Hello i am not a fitbro just some dumb hippie acid head weirdo that likes being outside with my dogs

hello i am not a fitbro just some dumb hippie acid head weirdo that likes being outside with my dogs

is going for a 30-60min walk every day (dogs), an occasional (3-10 times a month) bike ride on easy terrain (mostly pavement), and a semi-challenging hike (PNW, some mountainy stuff) 1-4 times a month decent exercise for overall bodily health/longevity?

Attached: HXMAN-Colorful-Watercolor-Phoenix-Dragon-Temporary-Tattoos-for-Kids-Women-Hand-Tatoo-Sticker-Body-Ar (1000x1000, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd/what-are-the-risks-of-lsd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit the acid dude

why? i havent had it in a while but i have had it dozens of times. i like being alive and doing stuff.
so why?

>i like being alive and doing stuff
Imagine being this brain damaged

what?

Yeah some cardio like you said is good for overall health and living longer. But strength training really improves quality of life as a man. Men respect you more, girls like you more. I would recommend it but it's up to you.

Also I love LSD, just don't do it too often or it will mess with your head. It helped me quit being a pothead and drinking a lot. Look at this picture next time you trip, it's amazing.

Attached: 35.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Does the hiking not count for any strength training? They are rocky and require climbing a little at times.

that does almost nothing for strength it's just more taxing cardio

nope lmao, stop being a faggit and lift

also if you care about overall health you would cut out the acid

Are you a healthy weight? If so, then keep doing what you are doing.

No. It does not.

have sex

Hiking and climbing does involve some strength, hikers and climbers are usually in good shape. But it still won't be as good as a proper strength training routine, because you won't hit your whole body evenly and slowly add weight.

But you can still get in pretty good shape from hiking and climbing alone I bet. Just not as muscly.

the weird contradiction of druggies who fuck their bodies up hard with drugs and other shit and then at the same time claim to be really health focused has always confused me

yes but you can be unhealthy and a good weight....

what could i incorporate besides some repetitive indoor excercises? i grew up doing farm work and resent mindless exercise that doesnt feel like an actual activity. id rather run around and climb trees or something. i also liked it when i had a job/family that had me unloading/loading trucks of livestock feed because it felt "useful".

acid isn't harming my health.

its not fucking me up. it has done no bodily harm to me and has improved some mental issues. the benefit of that outweighs the potential harm i haven't seen.

i like being able to use my body as i have grown up very active, on a farm, in manual labor jobs, etc. and get a lot of pleasure out of stupid shit like sprinting around with my dogs jumping over downed trees. i want to be able to do that for a long time.

that's good. can you think of anything similarly enjoyable that would offer more strength? i considered maybe a sport or martial art or something would help, but that still seems largely cardio. i don't like standing in one place doing the same thing over and over.

You've come to the wrong board if you're interested in health and longevity, friend.

>its not fucking me up. it has done no bodily harm to me and has improved some mental issues.
lmao yea this too, druggies always think their drugs are doing all this completely insane good shit when it's obviously fucking them up in a bad way. it's amazing how badly druggies age.

>yes but you can be unhealthy and a good weight...
You can be. But you cannot be an unhealthy weight and be healthy. You could maybe do some more intense cardio, like jogging or riding your bike really fast... something to really get your heart pounding.

But you sound reasonably active and since you are a good weight, you probably have a not completely awful relationship with food. Diet is way more important in being healthy than exercise. So if you are eating lots of good whole foods, then anything else you do will just be a cherry on top

Maybe look into rock climbing, indoor or outdoor, or some type of gymnastics/parkour type of thing, they would involve some strength. Martial arts would be good too. But the training is probably repetitive.

For this day and age that's pretty decent yea and it's fine for maintaining health. Especially very long walks.

It won't build strength or bulletproof joints that's the only thing.

Longevity is entirely. ENTIRELY genetic and your mind will go before your body like all the 60s/70s/80s hippies now.

i have ptsd from explosions/fire/violence
it helps.
please leave me alone about this now.

lame druggy excuse. everybody has some hard shit they could use for whatever shitty habit they have. I got raped for years growing up and I still made it.

I S R A E L

i am still making it. i am employed, usually respected and considered above average, have room for career growth, have my own living space, and a spouse i intend to marry.
in what way am i not making it?

