in free will are happier and have more fulfilling/successful lives than those who don't. Een if free isn't real, you might as well pretend it is, because you'll achieve more when you think you have agency in your life rather than thinking the universe is a game of entropic billiard balls.

researchgate.net/publication/312050997_The_Freedom_to_Pursue_Happiness_Belief_in_Free_Will_Predicts_Life_Satisfaction_and_Positive_Affect_among_Chinese_Adolescents

>when you pop a pimple and it squirts

Yes, capitalism helps poor people by creating more of them than ever before. Genius. In general people's lives have improved as a result of technological advancement but very little of that is directly caused by capitalism. Right wingers always have this stupid idea that everything good that happens in a capitalist economy is is directly caused by it but the immense negatives (absurd wealth inequality, private ownership of most of the world's resources, impending climate collapse as a direct result of the previous 2) are not caused by capitalism.

>you have no real world skills to generate profit so you hate mutually agreed upon transactions.
Imagine using this as a defense of capitalism. The entire capitalist class doesn't have real world skills, they generate profit through owning things and using that ownership to coerce labor from workers, who need to work in order to not die.

>Furthermore, individuals health does not equate to national health.
Funny, because your argument about China above is contingent on that. If you agree that GDP doesn't correlate with individual material benefit then there went your example about growth.

Based and Lacanpilled

>I don't know how to greentext

>civilizations following beliefs that may be considered irrational proved to be more competitive than civilizations that believed only in what they could know with reasonable certainty (hence why the religious civilizations were naturally selected for) at least in the pre enlightenment era. Obviously some benefit was gained from these doctrines for these civilizations, and potential benefits should be pretty obvious if you look at history and the religions themselves.
True, but not necessarily useful. Traditions tend to be extremely well optimized for their specific environment and may not apply in circumstances other than the ones they were developed in. And copying half a tradition is often worse than figuring something out from first principles. Traditions often have non-obvious details which matter and when you try to ape them you can easily end up killing yourself by not washing your cassava in exactly the right way to remove the cyanide or something. 'Rational' planning has caused many famines, but so has half-assed tradition. The 'safe' move is to be very conservative and only very slowly move outside tradition, but in the modern world that isn't an option for most of us. We have to come up with something which works even when there isn't enough time for tradition to develop by killing off all the people who screw up. At the moment, it looks like rationality is about the best we can do, even though it has often failed to live up to the promise of modernism.

Does anyone know a way to make yourself believe in things you don't already, without evidence that they are true?

All the things happened to me I feel like it's too late to change but I won't give up. I know it's all about me doing it. Sometimes I just feel so tired though.

Attached: 1560218723359.png (759x754, 709K)

I don’t give a shit about individuals I give a shit about health of the nation. Work on your reading comprehension brainlet. Poorfags can stay poor until the contribute something of actual value.

Inb4
>they do contribute value but much capitalist class doesn’t compensate them for their value
There is no value if anyone can do it. If it is difficult to do people will have to pay you more.

>it takes no skill to run a business in a competitive market

Ayyy lmao when I though you couldn’t be more stupid

Lastly I’m not an advocate of unfettered free market capitalism, which I’ve already said but you’ve conveniently ignored to push your shit tier arguments

Attached: 9F8C8AED-1589-40CE-ADCF-DB43FD7B30C4.jpg (360x394, 135K)

because people who are happy and healthy do stuff in their lives. Whereas misery loves company.

I am not saying to base our lives on tradition, I’m just saying it’s inportant to recognize that traditions arent arbitrary. That is the key insight from all my text.

>it takes no skill to run a business in a competitive market
11 companies own every industry in the world you fucking mong, there is no competitive market. The fundamental drive of capitalism is toward centralization (less companies owning everything). This was well underway in the golden ages and was only set back due ti immense destruction during the second world war as well as industries being broken up after the great depression. The idea of the successful small business owner that you idealize doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for some time. Have fun believing whatever you want while you get assimilated into whatever increasingly powerful corporate entity puts you in a wage pod.

Why would someone seek to improve if they're already content? Negativity is a driving force to do better, is it not?

>muh positivity

When you ascend you will realize there are no positive or negative forces influencing your existence. Energy cant be negative or positive energy is just IS. If you rage you give out energy if you are sad or depressed you give less energy. The concept is simple. There is no "if i think in happy waves my life will be happy" NO! If you will think realistically and not in muh magic positive energy then your life will improve. There is no such energy which wants to fucking make your life shit.

Attached: 1562953465461.png (454x520, 13K)

>thinking that because I support as much free market as possible without detriment to the nation means I support the current system of elites continually consolidating control of the market which is obviously straying ya farther from perfect competition and detrimenting the nation

Attached: 8606E6E6-F17D-4B1C-88F8-C5A958915EF0.gif (300x300, 1.49M)