Anons I... I eat a shitton and can't gain weight. Pizzas for breakfast. Chips for break. Rice and sausages for lunch...

Anons I... I eat a shitton and can't gain weight. Pizzas for breakfast. Chips for break. Rice and sausages for lunch. Ice-creams for snacks. Meat eggs and noodles for dinner. Ice-cream, chips or peanuts for break. I am a dyel according to Jow Forums standard. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1561583141554.webm (457x700, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8&t=586s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good
i hope you keep failing you miserable stupid fuck

Eat more

you dont eat enough and are too stupid to realize it because you know fuck all about nutrition
a shitty diet like that is only going to get you fat anyways

stop eating shit food

You're not counting calories or being inconsistent.

Those are my cutting foods, user. If you want to gain weight eat sweets from the bakery with milk everyday and geniunely enjoy it.

1.5lb ground beef and 12 eggs a day in addition to normal food
If that doesnt work, add 1/2GOMAD
If that doesnt work, add full GOMAD

You are doing the typicla skelly bullshit where you SWEAR YOU ARE EATING SO MUCH JUNK, when in reality you have a slice of pizza and a snacl sized bag of chips AND THATS SO MUCH BRO.

Drink a gallon of whole milk a day. Eat a jar of peanut butter too. That is how you gain weight

drink a gallon of milk every day

why is dahyun crying?

Shut the fuck up.

she's disgusted by op's retardation
the skellies that are like, 100% totally sure they like, eat 5000 calories a day bro and can't gain weight are even worse than the fatties who claim to gain weight while eating nothing at all

Yeah, sure. Snacking right now my second packet of chips.

Attached: _20190712_175328.jpg (2127x3344, 1.21M)

>Anons I... I eat a shitton and can't gain weight.
Always, ALWAYS doesn't eat anywhere close to what he thinks he eats. You're not special. Your metabolism isn't insane. You simply don't eat enough. Do GOMAD or something twink, you can't be helped until you realize you're not eating enough

retard

Read the sticky and count your calories you retarded failure.

Skelly fags are truly the worst of the worst
At least fat fags aren't this delusional

Just do gomad faggot. You don't eat and drink enough, stop whining like a bitch.

You're fucked bud, you arent paying attention to any advice being given and continue eating shit food, fuck off retard stay skelly forever

wow second package of chips? This guys the next kobayashi!!

OMG 150 calories

2x 150g packets. 480 kcal per 100g.

Doubt.
I've just had a 3880 kcal meal 20 minutes ago.
Either count your calories or stop talking crap. You only think you eat a lot because your small dyel body doesn't know any better, but I bet I eat in a single meal more than you in a whole week.
Stay small faggot

Attached: 1561602498849.jpg (2000x1318, 1.7M)

skeletonposting should be autoban

OP, I entered your diet into MyFitnessPal and, based on my arbitrary but average quantities using name brand products, you're eating 1,501 calories a day. You understand that this would constitute a hard cut for most people?

You're fucking up because you're not counting calories, not eating enough, and eating stupid shit. Who has rice and sausages for lunch? Eggs and noodles for dinner? Moron. Apply yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-110426_Chrome.jpg (1080x1260, 459K)

Check with a doctor to see if you have a thyroid problem or something similar. My mate has a thyroid problem that makes it incredibly difficult for him to get up to the healthy height for his weight and has to eat all the time to even come close to being a normal weight.
If you don't have an actual medical issue then you're not eating enough.

Holy fuck, you must be so fucking brain dead. The other anons are right, your tiny almost aborted brain can't understand the concepts of calories or counting. Calculate your TDEE, then just eat 500 calories above that and you'll gain weight, 100%.

Unfortunately, you're too stupid to even do this, so you'll continue to eat random shit and tell people " I must have a high metabolism, I eat so much junk and I can't lose weight EX DEE XDDDD"

Attached: juding hat.png (567x416, 66K)

>12 eggs a day
Nigga do you just buy a dozen every day, have a chicken coop, or bulk buy eggs every time you shop for groceries?