Your chess rating is PATHETIC.

do boxing, some if the best cardio ever.

And yes, acid is harming your health

i love cooking and get excited about shit like being able to precook and store ingredients in the freezer lol
im so happy i have a bunch of pulled chicken in my freezer rn

this thread did slap me in the face with duh rock climbing but is a little harder to get into that outside of indoor stuff i would guess? never looked into just doing it outside besides like small trail obstacles.

my great grandma is like 90 something and still alive and able to live alone. she also did lots of farm type work most of her life and seems psychologically similar to me. she is of course arthritic and has some memory issues, but she lives alone and functions so....

do i need more cardio though? it seems like that is what i already get an excess of.

how is it harming?

boxing is probably enough to keeo you in good health

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd/what-are-the-risks-of-lsd.html

Did your great grandma slam tabs as often as you do a your age? That's my point.

>sends me shallow biased website
>only "its bad for you" it offers is that it might cause flashbacks
>literally use it to help with ptsd, aka The Flashback Disorder
lol

i never asked, but she would have been a young adult during the 50s and 60s so.... you know... i know her daughter absolutely was a bob ross watching, pot growing in the back yard, drug doing hippie though.

Also PNW, also into acid. Sounds like you've got a good routine, and I'm sure you'll live a long healthy life. If you're near the ocean at all you might want to add in some swimming this summer. It's great exercise, and easier on your joints than pretty much anything else you can do.

isn't it generally too cold to swim in the ocean in the PNW save for a few super hot days? thought the water temp was so low it'd give you hypothermia without a wet suit most days.
i fucking love swimming though. wish i had a pool i could hang out in. long term home goal.

what does this even mean

HEY could i incorporate rucksacking or something for strength?

Acid is fine maybe once or twice a year. Probably won’t hurt your body too much but we’ve all met someone whose fried from putting their brain in a blender too many times. Take it easy with that stuff

i had a fair amount in fall then stopped for months.
i can keep some tabs around for months without using them. its been at least 5 months since i've had any right now. although i have had some weed and dmt inbetween there.

ive also completely stopped doing any drugs numerous times for a year or more when needed. i have never sabotaged my life for drugs, only enjoyed them when my life permits.

>30-60min walk every day (dogs)
Of all the things you do this is the most important one, since you do it daily. exercising daily is the best thing you can do. if this is a leisurely walk, consider making it more intense. you dont need to sprint but you should be walking much quicker than if you were just having a casual stroll to the supermarket. try and break a light sweat.

>an occasional (3-10 times a month) bike ride on easy terrain (mostly pavement)
nothing wrong with this but like the walking, id make it a point to up the frequency. try and set a goal and stick to it, like riding X number of times per week.

>a semi-challenging hike (PNW, some mountainy stuff) 1-4 times a month
this is pretty much just leisure and should be treated as such- thats not to say its not good for you but its not something you can realistically incorporate into a program without getting frustrated

you've got a solid foundation but you can do more. you know that, thats why youre here i imagine. i highly recommend some strength training as well, even just 3 times a week lifting weights. go to a gym and just do it, it takes like an hour out of your day. also look into the 7 minute workout apps- its literally 7 minutes of fairly intense no equipment exercises that does wonders for both cardio and some strength as well. free to use and available on iOS and android.

>if this is a leisurely walk, consider making it more intense.
dog is 13 going on 14 and had (HAD!) cancer. probably not gonna get too intense until he dies. i used to run but he can't keep up anymore. we used to go for longer walks too.

>nothing wrong with this but like the walking, id make it a point to up the frequency. try and set a goal and stick to it, like riding X number of times per week.
is dependent on weather being good on days i dont work. im not god. sorry.

>go to a gym and just do it, it takes like an hour out of your day.
an hour is a LOT of time to be going to a place i dont like, around people i dont like, to do an activity i dont like.
i have other hobbies/interests/a career too.... but maybe. i would never manage it daily, but 3x a week maybe.

>also look into the 7 minute workout apps- its literally 7 minutes of fairly intense no equipment exercises that does wonders for both cardio and some strength as well. free to use and available on iOS and android.
this is useful to me potentially. thanks.