10 Years

10 Years.

10 fucking years.. for this.

It would literally take 1 cycle of roids and you would look the same within 2 months.

What's the fucking point anymore

Attached: file.png (655x555, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qlZpoxymMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmfao based

There is the 10 year no roids God and then there is the souped on roids cheater limp dick bitch OP

looks good whats ur problem

i cycle my cock into your mom's stink hole within 2 months faggot

Attached: tenor.gif (498x359, 408K)

>The point was the friends he made along the way
>Keeping his hair

Pretty based, of you ask me

my problem is this is what you can achieve in 10 years by being natty but you can achieve the same (if not bigger) results in a few MONTHS with roids.

He looks fantastic you dysmorphia-addled nutter

OP HERE

I'M NOT SAYING HE LOOKS BAD YOU RETARDS
IM SAYING ITS RIDICLOUS YOU CAN ACHIEVE THE SAME RESULTS ON ROIDS IN A FEW MONTHS. THAT TOOK HIM 10 YEARS BEING NATTY

FUCK
IM ANGRY

Why the fuck would you want to be bigger than this?

And he looks better than you'll ever look

Take some roids angry boy

READ

>achieves this in 10 years
>lives 20 years longer than the roid monkeys that achieved this in 1

good trade off desu

>Implying this is natty

>10 years
That's dedication, it really paid off he looks good

He looked the same after a few years you fucking retard

Attached: delaney.png (335x498, 239K)

so what?
at least he didnt pump himself full of cheats and risk fucking up his hormones for the rest of his life
I bet that nigger is high T and enjoys life

Post bodies

Hes on small doses and he's not "big" but you just can't sustain those legs natty at that BF
Just another fraud with the old "you haven't trained long enough" song and dance and you guys eat it up

did it really take him 10 years or did he get to a point where he thought "good enough" and then maintained?

We like the journey, please stick to your containment threads niggerfaggot.

this is him in 2012

and then there is this faggot who thinks you cant be lean and have some muscle without gear
lmao at ur life

Attached: BN-OK821_fitnes_JV_20160610123859.jpg (426x639, 33K)

He gets to keep a balanced physique, his hormonal balance, his hair and 10 years of built up confidence and knowledge over lifting, nutrition and healthcare that'll last him a lifetime and arguably improve his adult and elder life.
He's way more aesthetic AND if he played his cards well, more athletic than your average roidhead.

Where did you find this guy? He post this on reddit or insta?

That guy has nowhere near the same leg muscle

>hes on small doses
lmao nice cope you stupid nigger.
hes always on point with his nutrition and hes consistent

Then do roids. Do you need Jow Forums's approval first?

youtube.com/watch?v=9qlZpoxymMU

it is shredbundy buddy

Do you train with him?

>What's the fucking point

Living a healthy life

cool then fucking take roids. why are you complaining again? if you don't have patience, if you don't want to do this for the rest of your life, then just cheat and use roids. just know you'll also have to take them for the rest of your life too lol

By that logic everyone is on roids that you don’t train with. Please kill yourself

He will look like that for a few decades whereas a roid user will burn out after a few years

>You're a nigger and coping
>I mean did you even see that the video title said he's natty
>What more proof do you need
>If you just train for more years you will be able to see every vein and individual muscle striations

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-121753~2.png (465x720, 271K)

You don't need the biggest muscles in the world.

it didnt take him 10 years retard. you could achieve that in like 2-3 and then just maintain forever.

but honestly, i'm with OP. take roids for 3 months, gain the same results and just maintain that forever. as long as you didnt exceed your natty limit, you should maintain most muscle after coming off roids, provided you keep up w/ your diet, training, and recovery

You're the guy from the video aren't you lol explain this screenshot instead of getting butthurt

The difference between and Natty and a roidy is that a Matty's aesthetic will last longer and your elderly health will also be superior. This isn't a race, user, it's your body.

I'd rather be a trap anyway. I'm too short to look good in muscle mode

Attached: 97f8e308d2dbc25bbfdbefcf148d16e7.jpg (385x810, 45K)

Looks perfect unlike roiding nig nogs.

Attached: the-ugly-truth-about-steroid-use-amp-abuse-in-.jpg (652x367, 41K)

I guess he was doing other things in those 10 years too.

I don’t get your point, he looks good. You must have body dysmorphia.

can you fucking read?

Get Ye Gone Golem

And heres the twist: hes not even natty in the after picture

yeah, his life is fucking great.

see

This a bit above natty level actually. He certainly used some shit before.

He pretty much has peak aesthetics

Why the fuck do you lift? Just so you can oogabooga see number go up? Then why aren't you a fat powerlifter/strongman instead?