Why so negative, fren

I wish we could trade. I want to be a qt skinny twink but I eat a slice of bread and turn into a morbidly obese fatass.

>1 oz
>2 oz
Sure...

It's like they are flexing that they can't gain weight. Truly retarded woman like behavior. Sad!

not him but probably because if you've been here long enough you've seen a million posts from skeletons who "can't gain weight lol trust me"

Youre proving everyones point you retard. 400 calories is fucking nothing you retarded brainlet.

>eats 400 calories
>BRO I AM EATING SO MUCH BUT I CANT GAIN WEIGHT BRO

they're the same as fat people who claim they can't lose weight, except they're smug about it because society doesn't look down on underweight faggots the same way it looks down on fat fucks

I have to buy 3/4 of these a week. 1kg peanuts.

Attached: _20190712_181248.jpg (2158x3513, 1.54M)

Do you understand that these are standard portions that would be eaten by normal people under normal circumstances, and that it's reasonable for me to use those quantities because OP gave no indication at all as to how much he's eating?

Do you understand that it's a necessary, biological fact that OP failing to gain weight is proof that he's eating small portions of these foods? Maybe, possibly, if OP counted his calories and ate larger portions... he could gain weight... by exceeding his TDEE...

That's my freezer. I have to refill it every 10 days.

Attached: _20190712_181303.jpg (2135x3263, 1.39M)

Wheres the fucking protein you faggot!? Remove all carbs, replace with animal protein.

>problem solved

Absolutely based protein consumption.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>just lying to try and save face
fucking retard op get the fuck out of here

Are you at the grocery store retard? Are you lost?

Try eating one of those bags of peanuts ans boxes of ice cream A DAY you absolute, legally mentally retarded fuckface. Everything you have posted literally proves right. You aren't fucking eating enough. What else can we fucking tell you? Drink a fucking gallon of milm a day and eat a jar of peanut buttet a day.

FBFP

Every physician that visited me prescribed a checking of the thyroid hormones (because of the weight and the fact that I have an higher average body temperature). Nothing. Even checked for parasites. Nothing. Maybe I have a cancer.

Probably brain cancer since you're a retard.

nah you're just a liar or too stupid to count calories

It's a standard AEG freezer.

Attached: _20190712_182309.jpg (2156x3707, 1.18M)

add 5 shots of vodka at the end

EAT MORE. Pint of Ben and Jerry's everyday babe.

Attached: 1561747543333.png (141x140, 30K)

you're fucking hopeless, but also, are those kettle cooked?

>Pata
Italianon spotted.

1 fish + 4 hard boiled eggs, add mayo and bread
Chicken, rice, potatoes, and something sweet or medium size pizza (with some meat on it).
Some kind of sandwich, cottage cheese.
Eat some fruit between and drink protein if you have it. I'm 235 lbs @6'1 and this is what I eat, even less than this and I'm sustaining. 3 years of lifting and strength and size going up.

Eat real food you retarded fucking nigger. God you people are so fucking stupid, i wonder how your genes even made it this far. You'd think your ancestors would have been trampled to death by a mammoth or something.

>OMG IM SO STUFFED HOW CAN I STILL BE SKINNY
>1 slice of pizza for breakfast
>cup noodles for lunch
>an apple
>a handful of chips
>WOW IM SO FULL LOL I CAN POSSIBLY EAT MORE THAN THIS

Fuck you. I hate people like you.

lying skeletons who claim they can't gain weight are literally worse than fatties

I've been a scrawny lankbro, who fell for all sorts of memes like hardgainer, ectomorph, metabolism, genetics, etc.

Turns out that I THOUGHT I was eating a lot. But I wasn't. I recommend clean bulking with lots of proteins and veggies. But if you're desperate for just some quick mass to hide your bones, then donuts and muffins are god-tier. Especially right before bed. Avoid the super-sugary toppings, just get those fatty white carbs into you before bed.

t. 6'4" 217lbs. Former 150 lb bone-rattler

I went through this too and it's the reason I hate lying lanklets, because I used to be one of them and I just didn't realize I didn't eat enough. gomad and smoothies filled with high calorie shit like olive oil and peanut butter is what did it for me.

i assume youre trolling and so is everyone else, but stop eating junk and learn to enjoy actual food. try having protein every meal and just increase your portions.

lol, I used to make blender mass gainers. I would start by creaming some oil and brown sugar in the bottom, so that the sugar wouldn't be all crystally. Then I'd add in the milk, bananas, peanut butter, ice cream, and powdered milk (poorfag's protein powder).

After I drank one of those, I felt like dying. My friends thought I was retarded. I don't do shit like that anymore, but I do buy actual whey and supplement my feeding with that.

I mean cut the ice cream and sugar and there's nothing wrong with high calorie smoothies

>Difficult for him to get up to the healthy height for his weight
Manlets BTFO once again

Only the OP is trolling. Everyone has given him nothing but good advice but he just wants to continue to be mentally handicapped

I don't think he's trolling I think he's just a dime a dozen retarded skeleton who can't count calories and lies about it

agreed, the death feeling was insuline spike related. Lucky I didn't catch the diabeetus. Now I include complex carbs in my diet, like sweet potatoes, whole wheat, bran muffins, etc, but my primary focus is on the lean proteins and ungodly sums of veggies. Feel great. None of that blood sugar spike/crash cycle.

>slice of pizza
Pic related. Two per breakfast.
>olive oil and peanut butter
My rice is more oil than actual rice. And regarding peanuts, see photo posted.
>i assume youre trolling
I whish I was trolling.

>meat, eggs
But my broteins... I spend fucking 3k a year in meat alone goddamit! 30 eggs a week. Not on your level, but... And I am tired of spending all this money.

Attached: IMG_Fotodigruppo.jpg (620x395, 85K)

>Money
You're buying fucking god damn pizzas and ice cream every god damn day, like imagine that. GOMAD and ground beef are more dense foods and cheaper options

no one wants to hear your lying bullshit.
eat more

absolute retard

>Pic related. Two per breakfast.
No you don't faggot. You're either trolling or delusional, most likely the latter because that's how rattling skellyfags are.

What do you eat in a day? Give me details.

You. Are. Not. Eating. Enough.

Drink a gallon of milk a day. Eat a jar of peanut butter a day. Eat a dozen eggs a day. Eat a pound of ground beed a day with rice. Eat four or five chicken thighs a day. Eat two cups of oatmeal a day. Stop posting what you waste your retarded money on. You arent proving anyone wrong. Weve told you what to do a dozen times now. Youre just too dense to acknowledge what we are telling you. Your diet is trash. You arent eating enough. You are wasting your money on junk food. Eat real, whole, calorically dense foods.

>god damn pizzas and ice cream every god damn day
Pizzas are for breakfast. Ice-creams for post-launch and post-dinner snacks. And, btw, snacks (chips, peanuts, ice-creams, etc) are the inexpensive part.
>GOMAD
Ice-creams are made of milk.

>What do you eat in a day? Give me details.
he's lying the entire thread you aren't going to get a real answer from him, why even ask

Actually scratch that, i don't want to hera your lying bullshit, i have better things to do.

Watch this video, follow every single thing he says without complaining like a little bitch, and you will gain weight.

>powdered milk
>substitute for whey powder

Attached: 1562884412532.gif (264x264, 1.17M)

I legit haven't seen an op this retarded on fit in months

ok, I'm going to gum the bait a little bit here and assume that you're actually trying to get some advice.

keep a food journal every day. Times, foods, amounts. You will find that you need to eat more frequently. I start with breakfast 1 at 7am, breakfast 2 at 9:30, lunch at noon, supper around 6, and bedtime snack at 9:30. Any one of my lunch/supper/bedtime snack is more than my gf eats in a DAY. It took a long time for me to learn to tolerate this much food. Also, use add-ons to your existing foods. Add a dip, a cheese topping, a sauce, gravy, cream, butter, protein powder. So increase frequency and quantity.

what is your height and weight.

Unironically post body. Edit out your ugly mug, we don't give a fuck who your are.