Why are you so mad that this guy looks good without roiding? Is it because you don’t look as good?

You can also achieve infertility, gyno and heart problems in just a few MONTHS with those same roids. Drugs are awesome!

see

Horrible outlook on life. If you want to be rich, why not rob a bank? If you want to get laid, why not rape?
Life is about a journey, not instant gratification and cheating

Nobody needs 10 years to achieve this natty. This is a 2 to maybe 3 years natty physique. Dumb fucking retard. And why did only one person say this before me? Is everyone here just so incredibly dumb?

Lol that's ten years? You can get that in like 5 or 6.

And no 2 months on roids ain't gonna do shit if you don't know how to train right or diet right especially

T
E
N

((((((((10))))))))

Explain

You're thinking about this shit all wrong, also you're implying he didn't look good in 2 or 3 years of lifting and had to get to the 10 year mark to look good. He didn't spend 10 years solid trying to look like that he prob lived his life lifted and learned plenty about lifting gaining muscle and how to eat, prob looked decent the entire time and slowly made extra progress and didn't suffer any sides from it other than being healthy and will live a long healthy life.

I've met many 17 yo who jumped on cycle looked huge in a year and then soon as they stop cycling or start partying or get hurt they haven't actually learnt how to lift properly or recover or balance antagonistic muscles out and keep joints healthy they just look good for a while that's why it's considered cheating to many it's not real and it doesn't last and you learn fuck all from it.

Then stfu and take roids you whiney baby

He probably did just that in the last 5 months.

What OP is confusing is 10 years of maintenance vs. 10 years of progress.

You could realistically go from pic A to pic B, in 2-3 years, natty.

Personally, I wouldn't want to progress much past pic 2.

Wow.. that is actually deep and good.

>inb4 your reply me with a "that´s what she said" joke.

Realistically you will NOT post your body and haven't lifted for more than a year

Explain what? Train consistently and keep your diet in check. Bam, that's all. If you're not a minus level T beta bitch you'll have that physique in 2-3 years, depending on where you start.

Explain why he's very clearly on gear in my screenshot
And in the same post, include a picture of your body with the same physique as OP after 2-3 years
If you don't then you owe us all an apology for making the board a worse place by giving terrible advice that you can't back up

Under specific lighting,pumped and flexing yeah...look at his morning vids

Mmmmmm.

Post forearm

>you just can't sustain those legs natty at that BF
Lmao what? His arms are are bigger relative to his legs. Have you ever actually squatted? Leg growth is massive compared to everything else.

Attached: 3urzhs8d.png (687x450, 8K)

this

you can keep it if you acquired it without roids.

yeah sure Le Epic Social Media Influencer who is ripped 365 days a year and constantly on vacation to Southeast Asia is completely Natty and definitely not fucking ladyboys

thats not natty

Chances are he's not natty at that size and leanness, even after ten years. Also taking steroids would not get you there in two months, it would take 3-4 cycles and a great diet.

gross!

underrated

Yes and if you inject synthol into your body you will become even bigger.

No one is keeping you from taking steroids, user.
Go ahead.
The rest of us will enjoy not having heart attacks at age 40.

If you're so assblasted about it start roiding fag

Fucking eat more.

he isn't/wasn't natty though. you can clearly see instances of lipohypertrophy through his progress photos.

Ahh yes another weak brain individual who cant understand and rationalize the consequences of using drugs. :)

they took it away.

post body

Crazy forearms, even the before pic

That's goal body you dumb fuck. Why would you wanna get bigger than this?

The thing is 10 years of your life will still pass whether you want it or not, who cares if it took you 2 months or 10 years doesn't matter

sure but besides getting fit, he learned discipline for life

by taking roids for 2 months you won t learn that

moreover roids are addictive

>It would literally take 1 cycle of roids and you would look the same within 2 months.

You are delusional. Natties should not comment steroids. You are ignorant as fuck.

*young man yells at biology*

>YOU CAN ACHIEVE THE SAME RESULTS ON ROIDS IN A FEW MONTHS.
You can't.

t. /fraud/

based

Attached: 1562790951331.jpg (1076x1216, 252K)

Gear is the best !!!!! I'm 33 n I fuck like 18 yr old .... 3or 4 times a day

He is literally goal physique. How's your body dysmorphia treating you?

he looks fantastic, fraud cope is so sad

I fucking hate shredbundy he's so annoying

Its almost like people who dont have intense body dysmorphia and feelings of inadequacy enjoy working out for fun

I had a good friend, confirmed natty, who looked like this after 8 years of lifting. But you never get bigger than this without being fat. You basically peak after 5-6 years