>details
Breakfast: two pizzas (alike the ones in pic), and cofee. Break: ice-creams or peanuts. Launch: white rice and shitton of olive oil and either 5 eggs or a standard pack of sausages or wurstel. Break: chips or ice-cream or peanuts. Dinner: rice or noodles or pasta + meat or fish or eggs. Break: see above.

OP. Listen to me.

I want you to go to the store, and buy 4 litres of milk. You are to drink all 4 litres in addition to everything else. No in place of, but addition to. While you are at the store, get a jar of peanut butter. You are to eat at least half a jar every day. That is in addition to everything else you are eating, including the milk. I want you to do this for a month. Consistently for a month.

Do you understand?

it is a poor substitute, for poorfags but better than nothing. I have since moved up.

He's like 6"0 something

Don't be a retard. Eat more food, but don't eat shit food.

Here's a basic baby dietplan for you, assuming you need around 3500kcal per day as you're skellymode

Breakfast:
4 whole eggs
100g porridge with 200ml full fat milk, teaspoon of honey
slice of wholegrain bread and 1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 bananna

Snack 1:
50g cashew nuts
1 apple
1 pot of full fat yogurt, around 50-100g

Lunch:
170-200g rice or pasta
200g chicken or fish
spinach + 1 tbsp olive oil

snack 2:
PBJ sandwich, wholegrain bread

dinner:
200g beef
200g whatever carb you want, rice pasta etc
some greens like bell peppers, onions etc
cook the beef in 1 tbsp oil

After dinner: 100g ice cream

Don't be a retard. Learn how to make a mealplan faggot

liar

Forgot to add to this, have 250-500ml of milk with each meal (don't need GOMAD at all, but about 1ltr milk per day or just under will do you wonders)

Stop eating disgusting chips you retarded fuck

You don't eat anything close to this you delusional nigger.

WATCH THIS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

You're still not trying hard enough, try this:

Breakfast
4 pieces toast 400 cals
8 eggs 480

Snack one
95g almonds 550cals

Lunch
1lb ground beef 1500 cals
1 cup from uncooked rice 650

Snack 2
Cashews 550cals

Dinner
0.5lb ground beef 750cals
1 cup rice 650
Pasta or some shit u choose 600

Total
6130 cals

OP this is what I ate yesterday
>2 scoops whey in water, 50g protein
>2 fresh peaches
>5 scrambled eggs covered in cheddar and sriracha
>2 carrots
>an orange
>4 pieces of ham, half a large sweet potato with butter because I was out of sour cream, steamed spinach
>2 bratwurst sausages, half a large sweet potato, sour cream, steamed green beans
>2 whole wheat kaiser buns, slathered with peanut butter.
>about 200ml of Greek yogurt.

You might be diabetic, having insulin problems

you're eating too many carbs for sure, definitely not enough veg, and probably not enough protein, since pizza is an insignificant source of protein, peanuts are incomplete protein

he's just a lying retard like all the skellies that come here

Another thing, don't listen to the people saying GOMAD.

Have a glass or two (250ml or so) whole milk at least per day but I find that even 2 litres of milk makes me crazy bloated and disgusted with myself come bed time. If you can live with that, go mad, but you can easily reach the calorie needs with food if you just plan your meals properly and eat at regular intervals.

holy shit just order like a large pizza or two whats wrong with you

Im a skelly and I only eat clean, OP has nothing to do with the rest of my weight class

That's like 5 eggs, I eat 27 every day to gain weight healthly

I cannot eat more than 2200kcal in one meal. What did you eat nigba?

144, 5' 10.

Attached: _20190712_192723.jpg (922x1528, 209K)

If you seriously eat one of those everyday you have a deficiency in insulin production and it will be impossible for you to gain weight unless you go see an endocrinologist (test your fasting insulin, if it's lower than 2 you have this problem, although this means you will live a lot longer than the rest of the other people)
If it isn't insulin, start drinking 2 tbsps of extra virgin coconut oil to regularize your metabolism
And you better thank God that I've seen your thread because these 2 cases will probably solve your problem

You don't look that bad for being a skelly

Im 112 lbs and 6'0, you have nothing to complain about

Hello based monolithbro